Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Marshall can set all kinds of team records while he's a Bear. Season and career.
    Alshon's Athletic Bloodlines Run Deep (AND CATCH EVERYTHING)

vCash
    With Cutler and Marshall together, I expect them to set some records on this team. I thought Conway was a good WR, but he never had a good enough QB nor the physical attributes as a Marshall. After Robinson suffered his knee injury, he wasn't the same. I had high hopes for Booker, but he never had the consistent QB and was soon traded after his good year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DESERTDWELLER View Post
    Damn straight. What terrible decade.

But I got my first handjob in the 90s. The amount of perverse hidden jokes I wanted to had her was so huge I figured I'd just let you imagine one.

#YOTTO BABY COME BACK!!!!!!! #YOTTO

vCash
    Marshall yes. But cutler? I don't think so. I recall Jim Miller had a very good year for the Bears some years ago. IMO, the Bears win despite of Cutler. Not because of him. We will need strong QB play if we are going to get past the likes of San Fran, GB, NY. And I don't think Cutler is that player. Makes to many mistakes, forces awful passes, and I believe what Charles Woodson said, Cutler will throw the defense the ball.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLegend View Post
    Marshall yes. But cutler? I don't think so. I recall Jim Miller had a very good year for the Bears some years ago. IMO, the Bears win despite of Cutler. Not because of him. We will need strong QB play if we are going to get past the likes of San Fran, GB, NY. And I don't think Cutler is that player. Makes to many mistakes, forces awful passes, and I believe what Charles Woodson said, Cutler will throw the defense the ball.
    Miller and Kramer had a good year or two here, but IMO Cutler is far better than both of them. Yes, I do agree that he could improve, and I think he will. By the time his career is over here, he will be the best QB that we ever had statistically.

6. 11-08-2012, 05:46 PM
    Reason
    Baiting/Responses to Baiting

7. 11-08-2012, 05:58 PM
    Reason

8. 11-08-2012, 06:26 PM
    Reason

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TyrionLannister View Post
    Some depressing stats about Chicago's WR situation:
    Willie Gault is over 50 and runs track. I read that he still runs in the 4.3's.

10. 11-08-2012, 07:31 PM
    Reason

11. 11-08-2012, 07:34 PM
    Reason

vCash

Are Cutler and Marshall the best?

Cool

our future

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLegend View Post
    Cutler's high winning percentage is not because great QB play. But more due to the great defense that the Bears have had the last couple of years.
    OK. But during Jim Miller's best season (the one you were alluding to), the Bears defense ranked #1 in points allowed.

IMO, he definitely has the arm, but I question his leadership.
    Yet the other most common-known leaders of the team, Brian Urlacher (who openly hated him in 09) and Olin Kreutz, have nothing but respect for him and his teammates love him. And apparently so did Charles Woodson.

http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/nf...ory?id=6051718

I question his decision making in intense situations.
    I already said he wasn't some infallible being. Yes, he makes some dumb throws. But he also plays aggressively and has the ability to extend many other plays. Put a stationary QB behind our offensive line and they're either dead or on injured reserve.

With Cutler, it's not about the talent, but his mentality. He berated J. Webb but he himself has played just as poorly with ill advised and silly interceptions.
    Ah, this old argument. Yet this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMKWSNnCW-c

Is called passion, fire, the desire to win. When Cutler does something like that he has an "attitude problem". Yes, Tom Brady has Super Bowl championships and Cutler doesn't. But he's also thrown just as many 4-interception games as Brett Favre (2nd behind Drew Bledsoe) since 1990. Cutler had 1 terrible game this season. Somebody get Kyle Orton back on the phone!

Clay Matthews recorded 3.5 sacks in that game, plus an un-kept-track-of (as far as I know) large amount of extra hits and hurries due to the pressure Webb was allowing. You can argue he shouldn't have bumped him, but he also deserves a quality left tackle.

Cutler matured? On what planet? I don't think you have the ability to make that assessment. Just a few weeks ago Cutler was seen walking away(ignoring) his OC. That's not maturity.
    Unlike his time in Denver, he has rarely (if ever) badmouthed one of his teammates to the media (and Broncos fans can attest to this). Players have disagreements with their coordinator's playcalling all the time. All of Cutler, Tice and Bates have states there isn't some major problem between them.

His interception percentage has steadily gone down each of his seasons in Chicago, and barring another stinkbomb equivalent to the GB game, should return to its original level in 2011 if not better. We'll see how he performs over this tough 6-game stretch. But to say the Bears win in spite of Cutler sounds like a mindset who's still not over the 2009 season and has willingly ignored all the progress he has made.

14. 11-08-2012, 08:07 PM

YearOfTheTakeover #YOTTO

Reason

15. 11-08-2012, 08:09 PM
    Reason

16. 11-08-2012, 08:10 PM

YearOfTheTakeover #YOTTO

Reason

17. 11-08-2012, 08:11 PM
    Reason

vCash
    Oh god who told him about this forum

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
    Me

#YOTTO BABY COME BACK!!!!!!! #YOTTO

vCash
    You didn't even knew who he was

vCash
    This escalated quickly...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
    Guess his mom forgot to give him his anti depressants.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Full-Size Ditka View Post
    Brick killed a guy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Full-Size Ditka View Post
    It happens when people start talking out of their necks.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast