Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Blazers

2 50.00%
  • Mavericks

2 50.00%
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
    vCash
    Lilliard's not shooting appears to be off tonight, 2-12, FTS are money though.

vCash
    Mayo travels but hey why would we call that?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blazerman View Post
    Lilliard's not shooting appears to be off tonight, 2-12, FTS are money though.
    Taking major contact every time he shoots and Mavs are getting away with murder. Dude this is a magic ball or some ****. I want this **** investigated. The damn ball is moving against the laws of physics!

vCash
    By all the missed calls it sounds like the ref that went to jail for fixing games a few yrs ago is calling the shots in this one

vCash
    we forgot about the 4th quarter

vCash
    We kept LMA out way too long and had Mathews handling ball way to much ad in Refs allowing Mavs to commit 3 fouls a possession and we got ****ed.

vCash
    I always thought a basketball was suppose to follow the laws of physics. I swear it looked like one of those disney movies where they did something to the basketball so the really bad team could look good.

vCash
    After all the smack talk I spread about town and all these damn Dallas fans, I can't leave my house for a month at least.

vCash
    Game over the refs are probably heading to Cubans office to pickup their bonus check.

vCash
    Every other shot I saw in 4th quarter reminded me of Disney movie where this camp was terrible at basketball so one the kids made these little nodes that allowed him to control the ball with a remote. I kept having to check to make sure I was still on the game.

vCash
    I was kinda hoping the Blazers were gonna throw some loot Mayo's way this offseason. He would have been a decent addition and Matthews could have come off the bench and been a nice sparkplug with Hickson once Leonard had started. Were just gonna have to be happy with the spark off the bench from Nos and Babbit. That was just a joke, those 2 clowns couldnt lead a pack of hungry wolves to meat!
    Last edited by blazerman; 11-05-2012 at 10:59 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blazerman View Post
    I was kinda hoping the Blazers were gonna throw some loot Mayo's way this offseason. He would have been a decent addition and Matthews could have come off the bench and been a nice sparkplug with Hickson once Leonard had started. Were just gonna have to be happy with the spark off the bench from Nos and Babbit. That was just a joke, those 2 clowns couldnt lead a pack of hungry wolves to meat!
    well the good thing is he will be FA this summer and i dont think dallas will resign him, they have bigger fish to catch.

But our bench again is what kills us. i see a lot of games like this in the future, where we are forced to rest our stars and teams pull away. or we play our stars a lot of minutes in the 1st half and they get exhausted come fourth.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RC27 View Post
    well the good thing is he will be FA this summer and i dont think dallas will resign him, they have bigger fish to catch.

But our bench again is what kills us. i see a lot of games like this in the future, where we are forced to rest our stars and teams pull away. or we play our stars a lot of minutes in the 1st half and they get exhausted come fourth.
    Dallas has no other fish. Collison and Mayo are there future.

vCash
    Now we will see what Lillard is made of. Even great players have bad games. One of the marks of greatest will be the ability to shrug this off and get back to work. So hopefully the off game doesn't last long.

vCash
    i wish we had signed mayo

Lillard
    Mayo or wes
    batum
    LMA
    Hickson
    6th man Wes or mayo

Michael Wacha

5-5, 2.79 Era, 83 So, 1.12 Whip

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast