Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    vCash
    i feel like avery doesnt make any adjustments at halftime and then the wolves see what we are doing and just adjust to stop it and we cant counter

vCash
    i thought this game would help me out a bit after the giants blew their lead yesterday but NOPE. :cry:

vCash
    In all honesty, I feel like the Nets got way too comfortable and Minnesota took advantage of the Nets slacking. Honestly, I'm not even mad. This is going to be a learning experience for everyone involved here.

MAR$WAG BROOKS

vCash
    I can't say I am not mad. I have a bitter taste in my mouth after this one.

The season is still young though. Lots of time to regroup learn from this.

Something like this was going to happen eventually. Good thing it happened early.

Now they will play with a bitter taste in their mouth.

It might not work against the Heat next week but eventually they will get their footing back on track.

Tough loss.

vCash
    I was working so only got to listen to the second half on the radio. To me it seemed we REALLY missed Wallace and his defensive intensity, and knack to pick up big rebounds and turnovers, it sounded like the Wolves kept getting easy offensive/defensive rebounds in the 4th. Also sounded like Hump was really worthless in the few minutes he played in the fourth not even being able to rebound the ball.

I'll tell you what what I said a few months ago, and I heard this from a great source. The Nets really didn't want to resign Hump and didn't feel like he could be a real player on a good team. IMO what the Nets are going to do but maybe we see Blatche starting at the four sometime in the nearish future.

vCash
    yeah, hump is a solid bench player at best on a good team. hopefully if blatche gets his **** together, he can maybe start. the only problem with him is that if he has a breakout year, he's going to want a payday and we won't be able to re-sign him. :/ you know what they say, everybody's humble until it's time for that paycheck.

vCash
    Lopez got bullied down low as usual. He gets manhandled by anyone 6'7 and up. How many bad shots did Pekovic force him into because Lopez is so weak he cannot post up . He is getting the ball at the 3pt line and getting showed around like a child at the playground..

Please trade this Disney puff

Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chill_Will_24 View Post
    Lopez got bullied down low as usual. He gets manhandled by anyone 6'7 and up. How many bad shots did Pekovic force him into because Lopez is so weak he cannot post up . He is getting the ball at the 3pt line and getting showed around like a child at the playground..

Pekovic pushes most guys around. D12 and Bynum said last year how big and strong the guy was multiple times, they even struggled with him and his size.

9. 11-05-2012, 11:53 PM
    Reason
    Trolling and response to trolling

10. 11-05-2012, 11:55 PM
    Reason

11. 11-06-2012, 02:51 AM
    Reason

vCash
    Very very tough loss , does it suck? Yea ! Am I disappointed ? Hell yeah! BUT it's a learning experience. This team is and has to face adversity to succeed! The heats first year started what 9-8? I mean we're not the Heat but Talent wise we're a top 5 team in the east easily.

We need to make adjustments and IMHO I think we might need a new coach sooner than later, Avery toe doesn't cut it but that's just me!

also Hump has to go , or come off the bench and Blatche should start but Blatche to me forces a lot of shots.

Idk I don't get paid to make any decisions so I'll leave it at that.

I'm just glad I can watch an NbA season with playoff inspirations
    Mark Teixeira #25
    GAMESPLAYED- 90
    R- 47H-76 HR-20 RBI-53 BB-44SO-71AVG-.235 OBP-.333 SLG-.446

vCash
    I really dont understand why Lopez is trying to post up from the wing or high post or doing PnR from behind the 3 POINT LINE. He killed in the post that 1st half. Team needs to work that out but again they will get it done with time. Lopez should never leave the block

vCash

Pekovic is probably the strongest center in the game. He tossed your boy Chandler around like a rag doll last year when they met during Linsanity. Lopez neeeds to set up on the low block like he did early

vCash
    This is a learning experience like others said, but there are things that worry me. Our backcourt is just fine, the small forward spot too since JJ can fill in and he is definitely above par on NBA standards. Don't wanna swarm Hump, but I said it last year too: Hump can not even be the third best big man on an elite NBA team. His hustle was his only thing, and his rebounding, but when you see a guy like Evans on the same team you know it was all overrated. And Lopez: we all know he is not a good defender, but what definitely worries me is that he doesn't seem to shoot the mid range jumper he did during his first 2-3 years. There were times when he looked like he could sink jumpers from just below the 3 point line, and now he doesn't go for that. Which leaves him with one option, driving and laying it in. Since he doesn't have nice handles, he is not able to pass it out either. Lopez and his skills look like they are on a downhill slide. Him being young is nice and all but the man does not improve his game...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    Pekovic is probably the strongest center in the game. He tossed your boy Chandler around like a rag doll last year when they met during Linsanity. Lopez neeeds to set up on the low block like he did early
    I know Pek is strong but lets not act like its a one game thing.

Are you going to site there and tell me that Lopez does not get bullied by everyone? Tell me... when is the last time you saw a successful post up from Lopez where he backed his man down?

He gets shoved and pushed and anyone physical makes him struggle.

We cannot depend on Lopez for 20 points every night. We CAN depend on a great defensive big man ti provide great defense every night.

Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

vCash
    I know Pek is strong but lets not act like its a one game thing.

Are you going to site there and tell me that Lopez does not get bullied by everyone? Tell me... when is the last time you saw a successful post up from Lopez where he backed his man down?

He gets shoved and pushed and anyone physical makes him struggle.

We cannot depend on Lopez for 20 points every night. We CAN depend on a great defensive big man ti provide great defense every night.
    You sound dumb saying we cannot depend on 20 ppg from Lopez hes getting the same touches his shot was just off this game. He still has 20ppg for the season he will have his 40 pt games and he will have 12 pt games it happens. His jump shot doesnt look as good as it has in this past so he should not come out passed the ft line. I dont like how he sets bad picks just to try and get the ball. I saw one play if he set a good screen JJ would have had a wide open 3 pointer instead he just set a quick pick and slipped and asked for the ball

vCash
    whats the deal with Teletovic and why is Reggie Evens playing minutes over him?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast