Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 138
  1. #121
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    75,220
    vCash
    1500
    I would take JP, Marisnick and Smoral for Dickey and a window to work a contract extension.

  2. #122
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Aurora, CO (HT Queens, NY)
    Posts
    10,559
    vCash
    1500
    http://www.cbssports.com/mlb/blog/ml...cher-ra-dickey

    If this was already posted sorry just want to contribute to the discussion. I don't want to trade Dickey but if we do we better get some good prospects for him. I hope the mets dont mess this up and let him go for nothing!


    TATAR SAUCE

  3. #123
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    47,586
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    I would take JP, Marisnick and Smoral for Dickey and a window to work a contract extension.
    That would work. I think Smoral would have to be PTBNL though right?

  4. #124
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    75,220
    vCash
    1500
    Yeah, but they also got other pitchers that could work, they have tons of pitching prospects.

  5. #125
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    47,586
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Yeah, but they also got other pitchers that could work, they have tons of pitching prospects.
    Agreed.

  6. #126
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Hill Valley, 1985.
    Posts
    7,790
    vCash
    1500
    I don't like the thought of moving RA, but if it's a choice between him and Niese, RA has to go, 38-25, I can't ignore that despite RA being a knuckler.

    Were the mETS BEING THE mETS NOT THE cOUPON mETS THEN i WOULD WANT NEITHER TRADED.

  7. #127
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    25,141
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    I would take JP, Marisnick and Smoral for Dickey and a window to work a contract extension.
    That's fair, would rather Snydergaard instead of Smoral.


    ďNinety percent Iíll spend on good times, women, and Irish whiskey. The other ten percent Iíll probably waste.Ē
    - Tug McGraw, on his plans for his $75,000 salary

  8. #128
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    47,586
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by clayamtion View Post
    That's fair, would rather Snydergaard instead of Smoral.
    Me too but I doubt they do that.

  9. #129
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    75,220
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by clayamtion View Post
    That's fair, would rather Snydergaard instead of Smoral.
    That would be asking for maybe too much, but as i mention they have tons of pitching specially from the left side, they have Smoral, Norris, Nolin and Nicolino and I would not mind if the Mets get their hands on one of these guys along with the 2 guys already mention.

  10. #130
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    528
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    That would be asking for maybe too much, but as i mention they have tons of pitching specially from the left side, they have Smoral, Norris, Nolin and Nicolino and I would not mind if the Mets get their hands on one of these guys along with the 2 guys already mention.
    Is nolin that highly rated? i went to high school with the kid. he was a real douche..thought he was better than everyone

  11. #131
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    25,141
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mets5-7-15-57 View Post
    Is nolin that highly rated? i went to high school with the kid. he was a real douche..thought he was better than everyone
    Mayo has him #19 in the Blue Jays system.


    ďNinety percent Iíll spend on good times, women, and Irish whiskey. The other ten percent Iíll probably waste.Ē
    - Tug McGraw, on his plans for his $75,000 salary

  12. #132
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    47,586
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mets5-7-15-57 View Post
    Is nolin that highly rated? i went to high school with the kid. he was a real douche..thought he was better than everyone
    Because he probably was lol

  13. #133
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    528
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna28 View Post
    Because he probably was lol
    lol on the baseball field he sure was..but im talking as a person he was stuck up and thought he was superior to everyone.

  14. #134
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,997
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by KingsnQueens7 View Post
    http://www.cbssports.com/mlb/blog/ml...cher-ra-dickey

    If this was already posted sorry just want to contribute to the discussion. I don't want to trade Dickey but if we do we better get some good prospects for him. I hope the mets dont mess this up and let him go for nothing!
    I agree. But I'm afraid of another "Billy Wagner for Chris Carter" trade when it comes to RA. They may be looking to use his value to plug in holes now (in other words, mediocre players to just fill up the space).

    I want the kind of trade we made with the Giants when we gave them Carlos Beltran. We were able to get back one great young prospect, that being Wheeler. THAT'S the kind of trade we need to make when trading R.A. and Wright. That's the kind of trade that would make me happy.

  15. #135
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    29,075
    vCash
    1500

    Get with the program

    Quote Originally Posted by bootleg42 View Post
    I agree. But I'm afraid of another "Billy Wagner for Chris Carter" trade when it comes to RA. They may be looking to use his value to plug in holes now (in other words, mediocre players to just fill up the space).

    I want the kind of trade we made with the Giants when we gave them Carlos Beltran. We were able to get back one great young prospect, that being Wheeler. THAT'S the kind of trade we need to make when trading R.A. and Wright. That's the kind of trade that would make me happy.
    The proper terminology is "Affordable Place Holder" or APH.

    Thank-you.
    FELLOW SATINISTS INCLUDE:
    FoC, YS, Harry, Zmaster, Gotta, ArkansasMetsFan, KingsnQueens7, The-rock-man, Wrigheyes4MVP, Vendetta, Jim Labruno


Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •