Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: The Giants offense will....

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Play angry off the loss and rebound big time

17 89.47%
  • Continue to struggle until the bye week and make adjustments then

2 10.53%
Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    What ever Eli manning shows up will be who wins this game. If 2004 eli shows up like he has the last few weeks idc who were playing were gonna lose. But if the eli we all love to watch on sunday shows this game should be no problem

vCash
    Hopefully Philly beats Dallas, cuz we play them one more time, which is obvious, but at least we can control our own destiny there, so in case Philly is the one that becomes hot and is close on our trail, we can strike them out in the closer
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

Gimme MORE of that BAZE D'andummy!

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

vCash
    Bengals defense will be exposed. Haha

A.J Green will get us but he is gonna be harrased by C Webster. So he is gonna work hard n get 1 TD

Green Ellis is gonna run all over us but Dalton is gonna get beaten like he has never been and he will choke n throw bad passes for sure.

Bengals have a pretty good run defense so well see. Brown is hurting. Bradshaw n Wilson time.

vCash
    Giants will win this

vCash
    Awsome. Hakeem injured again. Just sit this guy for the next 5 weeks until he is completley healthy...**** sit him the rest of the year wel need him playoff time..it seems like he just keeps trying to fit threw injuries and he injures something else

vCash
    I'm annoyed, so I can't imagine how frustrated Nicks is. It's really bad. He's gotta know he can be a top 5-7 WR in this league, but he's either missing games or not playing at 100% half the time.

vCash
    Sit Nicks down ffs.

vCash
    It seems like Nicks is trying to get out on the field. His contract is coming up and he probably feels like he needs to get out there and perform. But honestly he's just been hurting the team lately. He's not getting open like we're used to seeing, that's all I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Gibby23 View Post
    The only way I will be proven wrong is if the giants win in SF and that isn't going to happen. You can keep saying they beat the Packers on the road and all that, but they are not playing the Packers this Sunday. The Niners will win by 10 plus points..... Numbers don't lie only you and some giants fan do to make yourself feel better about the loss your team has coming up.
    gooood caaaall

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Menfan4lyfe View Post
    It seems like Nicks is trying to get out on the field. His contract is coming up and he probably feels like he needs to get out there and perform. But honestly he's just been hurting the team lately. He's not getting open like we're used to seeing, that's all I know.
    and when he is getting open he isn't catching the ball.

vCash
    Nicks gets a break when we have a WR who can step in full time for a few games after the bye week he could be 100% I bet if we sit him n no practice. ....

vCash
    Antrel Rolle re: AJ Green's comment: "I talk w/my pads...If he sees me, he better duck."
    Coughlin said swelling in Nicks' knee went down. If that's the case he'll probably play.

vCash
    Does anyone know if locklear is gunna take back the RT spot?? Diehl is flat out awful and its amazing how much worse he makes the offensive line. Whoever made the decision to swap them is an idiot. Eli hadn't been sacked in 3+ games. Why would you ruin chemistry like that?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jvitti View Post
    Does anyone know if locklear is gunna take back the RT spot?? Diehl is flat out awful and its amazing how much worse he makes the offensive line. Whoever made the decision to swap them is an idiot. Eli hadn't been sacked in 3+ games. Why would you ruin chemistry like that?
    Snee is out and the assumption is Locklear back to RT and Diehl to RG.

vCash
    Diehl sucks at guard also. The Bengals have a top DT duo in Peko and Atkins. Did we cut Petrus? He's a better option than Diehl is at RG. At least Locklear is back at RT.

Diehl stinks. Bradshaw stinks. And Nicks is playing hurt. We can start Locklear and Petrus instead of Diehl (if Snee is out). We can start Andre Brown and get freaking David Wilson more carries. We can get Randle, Barden and Hixon more snaps if Nicks can't get open. These are all adjustments that our stubborn coaches refuse to make and it may cost us another game. Diehl's awful performance was definitely one of the reasons that we couldn't get on track vs. the Steelers on offense.

vCash
    Geno Atkins is a ****ING STUD. He can singlehandedly win the game for the Bengals facing Diehl for the majority of the game.
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast