Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Roddy White Appreciation Thread

In last night's win, Roddy White made his 577th career reception, breaking the franchise's all-time record previously held by Terance Mathis. In a season where many including myself thought he was going to take a backseat to the young beast #11, Roddy is on pace for 94 receptions, 1,418 yards, and 8 TDs.

If you notice, he's always the first guy to come celebrate with a teammate after they score a touchdown, and maybe hasn't gotten his due from fans and media for everything he's done with this organization because well he's been there through it all. There was a time when Roddy looked like a complete bust, and to see him go from that to become the best WR in Falcons history is impressive.
    Last edited by Bravo95; 11-05-2012 at 03:23 PM.

vCash
    Congrats to one fine receiver!

vCash
    He should get his twitter taken away, but the dude can ball. More than just running routes and catching. Dude blocks, hustles and gets everyone pumped. The endless energy is so amazing. I'm one of White's biggest critics but he is a premier receiver. No doubt his effort and toughness have helped Julio make the most of his natural talent.

vCash
    I've never seen two wide receivers get along and have so much fun together than Roddy and Julio. I'll admit I was afraid of what Roddys ego would be when Julio came in and it hasn't changed at all. He puts the team first and wants to help Julio as much as possible. Roddy is the man. I love this team...

vCash
    ^Yeah I was concerned about that at first too, but he's handled it like a pro.

One thing about getting older is he doesn't do those back flips in the end zone anymore.

vCash
    BEAST!!! Funny thing I drafted him in fantasy about 7 years ago when Vick loved throwing to him in pre-season when nobody knew he was over here on Long Island except for me since I am a Falcons fan, he didn't have a good year then but look how he turned out now!!