Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    vCash
    lol thicker shoulder pads? i dunno bout that didnt he have someone fall on his out stretched arm around the shoulder area? i would say just rest him this whole week, but its the chargers we need to destroy the chargers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    I heard on NFL Radio this evening that the MRI was negative. Appears to be a strained muscle and he is day to day. Best outcome we could have hoped for.
    Damn right. I think I could be okay with him missing the charger game..It is a pretty big game..but these shoulder injuries are a bit tricky.

Quote Originally Posted by EvanTurner View Post
    yeah hello thicker shoulder pads from here on out
    I'm not sure that would help...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    Damn right. I think I could be okay with him missing the charger game..It is a pretty big game..but these shoulder injuries are a bit tricky.
    i was thinking the same thing! But we need him for this charger game! On the other hand Ray edwards just got released from Atlanta we could use him for the rest of the year and if we got him we could bench doom to rest for this game

vCash
    And a random note, i just looked up doom and found out his middle name is KOOL

vCash
    why wouldnt thicker shoulder pads work? You know guys are gonna punch that shoulder, hes gonna beed as much cushion on on as possible and if he can play with slite pain hell be aight

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tmacsc2 View Post
    i was thinking the same thing! But we need him for this charger game! On the other hand Ray edwards just got released from Atlanta we could use him for the rest of the year and if we got him we could bench doom to rest for this game
    ray edwards is one of the most overrated players ive seen... i live in vikings country and watched a lot of him when he was a viking. the only reason he did anything with them is because he was lined up with jared allen, pat williams, and kevin williams. we would be better off playing ayers than signing edwards.

nykol is offline PSD's D.B.F. Nostradamus
    vCash
    Shoulders are such a delicate thing once they get injured, i say this from experience. Luckily its only a strain. Pads arent going to help anything, the bigger concern is the power and leverage hes going to lose while its bothering him. Personally I'd say sit him or limit him to obvious pass rush situations only, until hes 100%

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nykol View Post
    shoulders are such a delicate thing once they get injured, i say this from experience. Luckily its only a strain. Pads arent going to help anything, the bigger concern is the power and leverage hes going to lose while its bothering him. Personally i'd say sit him or limit him to obvious pass rush situations only, until hes 100%
    bingo

vCash
    Let Robert Ayers give it a go. I have confidence that JDR is going to dial up the pressure in some other form besides Von Miller...so we can afford Doom being out for this one..

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415