Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Oh, and I'm surprised they have sports talk radio in Minnesota. Do they do the broadcast from a ham radio or something?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by haggis View Post
    All white RBs look the same?
    Reported.

vCash
    Oh, and I'm surprised they have sports talk radio in Minnesota. Do they do the broadcast from a ham radio or something?
    This is about one of the dumbest comments I have ever read hahahaha. Do you get outside much? You do know Minnesota is just as advanced if not more advanced from a technological standpoint than any other state in the country.

ignant

by the way normsizedmidget let me know if I'm breaking any rules.. oh wait I'm not. Deal with my vikings threads.. At least they are all reasonable and you know that.

vCash
    Shouldn't the Vikings be a lot better if they have the GOAT at every position?
    they would if the acquired the GOAT Carson Palmer
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    All white RBs look the same?
    makes sense since theres only one of them
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    I like Peterson better, but not for any real reason. They're pretty much 1a and 1b. So it doesn't really matter much

vCash
    Not everywhere has the apartments close enough together to yell the news or enough people standing on the corner to pass things along all day like in Chicago

vCash
    This is now a thread about why Larry Fitzgerald is better than Percy Harvin.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IBleedPurple View Post
    Not everywhere has the apartments close enough together to yell the news or enough people standing on the corner to pass things along all day like in Chicago

That made me think of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TP0dy3qvl6g

So what do you guys talk aboot around the ole ice fishin' hole?

vCash
    AP is the better running back for sure in my opinion, best running back in the league in my opinion

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by P Harvy View Post
    This is about one of the dumbest comments I have ever read hahahaha. Do you get outside much? You do know Minnesota is just as advanced if not more advanced from a technological standpoint than any other state in the country.

ignant

by the way normsizedmidget let me know if I'm breaking any rules.. oh wait I'm not. Deal with my vikings threads.. At least they are all reasonable and you know that.
    Lol he was joking. Grow a sense of humor.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Lol he was joking. Grow a sense of humor.
    lol ik he was

vCash
    I got them both on my fantasy squad, so as long as they are number 1 and 2 in the league I'm good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gideon View Post
    I got them both on my fantasy squad, so as long as they are number 1 and 2 in the league I'm good.
    you must be playing with idiots, unless they were all freaked out about Peterson's injury.

Adrian Peterson is the better back talent-wise etc, etc. Foster is a very good back in a perfect scheme for his ability.

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    you must be playing with idiots, unless they were all freaked out about Peterson's injury.

Adrian Peterson is the better back talent-wise etc, etc. Foster is a very good back in a perfect scheme for his ability.
    I have AP, McCoy, MJD, Wallace, AJ Green, Reggie Wayne, and D. Thomas and I'm not even in the lead. FU MJD btw.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast