Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: The Giants offense will....

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Play angry off the loss and rebound big time

17 89.47%
  • Continue to struggle until the bye week and make adjustments then

2 10.53%
Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I still can never change the channel. Eli has been just embarassing. And this all starts because Bradshaw fumbles on a drive where we're tearing their D up for once. And Diehl can't block a brick.

vCash
    I never thought I'd say this but Eli manning is bad..the past month he's been the worst qb in football.

#TapeTwoOne....Oh Gawd

vCash
    I look foward to this few hours all week ..its what I honesty live for everything sucks

steal of the draft cleanthony early

vCash
    2nd half collapse is upon us. After the bye we play GB, likely a loss with the way we are playing, then the Skins, maybe we eek out a win, then the resurgent Saints and Falcons. At this rate whoever wins the Cowboys-Eagles game is going to overtake us for the division.

Quote Originally Posted by Gibby23 View Post
    The only way I will be proven wrong is if the giants win in SF and that isn't going to happen. You can keep saying they beat the Packers on the road and all that, but they are not playing the Packers this Sunday. The Niners will win by 10 plus points..... Numbers don't lie only you and some giants fan do to make yourself feel better about the loss your team has coming up.
    gooood caaaall

vCash
    Eli is playing like Mark Sanchez today.
    AS MJ WOULD SAY " IS THIS SIGNATURE IN VIOLATION NOW..."

"Isiah's about as safe as me in a room full of cookies, If I'm in a room full of cookies the cookies ain't got no chance." --- Sir Charles

vCash
    glad to see 2004 eli back! Coughlin keep playing the favorites in diehl and bradshaw! ****ing joke of a team! Have the division to basically lose and we will find a way! Team is softer than puppy ****!
    Perfect combos, Ghost bang out condos
    Jeff from Hamo, ex three bangos
    Bancos, stank hoes in plain clothes
    Change those, bang those, same old, same old

vCash
    i don't get it. how can eli be this off his game.

vCash
    Not even in the hurry up

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC DRUMMER View Post
    nobody is gonna change the channel man ........... Its like driving by an accident on the road , u have to look !!!!!
    So true man..... But really I'm leaving now because it's a nice November day in NY and I have to get the leaves raked. There's no way we come back from this.

The only way I will be proven wrong is if the giants win in SF and that isn't going to happen. You can keep saying they beat the Packers on the road and all that, but they are not playing the Packers this Sunday. The Niners will win by 10 plus points..... Numbers don't lie only you and some giants fan do to make yourself feel better about the loss your team has coming up.
    gooood caaaall

vCash
    Lol another fumble.
    AS MJ WOULD SAY " IS THIS SIGNATURE IN VIOLATION NOW..."

"Isiah's about as safe as me in a room full of cookies, If I'm in a room full of cookies the cookies ain't got no chance." --- Sir Charles

vCash
    Clearly down

vCash
    now we're checking down? and why are we taking so much time even when we're going no huddle?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYKNYGNYY View Post
    I look foward to this few hours all week ..its what I honesty live for everything sucks
    Ditto..... This has been an awful 2 weeks.

gooood caaaall

vCash
    Peace fellas. I'll be back later on. Too frustrated to keep watching this garbage.

gooood caaaall

vCash
    Now if we don't give wilson touches to see what he can do, it's a complete joke

Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast