Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    vCash
    Knicks ran 2 plays all night pick and roll and Melo iso

vCash
    Well the high scoring offense definitely hasn't carried over from the preseason. No where near the 102 they were putting up then. I guess that's why they call it preseason.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Justsomeguy76 View Post
    Well the high scoring offense definitely hasn't carried over from the preseason. No where near the 102 they were putting up then. I guess that's why they call it preseason.
    Lets be fair the knicks are a tough defensive team

vCash
    Doug needs to tell Dorell his job is to shoot open 3s only. Also tell Thad not to dribble or shoot. Also tell Spencer and Kwame to grow a set of ****ing balls weak *** ****ers were getting bullied by Tyson all night. And we need to trade Turner ASAP.. for a defensive guy or something.. Tired of his empty minutes doing absolutely nothing just missing contested long jumpers and playing ****** defense.

vCash
    And were not going all season with Royal Ivy as our backup PG... we know Evan Turner cant do it so

vCash
    nice effort there getting back on D letting JR smith embarass us on our home court

vCash
    Cant even watch the Eagles game. ****.

vCash
    we look bad but its only the third game of an 82 game season. without bynum and our vet presence richardson both will make us tougher. holiday and turner both had pretty good nights which is most important right now. when we play the knicks later in the season well be much better an there is now way they keep shooting like this the whole year.

vCash
    I dont care if its the 3rd game. I'm not hearing anything about Bynum coming back.. I guess he is just chillin idk. And we sure as hell know Bynum isnt gonna stay in philly if we cant even make the playoffs. The way are playing right now is gonna put us straight in the lottery. So yes I am concerned.. we got far last year strictly on playing hard and disciplined basketball and right now im not seeing that with all these new guys

vCash
    Sixers are a very good team. The knicks defense is making them look bad. Bynum will be a big help.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iversonfan4life View Post
    we look bad but its only the third game of an 82 game season. without bynum and our vet presence richardson both will make us tougher. holiday and turner both had pretty good nights which is most important right now. when we play the knicks later in the season well be much better an there is now way they keep shooting like this the whole year.
    Hes right at this point in the season we just need Holiday and Turner to focas on stepping up.
    and so far Holiday has delivered and tonite it looks like Turner is at least trying

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Moroni View Post
    Sixers are a very good team. The knicks defense is making them look bad. Bynum will be a big help.
    Thanks for the gesture. Things get stressful really quick in this forum alot of negativity.

vCash
    Turner in 27 minutes Put up 11 6 and 9 theres something

vCash
    Couldn't watch the game.. Loss, but atleast Jrue, ET, Thad stat lines look pretty good.

vCash
    Jrue Holiday has really impressed me I thought he was just a defender and efficient scorer but he cooks. When Bynum is back he will look better because it will be less responsibility for him, and your offense will look drastically different so I wouldnt put too much stock into these games because people arent playing their proper rolls.
    Video of Carmelo Anthony first time in the Barclays center http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZIIQmQ2qRA

Quote Originally Posted by oballers View Post
    the only statistic I will care about is how many W's we have and how much fun it was watching us get those Ws.

If you don't understand what I mean see the formula below:

((Amount of Joy)* Playoff Wins * # of Championships/ Number of times cheered) * # of beers drunk / % of trash talking

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast