Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    vCash
    I would take JP, Marisnick and Smoral for Dickey and a window to work a contract extension.

vCash
    http://www.cbssports.com/mlb/blog/ml...cher-ra-dickey

If this was already posted sorry just want to contribute to the discussion. I don't want to trade Dickey but if we do we better get some good prospects for him. I hope the mets dont mess this up and let him go for nothing!

TATAR SAUCE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    I would take JP, Marisnick and Smoral for Dickey and a window to work a contract extension.
    That would work. I think Smoral would have to be PTBNL though right?

vCash
    Yeah, but they also got other pitchers that could work, they have tons of pitching prospects.

vCash
    Yeah, but they also got other pitchers that could work, they have tons of pitching prospects.
    Agreed.

vCash
    I don't like the thought of moving RA, but if it's a choice between him and Niese, RA has to go, 38-25, I can't ignore that despite RA being a knuckler.

Were the mETS BEING THE mETS NOT THE cOUPON mETS THEN i WOULD WANT NEITHER TRADED.

vCash
    That's fair, would rather Snydergaard instead of Smoral.

ďNinety percent Iíll spend on good times, women, and Irish whiskey. The other ten percent Iíll probably waste.Ē
    - Tug McGraw, on his plans for his $75,000 salary

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by clayamtion View Post
    Me too but I doubt they do that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by clayamtion View Post
    That would be asking for maybe too much, but as i mention they have tons of pitching specially from the left side, they have Smoral, Norris, Nolin and Nicolino and I would not mind if the Mets get their hands on one of these guys along with the 2 guys already mention.

vCash
    That would be asking for maybe too much, but as i mention they have tons of pitching specially from the left side, they have Smoral, Norris, Nolin and Nicolino and I would not mind if the Mets get their hands on one of these guys along with the 2 guys already mention.
    Is nolin that highly rated? i went to high school with the kid. he was a real douche..thought he was better than everyone

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mets5-7-15-57 View Post
    Is nolin that highly rated? i went to high school with the kid. he was a real douche..thought he was better than everyone
    Mayo has him #19 in the Blue Jays system.

ďNinety percent Iíll spend on good times, women, and Irish whiskey. The other ten percent Iíll probably waste.Ē
    - Tug McGraw, on his plans for his $75,000 salary

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mets5-7-15-57 View Post
    Because he probably was lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna28 View Post
    Because he probably was lol
    lol on the baseball field he sure was..but im talking as a person he was stuck up and thought he was superior to everyone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KingsnQueens7 View Post
    http://www.cbssports.com/mlb/blog/ml...cher-ra-dickey

If this was already posted sorry just want to contribute to the discussion. I don't want to trade Dickey but if we do we better get some good prospects for him. I hope the mets dont mess this up and let him go for nothing!
    I agree. But I'm afraid of another "Billy Wagner for Chris Carter" trade when it comes to RA. They may be looking to use his value to plug in holes now (in other words, mediocre players to just fill up the space).

I want the kind of trade we made with the Giants when we gave them Carlos Beltran. We were able to get back one great young prospect, that being Wheeler. THAT'S the kind of trade we need to make when trading R.A. and Wright. That's the kind of trade that would make me happy.

vCash

Get with the program

Quote Originally Posted by bootleg42 View Post
    I agree. But I'm afraid of another "Billy Wagner for Chris Carter" trade when it comes to RA. They may be looking to use his value to plug in holes now (in other words, mediocre players to just fill up the space).

I want the kind of trade we made with the Giants when we gave them Carlos Beltran. We were able to get back one great young prospect, that being Wheeler. THAT'S the kind of trade we need to make when trading R.A. and Wright. That's the kind of trade that would make me happy.
    The proper terminology is "Affordable Place Holder" or APH.

Thank-you.
    FELLOW SATINISTS INCLUDE:
    FoC, YS, Harry, Zmaster, Gotta, ArkansasMetsFan, KingsnQueens7, The-rock-man, Wrigheyes4MVP, Vendetta, Jim Labruno

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast