Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Rox / Grizz - 11/9/12

The NBA world has just turned upside-down with the announcement of Mike Brown's termination effective immediately from the Lakers.

Who will step up? Sloan? Jackson to make a comeback? Will this reshape the entire Western Conference... you bet it will.

Meanwhile... a little farther east... We're taking on the Grizzlies again. Our preseason showing was good and pre-Harden. Our in-season showing should prove to be a lot more entertaining.

Just... don't... play... effin'....Douglas.

Oh... and a biiiiig fat F-U to DirecTv for STILL not carrying CSN Houston. Thanks to NBA Tv airing the game tonight, it'll be BLACKED THE F OUT for a channel WE DONT EVEN GET so I'm relegated to watching it via stream.

GG CSN, GG DTV.

vCash
    the fuuuuuk i bought the League Pass Broadband and i can't watch the game?!?! i can only listen to it. wth. and no, i don't live in Houston anymore. I live in vegas now
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    1. Thunder
    2. Warriors
    3. Clippers
    4. Blazers
    5. Grizzlies
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post

I already have that scrizzguap on the Dubs winning a 'ship.
    Sincerely,
    delusional Warriors fan

Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    What do you do for a living because I guarantee it's not in academics or psychology?

vCash
    do you have NBA Network? they might not have it online because it is on NBAN

vCash
    James harden is shootig like **** he cant make anything these last two games

vCash
    That's a bad start this quarter. Harden is looking pretty bad.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

vCash
    Too many stupid turnovers.

vCash
    I know its only ben two games but im having my doubts on harden it seems when they game plan for him he cant do anything

vCash
    god our offense is just soooooo stagnant. pick and roll with no one else moving. then try it again. then throw it away.

the D hasnt been bad, the offense has been horrible. its the exact opposite of what most were expecting going into the season
    The Most Epic Thread EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Yea what is he thinking not wanting to drive next to or near drunk people. I have never met a more sheltered scaredy cat. As a hobby i find 10-15 homeless guys and give them lots of alcohol and play bumper cars all day but im normal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by beerdsly View Post
    I know its only ben two games but im having my doubts on harden it seems when they game plan for him he cant do anything
    I've noticed too many times where Harden gets doubled/tripled and he picks up his dribble cause they are boxing him in and no other rockets is leaking out to get the ball from him or make themselves open for a clear pass. They just stand around and watch him try and run throug the entire defense. Not going to work. We need a vet. Lack of experience is showing in the worst way.

vCash
    Tough game to watch.

vCash
    like 30 FT's to 4 this half. So BS, these refs are stupid ***** man.

vCash
    We need to put terrance jones in mar us morris is garbage what is mchale thinking wait maybe he isnt thinking at all

vCash
    This young team is very frustrating to watch. We might be too young with the wrong coach. Bad combo

vCash
    ZERO fast break points for a transition team.

vCash
    unfortunately this is a lot of what we'll see. It's tough because times like this last year we may pull off the win. Not this year with teams loading up on Harden.

Can someone work on Lin's shooting. He over dribbles and doesn't shoot the open shot. It's ugly.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast