Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: The Giants offense will....

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Play angry off the loss and rebound big time

17 89.47%
  • Continue to struggle until the bye week and make adjustments then

2 10.53%
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728
    vCash
    What's scary is how little they even TRIED to go deep. They're always about the big play and today, up until the Cruz drop when the game was out of reach a bit, they didn't even try going deep.

Eli looks gun shy and when he does throw just didnt look comfortable. Too much pressure and WRs out of sync. All around horrible.

vCash
    now we know what it feels like to be jets fans

vCash
    ow wow and wow now they cowboys have a chance to catch us here we go a another good start then collapse in november.
    Quote Originally Posted by Munkeysuit View Post
    Rondo #1 PG in the league ...he has a ring to prove it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    Wall will win more and will be better then Irving Quote me.
    Quote Originally Posted by bearadonisdna View Post
    u can't build a franchise around lebron. Its been proven already. he can't attract players and has to follow to be matched up with talent.

vCash
    Giants are and always will be inconsistent. Good thing is they play best when its on the line....

Webster thought he had help over top... but shouldn't have even left A.J's hip. But Webster is a stud. A.J got only one TD and it was a wide open one

So chill out. Diehl does need to go. He is losing his mojo and its costing us

vCash
    I'm so glad the Eagles are done...

Cowboys won't be contenders unless the Giants give it to em. I'm sorry but Romo is good" but come game time. He sucks. Just the way it is. Maybe they're defense will take em to the postseason but not room or Garrett lol

Phew to them eagles. Rather deal with lame cowboys than eagles

vCash
    I dont have a lot of confidence in this team. Its going to take time to gel offensively and get healthy defensively and by the time that happens it could be too late.

Diehl is so much of a liability that we cant win with him. They must take him out. Theres no room for player loyalty in football, especially at this high of a level.
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

vCash
    But is it me or is it the giants play" or the defenses that are getting to us. I think its more on the giants themselves than the defenses they have faced. I don't know , neither does anyone else know but something is going on in the locker room.

What's with the Bradshaw usage? He is the starter...!! Brown did well as always n needless to say time for Wilson

vCash
    Horrible game, Eli looks terrible not sure what is up with him. That Bradshaw fumble killed us, I know we were getting destroyed but a TD there and it could of been a different game. our oline got smashed today. I think we need to try and open up with some runs. Not sure what is up with the WRs either. But I think Diehl has to go to the bench, barley be used. Brown needs some more touches,Bradshaw as well. Phillips needs to come back, Brown can then be used as a 3rd saftey which is nice to have, I think we will be fine, we need Eli to snap out of it and I think we will again go back to our winning ways. Tuck and Osi have to wake up and make them pay for doubling JPP, Blackburn looked solid only thing out of the game that was somewhat a postive. Hopefully the bye week does us wonders and we get a big win vs GB.
    3 time sim league Champion

vCash
    It looks like our offense has never played together. That's how lost we are.

And anyone else notice how awful our blitzes were? They were picked up almost every time. Way too vanilla and our guys were just not getting there.

vCash
    Reminds me of 04

vCash
    We dropped a goose egg in this game. Hopefully this off week would help and we can come back strong the week after. Because they have been AWFUL, borderline DREADFUL the past four weeks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by roshan3ai View Post
    And anyone else notice how awful our blitzes were? They were picked up almost every time. Way too vanilla and our guys were just not getting there.
    yeah its been bad all year. Too textbook. No creativity on blitzes or stunts.

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728