Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast
    vCash
    A win is a win. All I can say. Hope Ben is alright and can go Sunday.
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash
    We need ben

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hineswardfan View Post
    Does anyone have Palko signed?
    I don't know whether to laugh or cry. I feel bad for the kid, really liked him at Pitt.

Everything I've read about Roethlisberger's injury indicates it's a sprain, but they'll know more tomorrow. You know Leftwich and Batch will both be taking snaps this week and Roethlisberger will take it easy, but I wouldn't panic at this point. There's not a QB in this league tougher than Roethlisberger. I wouldn't put it past him to play next week.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by N.E.PanthersFan View Post
    I don't know whether to laugh or cry. I feel bad for the kid, really liked him at Pitt.

Everything I've read about Roethlisberger's injury indicates it's a sprain, but they'll know more tomorrow. You know Leftwich and Batch will both be taking snaps this week and Roethlisberger will take it easy, but I wouldn't panic at this point. There's not a QB in this league tougher than Roethlisberger. I wouldn't put it past him to play next week.
    If we go into a game against the Ravens with Leftwich & Batch as our only active QBs we're in trouble. Remember how "rough" they are with our QBs.

-Can't handle Yawktoberfest bruh!-

vCash
    I'm really excited to see how Mendenhall does when he comes back. I'm hoping he and Dwyer really carry us as a 1-2 punch with Ben out. Oh yeah Dwyer pooped on Redman's start lol.

vCash
    What's the word on Antonio Brown?

vCash
    If Ben is out the rest of the team will just need to step up. I think Leftwich can be adequate back there. A week of actually taking first team reps in practice should make him look much sharper than he did last night.
    Follow Me On Twitter: @battling_bucs

vCash
    Lefty can get it done but not with the ravens we need Ben for them or we lose

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by N.E.PanthersFan View Post
    Hahahaha.

Guy complains about LeBeau being aggressive when every other team in the league is whining about their teams playing prevent defense.
    Lol.. How stupid of me.. Ive only witnessed us losing to Titans & Raiders allowing them to look like Aaron Rodgers smh

Not to even mention letting Tebow have a field day with us and turning us into the laughing stock of the playoffs last year. I'm glad Timmons saved the day but there is no way that we should have even been in OT with the worst team in the league on our home turf

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HouRealCoach View Post
    Lol.. How stupid of me.. Ive only witnessed us losing to Titans & Raiders allowing them to look like Aaron Rodgers smh

Not to even mention letting Tebow have a field day with us and turning us into the laughing stock of the playoffs last year. I'm glad Timmons saved the day but there is no way that we should have even been in OT with the worst team in the league on our home turf
    Yeah kinda bad timing for that post you had. It almost lined up with the winning kick on my stream man.

vCash

Not even to mention shutting down Tom Brady last year, or being the only team with multiple shutouts last year, or pushing Eli Manning even lower into his slump at his own turf, or keeping AJ Green to just one catch on his own turf?

Or howzabout we don't pick and choose particular performances, since it's just as easy to find good as it is to find bad?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ring91013144043 View Post
    Not even to mention shutting down Tom Brady last year, or being the only team with multiple shutouts last year, or pushing Eli Manning even lower into his slump at his own turf, or keeping AJ Green to just one catch on his own turf?

Or howzabout we don't pick and choose particular performances, since it's just as easy to find good as it is to find bad?
    I'm pretty sure letting Tebow throw for 300+ years in the PLAYOFFS overshadows shutting Brady down or those multiple shutouts... This team is championship or bust and this year the front seven aside from Timmons and a highlight here and there from others have been very inconsistent and can not be trusted in those situations as showed in the losses we have and going in to OT with the worst team in the league right now

vCash
    I'm pretty sure letting Tebow throw for 300+ years in the PLAYOFFS overshadows shutting Brady down or those multiple shutouts... This team is championship or bust and this year the front seven aside from Timmons and a highlight here and there from others have been very inconsistent and can not be trusted in those situations as showed in the losses we have and going in to OT with the worst team in the league right now
    No one game overshadows another, even if it is the playoffs. You're picking and choosing some performances, and it's the difference between intelligent evaluation of a team and buying into the media crap about "nothing matters until the playoffs." That's not where the best teams are decided, contrary to what the media will tell you.

Timmons is one of the inconsistent members of the front 7. Foote has been better than Timmons so far this year. Unless, just like they say that playoffs are all that matter, you buy into the media crap of "Most RECENT performance matters than more CONSISTENT performance."

vCash

vCash
    This team is championship or bust
    Wut.

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast