Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLegend View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TyrionLannister View Post
    Except that in their Bears careers, Cutler has a better Winning %, completion %, Y/A, Y/C, and QBR, all while getting sacked at a much more frequent rate.

Is he the best? Not yet. Is he infallible? Of course not. But until we get a schedule where we're playing Green Bay every game, I question whether you've actually been watching all his games and how much he's matured as a quarterback in his time here.

With all due respect, you should go back to the ****hole that is the Bulls forum where you belong.

Cutler's high winning percentage is not because great QB play. But more due to the great defense that the Bears have had the last couple of years. IMO, he definitely has the arm, but I question his leadership. I question his decision making in intense situations. With Cutler, it's not about the talent, but his mentality. He berated J. Webb but he himself has played just as poorly with ill advised and silly interceptions. His idiotic play reminds me of your idiotic post. Cutler matured? On what planet? I don't think you have the ability to make that assessment.(Sorry, but ur not the brightest crayon if you know what I mean) Just a few weeks ago Cutler was seen walking away(ignoring) his OC. That's not maturity. The Bears is winning, so all is well now. Thanks to the outstanding play to the defense of course.

And BTW, I go to any forum I want to chump.
    Well that's just wrong, because you're banned from the Bulls forum, you don't or can't go there

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TyrionLannister View Post
    Brick killed a guy.
    Yeah, there were horses, and a man on fire, and I killed a guy with a trident

vCash
    I wonder if he's played football too... Then his knowledge will be through the roof

vCash
    Alright kids, I'm gonna go watch the Bulls game, don't be talking out the side of your neck in the meantime

vCash
    The Bears is winning, guys. They is winning.

6. 11-08-2012, 09:25 PM
    Reason
    Baiting/Responses to Baiting

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
    It happens when people start talking out of their necks.
    Well close up your neck lol....

vCash
    Going no where. Don't let this spill into other threads

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234