Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Game 3 (11-5-12): Sixers (1-1) vs. Knicks (2-0)

Last edited by sixer04fan; 11-05-2012 at 06:48 PM.

vCash
    Richardson?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyPrior View Post
    Richardson?
    Ah, god damn it. Yeah, J-Rich obviously won't be starting. Forgot to fix that. My bad, thanks for pointing that out.

Do we know what the starting unit's going to look like tonight? I'm guessing Nick Young comes in at the 2, or Wright comes in at the 3 and Turner slides to the 2? I'll try to repost the game preview when we figure that out.

vCash
    It was more of a wishful-thinking-query on my part...than a pointing-it-out.

Thought you knew something I didn't.

Wright should get the nod and move Turner to the 2. IMO..

vCash

I gotcha. But yeah whenever you guys see a mistake or any misinformation in the preview like that, let me know. And I totally agree with your opinion on the lineup.

I have no reason to support this, but I think we bounce back and get the win tonight.

vCash
    BTW - great art direction on this year's game threads.

Sick.

vCash
    BTW - great art direction on this year's game threads.

Sick.
    Thanks. I wanted to make it look a little cleaner, a little cooler, without going overboard. I do want to add in some more information eventually, like the game preview story, or some stats. But for now I have the template set up and it's just easy to plug in the different teams and players. I find that as long as people know the starting lineups, the injury report, and when/where they can watch the game, people are generally happy.

I wish I could figure out how to split the image up into smaller images, like a grid, and paste them in next to each other. That way it wouldn't be shrunken down at first and you wouldn't have to click to enlarge the image. Unfortunately this site has very small size restrictions when you post pictures. They do that so people can't post HUGE pictures in their signatures. The only way I'd know how to do that would be to manually crop the picture a bunch of times with the exact right alignment and resave each crop as an individual image. But that would take forever. If anyone knows how to do that, let me know!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyPrior:24202318

I hope that's the case. Gives us a slight advantage at both sides with the Kidd-Turner and Brewer-Wright matchups.

Also was to see more Hawes tonight. Especially against Kurt Thomas. That's a matchup I feel confident Hawes wins. Maybe even a bit against Chandler. Soften up the paint d by the Knicks with Hawes ability to stretch the floor.

Most important thing is out of anyone's control. They need to cool down from 3 and we need to heat up from 3.
    Coulson Lives

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sixer04fan View Post
    Thanks. I wanted to make it look a little cleaner, a little cooler, without going overboard. I do want to add in some more information eventually, like the game preview story, or some stats. But for now I have the template set up and it's just easy to plug in the different teams and players. I find that as long as people know the starting lineups, the injury report, and when/where they can watch the game, people are generally happy.

I wish I could figure out how to split the image up into smaller images, like a grid, and paste them in next to each other. That way it wouldn't be shrunken down at first and you wouldn't have to click to enlarge the image. Unfortunately this site has very small size restrictions when you post pictures. They do that so people can't post HUGE pictures in their signatures. The only way I'd know how to do that would be to manually crop the picture a bunch of times with the exact right alignment and resave each crop as an individual image. But that would take forever. If anyone knows how to do that, let me know!
    Great game thread, looks very nice

As for splitting the images, what you could do is preview it on PSD at the full size, take a screenshot, and break it up. It's tedious but that's the only way to do it.

2014-2015 New York Knicks

vCash
    Got some 8 dollar cheap seats for the game with my buddy, Im quite excited first of many games this year...hoping dorrell wright gets the start i love how he plays

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PC View Post
    Great game thread, looks very nice

As for splitting the images, what you could do is preview it on PSD at the full size, take a screenshot, and break it up. It's tedious but that's the only way to do it.
    Haha, thanks, yeah. You lost me at "tedious." I don't do tedious...

I think you can break up an image pretty easily into a grid using Adobe Photoshop, but I don't have that program on my comp unfortunately.
    Last edited by sixer04fan; 11-05-2012 at 04:18 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by theducksmuggler View Post
    Got some 8 dollar cheap seats for the game with my buddy, Im quite excited first of many games this year...hoping dorrell wright gets the start i love how he plays
    I'm getting cheap seats too. Taking my daughter to her first game. What happened to the $17.76 seats?
    Pay attention. You might learn something.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MylesKong View Post
    I'm getting cheap seats too. Taking my daughter to her first game. What happened to the $17.76 seats?
    Aron was pimping them on twitter last week, so they must still exist somewhere or sometimes.

vCash
    Andrew Bynum, wake up please..

FIRE ME!

I dont do five year plans other organizations do, I guess. - Ruben Amaro Jr

vCash
    Update: Nick Young is starting in place of J-Rich.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast