Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    vCash
    It's been fun BK. Just hope next time there's more than just us two in here though.

vCash
    6 guys in double figures...I'll take it.

Poor faried though..he could of easily got his double double if given more than 23 minutes..

vCash
    Yea seriously. lets see if the fact that we're playing the rockets tommorow will change anything up.

vCash
    someday i'll be able to catch a game... and i'll make sure to be on here when i do, solid win though, mcgee not enough minutes again, brewer took too many 3s

vCash
    i would post more but its hard to optimistic about this teams youth and championship prospects with Karl at the helm

vCash
    I'd post if I watched more basketball, but I'm to busy crying about the NHL lockout, and the loneliness of the Av's forum...

vCash
    Great game..
    "There are only two or three superstars in the league anyways," Karl said early in the season.

Agreed

vCash
    How do you guys think Iggy will do tomorrow guarding Harden? Definitely something I'll be looking out for.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by denverfan66 View Post
    How do you guys think Iggy will do tomorrow guarding Harden? Definitely something I'll be looking out for.
    I think whoever wins the backcourt match up tomorrow will win the game.

Lawson, Iggy vs. Lin, Harden will be fun to watch no doubt!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IgglesFanInCO View Post
    mcgee not enough minutes again
    Yep.

Nugs were +9 with McGee on the floor tonight (in 18 mins). With Koufos they were a flat 0 (in 30 mins).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cobras View Post
    I'd post if I watched more basketball, but I'm to busy crying about the NHL lockout, and the loneliness of the Av's forum...
    same here, hate this lockout bull****.

Also, I am starting to hate Koufas in the paint...he can't make a damn shot and is so weak. Brewer sucks and takes so many threes. I hate when he never gives the pg the outlet pass and runs up himself and throws a prayer. Mcgee and Faried low minutes. Would like to see Mcgee and Chandler (when healthy) getting 25 minutes/game.

Solid outing against a bad club. Can't wait to see Iggy on Harden.

vCash
    +22 on boards, crazy how we became such a great rebounding team while becoming an atrocious three point shooting team.

vCash
    Lets see if iggy is elite defender,tonight..i like how our Cs are playing...both of them in double figures..
    And we will need Gallo in tonights game if we are going to win..

vCash
    I hope McGee and Faried were being rested for Houston. Very happy with the game, we look more and more like ourselves. 3s falling early just makes the game easier. More spacing, more driving lanes.

Faried and McGee even in the few minutes looked like themselves. Games against Houston and Utah next are gonna be tough. Let's hope to get a winning streak going.

PS: Even at home, we got shafted on the majority of the calls. That's just some BS.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Manimal View Post
    I hope McGee and Faried were being rested for Houston. Very happy with the game, we look more and more like ourselves. 3s falling early just makes the game easier. More spacing, more driving lanes.

Faried and McGee even in the few minutes looked like themselves
    dude it was the pistons

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast