Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: The Giants offense will....

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Play angry off the loss and rebound big time

17 89.47%
  • Continue to struggle until the bye week and make adjustments then

2 10.53%
Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GMenFanSince90 View Post
    Okay, is Wilson hurt? Hedgecock is getting carries before him
    it's the other H fullback, Hynoski. looks like someone is still stuck in the past haha
    Last edited by cowboyskilla; 11-12-2012 at 01:59 PM.
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    [B][COLOR="Blue"]13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

"How come Eli don't feed me the ball no more?"
    Don't know Larry. Don't know.

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    Overall great game. Were really hitting our stride in November like usual. Offense is clicking, Eli looks sharp, our D is really stepping up. Hell even our ST teams is making big plays.

Gotta feel good going into the bye week. Just hope we can keep this momentum through the last 6 weeks.
    :cry:
    [B][COLOR="Blue"]13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

vCash
    I'm ****ing disgusted with the way this team has been playing. Eli is getting worse every ****ing week.. I haven't seen Eli play this bad in a long time, that's what worries me the most..

vCash
    With the exception on the playoff run, this team just never ****ing shows up. They had a chance to take a HUGE lead in the nfc east and came out and shat the bed so hard. This is now 4 games in a row where we are seeing 2005 eli and ****ing bradshaw fumbling in critical situations. Just when you thought gilbride couldnt get any worse that piece of **** rat tail mustache dumbass calls yet another crap game. Bench bradshaw's whiny *** and give wilson some carries. Something needs to change over these next two weeks because there is not one game left that would be considered an easy game, heck I wouldn't be surprised if they lose out with the way the schedule looks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by netsgiantsyanks View Post
    was this supposed to be funny?
    Maybe. I don't know. All I know is if I don't laugh, I'll cry so...

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    Maybe. I don't know. All I know is if I don't laugh, I'll cry so...
    Lol ...you're dead serious. You got me on your post..thought you was on crack. Lol

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    Would help if Tuck stop walking around like a little kid that just lost his freakin teddy bear..pep the team up during the game not just pregame.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    I'm ****ing disgusted with the way this team has been playing. Eli is getting worse every ****ing week.. I haven't seen Eli play this bad in a long time, that's what worries me the most..
    the whole team is getting worse each week, but right now...I feel depresesed, and what makes it ******* worse is that we HAVE TO SIT WITH THIS ******* DEPRESSING LOSS GOING INTO A ******* BYE AND HAVE THIS **** BE IN MY ******* HEAD FOR TWO ******* LONG WEEKS THIS IS They better get their acts up and stuff their foot up Green Bay's cheesy or else I'll do the favor and stuff my foot up each and every Giants players' & staffs' Big Blue ...:cry:....I'm sooo depressed .....I just had to let that out.... it's so saddening that this is a basic "ritual" for the Giants every year...smh

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by missing56&33 View Post
    would help if tuck stop walking around like a little kid that just lost his freakin teddy bear..pep the team up during the game not just pregame.
    all this^^^^^^

vCash
    Giants will be better next week...

Kenny returns. Giants play better with their backs against the wall n with better competition.

I am disappointed in Eli.

vCash
    Where is Keith rivers n good to see Beckham. I think Bennett is more hurt than his "whatever" statement suggests n where is Keith rivers...?

I wanna see more Reuben n Wilson as well. I am sick of seeing barden

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RolleWebster View Post
    Where is Keith rivers n good to see Beckham. I think Bennett is more hurt than his "whatever" statement suggests n where is Keith rivers...?

I wanna see more Reuben n Wilson as well. I am sick of seeing barden
    at least the positives we can gain from this game was Hakeem was starting to look like himself, and was a TD catch shy of having his official "rebound game", Brown is still consistent and despite not having sacks, JPP was contributing....but honestly, the two players who I'm completely fed up with is Diehl & Webster...I don't understand why old-timer Tom starts Diehl out of nowhere over Locklear, cuz Diehl couldn't stop the pass rush at all, i mean look at the highlights, Diehl was cat food today for the Bengals, and Corey Webster... how many times do I got to tell you? STOP LOOKING AT THE QUARTERBACK AND FOCUS ON GUARDING YOUR ******* MAN! he's only consistent on making bonehead plays....Stevie Brown was half the blame for that, but at least he doesn't make the same inconsistent plays week in and week out ... The problem for me is Diehl & Webster...I want those two boneheads to either get their head out their or get the **** out of here....plain simple

vCash
    I am sick of seeing barden
    I think he should play him more and use him in the red zone....we have to use his height to our advantage.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Missing56&33 View Post
    I think he should play him more and use him in the red zone....we have to use his height to our advantage.
    1st the tuck needing to step up and now this.....you're hitting all the spots the Giants got to focus on and I completely agree with you...I wish Eli could throw a couple more flats to Pascoe & Hynocerous as well, we did that a lot last year, especially the closer vs Dallas, when each player hurtled over Newman

vCash
    The giants have got to be the most frustrating team in all of sports. They are the only team in any sport that can literally go from being the best in the league to the worst in the league week in and week out. So mother ****ing inconsistent. And our two captains are a washed up mopey piece of **** and a qb that goes through spurts of being the dumbest person in the NFL. There is no leadership on the field and none of them have any fire in them (except blackburn). I am so ****ing fed up with this team, right as eli is being mentioned for mvp he falls down a well and doesn't look like hes coming out of it anytime soon. Take away the second half of the bucs game and eli is having a VERY crappy year.

Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast