Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bootleg42 View Post
    I agree. But I'm afraid of another "Billy Wagner for Chris Carter" trade when it comes to RA. They may be looking to use his value to plug in holes now (in other words, mediocre players to just fill up the space).

I want the kind of trade we made with the Giants when we gave them Carlos Beltran. We were able to get back one great young prospect, that being Wheeler. THAT'S the kind of trade we need to make when trading R.A. and Wright. That's the kind of trade that would make me happy.
    Wagner was expendable since we had K-Rod and they needed the money.

If they deal Dickey, they will get something really good. Sandy didn't make that Wagner deal either.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna28 View Post
    Wagner was expendable since we had K-Rod and they needed the money.

If they deal Dickey, they will get something really good. Sandy didn't make that Wagner deal either.
    I know. Omar made the Carter for Wagner deal.

We can really judge Sandy by how he trades Wright and Dickey. If he can get legit TOP NOTCH prospects (the same way he got Wheeler from the Giants for Beltran), then I'd be happy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bootleg42 View Post
    I know. Omar made the Carter for Wagner deal.

We can really judge Sandy by how he trades Wright and Dickey. If he can get legit TOP NOTCH prospects (the same way he got Wheeler from the Giants for Beltran), then I'd be happy.
    Same, but I'd still not rather deal Wright.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910