Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

should Singler & jj start???

I thinks its time to sit Tay & max. Tay is to slow & max is to short. So if frank won't start drummond then he should start jj at the 4 & sing at the 3. What do yall think???

vCash
    Bro JJ is not a PF. Singler at sg and jj at SF. I really want English but he can't play pg. So Bynum and Monroe and Drummond

If frank can't see this then I just don't know what to say
    Last edited by shyfly24; 11-05-2012 at 07:23 AM.

vCash
    He played pf last nite so he can play both. I rather have moose play the 4 & drummond the 5, but if frank isn't going to start him then at least put jj at the 4. I
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24:24201133
    Bro JJ is not a PF. Singler at sg and jj at SF. I really want English but he can't play pg. So Bynum and Monroe and Drummond

If frank can't see this then I just don't know what to say

vCash
    Sit all the vets down. They have nothing left for this team. Let the young kids play and see what happens.

Catches: 23 Yards: 210 TDs: 1

vCash
    id hate to remind u all, were fans of the pistons, we'll trade singler before starting him 1 game, i still want to see the knight english singler moose drummond lineup before we completely giveup but i doutb thatll happen, i wanna keep jerebko coming off the bench, cuz if we dont whos gonna be our spark? stuckey? LOL

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mike 810 View Post
    He played pf last nite so he can play both. I rather have moose play the 4 & drummond the 5, but if frank isn't going to start him then at least put jj at the 4. I
    Who cares if he "played" pf, was he effective? One of the jobs of a PF is to get rebounds and defend other bigs, which Jerebko is not effective at, cause he is a SF. But of course Frank doesn't see that. I guess getting out rebounded wasn't enough for him to put in Drummond.

vCash
    Well u got a point but he is taller & quicker then max so I rather have him. Since frank won't start drummond.
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24:24207276
    Quote Originally Posted by mike 810 View Post
    Who cares if he "played" pf, was he effective? One of the jobs of a PF is to get rebounds and defend other bigs, which Jerebko is not effective at, cause he is a SF. But of course Frank doesn't see that. I guess getting out rebounded wasn't enough for him to put in Drummond.

vCash
    Knight
    English
    Singler
    Monroe
    Drummond

Sixth man: Jerebko.

Everyone else is expendable to me. When we pick a wing in next year's draft we'll look like this:

Knight
    wing or English
    wing or Singler
    Monroe
    Drummond

Sixth man: Jerebko and one of English or Singler.

vCash
    PG. Brandon Knight
    SG. Kyle Singler
    SF. Jonas Jerebko
    PF. Greg Monroe
    C. Andre Drummond

Start this lineup if you don't want to be the laughingstock of the NBA...

vCash
    Singler is definitely a decent swingman in the league, starting or not. I rate him as high as Gordon Hayward

I like the idea of playing Stuckey off the bench as our 6th man. Will Bynum shouldnt be given heavy minuites, even as a backup pg

That year in Spain definitely helped him a lot. He played for Real Madrid and thats one of the top teams in the Spanish league. And the Spanish League is probably the 2nd best league in the world

Having said, if Singler performs well at SG, let him play SG. Simple as that, he can be a huge mismatch to all these undersized SGs(Ellis, terry, Waiters,Beal, Wade, JJ Reddick...)

again, i think this is a good move to start him at SG. Gotte give Frank some credit for that. He was projected as a SF/PF n he moved Singler to SG and he performs very well.

Now, move Jerebko to that backup SF spot and we'll have a good team actually

Knight, Singler, Prince, Monroe, Drummond

sub: Stuckey, English/Maggette, Jerebko, Max, Slava Kravtsov

vCash

Do you think jerebko & the other rookies deserve to be playing???

I personally think jj shouldn't have been totally out the rotation. He def had some bad games but he plays hard on both ends to not get any playing time. I also think we aren't developing our other rookies at all. It's no excuse English middleton & slava don't even get a chance to play but that's Just my Opinion what do yall think???

vCash
    Yes mike, we've covered it a million times that the young guys need minutes and the vets are taking the minutes away.

vCash
    I think JJ eventually should get more minutes, of course, but we have been playing better since Frank started rotating 9 players instead of 12 and that means someone has to sit. Charlie has played well and he is in an expiring deal so the more we show him, Maxiell, or Bynum off the better... especially if we can do so while winning at the same time. A good trade is needed this year to help us take that next step and these guys are going to look good to some teams. Eventually, when we make those moves, there will be more room and less games where someone has to sit. Next year Jerebko should be part of the core that always plays off of the bench, and actually Slava should be able to get into the rotation too. First we need to say goodbye to Charlie, Bynomite, Daye, Maxiel, and maybe even Maggette since his deal is expiring too. I am hoping that this trade deadline and off season will be big for us!

vCash
    Yea I feel u but at least activate slava he is big defensive minded center. At least 5 of our losses was due to franks coaching & the only reason stuckey ain't starting is cuz he asked to go to the bench.
    Quote Originally Posted by kduce:24624557
    I think JJ eventually should get more minutes, of course, but we have been playing better since Frank started rotating 9 players instead of 12 and that means someone has to sit. Charlie has played well and he is in an expiring deal so the more we show him, Maxiell, or Bynum off the better... especially if we can do so while winning at the same time. A good trade is needed this year to help us take that next step and these guys are going to look good to some teams. Eventually, when we make those moves, there will be more room and less games where someone has to sit. Next year Jerebko should be part of the core that always plays off of the bench, and actually Slava should be able to get into the rotation too. First we need to say goodbye to Charlie, Bynomite, Daye, Maxiel, and maybe even Maggette since his deal is expiring too. I am hoping that this trade deadline and off season will be big for us!