Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

Week 10: Kansas City Chiefs (1-7) at Pittsburgh Steelers (5-3)

Code:
    Pittsburgh Steelers host Kansas City Chiefs Location: Heinz Field Monday November 12th, 2012 @ 7:30 PM ET TV: ESPN
    QB Comparison
    QB Rating Yards TD INT 101.1 2,203 16 4 Ben Roethlisberger 68.9 1,549 6 11 Matt Cassel
    RB Comparison
    Yards Att. YPC TDs 274 76 3.6 2 Isaac Redman 634 132 4.8 2 Jamaal Charles
    WR Comparison
    Yards Rec AVG TDs 525 39 13.5 5 Mike Wallace 634 45 12.7 3 Dwayne Bowe
    Defensive Leaders
    Tackles Sacks INTs Larry Foote LaMarr Woodley Ike Taylor 57 3.0 1
    Derrick Johnson Justin Houston Brandon Flowers 65 6 2
    What am I supposed to do on a Sunday night? Homework?

Ike's and Woodley's pictures kill me.

More concerned about this game than the Giants, we can never have a blowout like we should.

vCash
    I don't believe that you're really more concerned about this game than the Giants, lol. And I'm a Giants hater. I mean, we shouldn't underestimate the Chiefs because that's how you get upset, but I'm not actively worried about it.

vCash
    KC is a bad team. They are really really bad.

But the steelers will make it a game. Really wishing for a 45-7 type of game. cheers
    Representing Dodgers,Steelers,Lakers,Anaheim Ducks,USC Trojans and Barcelona.

vCash
    Ringer with the game thread over a week in advance. I can dig it.
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash
    We should win easy should

vCash
    I liked the fact he made the thread in advance. **** yeah!
    Representing Dodgers,Steelers,Lakers,Anaheim Ducks,USC Trojans and Barcelona.

vCash
    If we lose this game, we should collectively start just preparing for the offseason. KC is like basically the worst team out there.
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash
    Dont think we will lose since its home but we enjoy losing to bad teams on the road. Think we will win by multiple touchdowns.

All for resting AB, and playing Cotchery.

My god is that man underrated. All he does is catch everything, and we run crisp routes. Hes so good and so under utilized

vCash
    This is a blow out game.

-Can't handle Yawktoberfest bruh!-

vCash
    Is there a certain time or day I'm supposed to make it? I thought it just went up when someone has time.

But now that I think about it, even the 2009 losses to the Chiefs, Raiders and Browns were on the road. This year's losses to the Raiders and Titans were on the road. Feeling a bit better since it's at home.

I shouldn't say I'm more worried about the Chiefs than Giants. I'd reword it and say that I'm just as worried for every opponent because of how anyone could win any game, and how the Steelers play down to their opponents. What concerns me more about the Chiefs is how much more embarrassing it would be to lose to them than the Giants.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ring91013144043 View Post
    Is there a certain time or day I'm supposed to make it? I thought it just went up when someone has time.

But now that I think about it, even the 2009 losses to the Chiefs, Raiders and Browns were on the road. This year's losses to the Raiders and Titans were on the road. Feeling a bit better since it's at home.

I shouldn't say I'm more worried about the Chiefs than Giants. I'd reword it and say that I'm just as worried for every opponent because of how anyone could win any game, and how the Steelers play down to their opponents. What concerns me more about the Chiefs is how much more embarrassing it would be to lose to them than the Giants.
    No you can make it when ever I made one earlier this year right after our game like you did. It can go up anytime after the game

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jrm2054 View Post
    No you can make it when ever I made one earlier this year right after our game like you did. It can go up anytime after the game
    Do you mind that I've made the past couple? I was just wondering how much I could change with simple copy and paste, and it was Wednesday or something, so I figured I'd just do it if it worked.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ring91013144043 View Post
    Do you mind that I've made the past couple? I was just wondering how much I could change with simple copy and paste, and it was Wednesday or something, so I figured I'd just do it if it worked.
    No you can make them of you want it don't matter to me it is really easy to make them

vCash
    We win this in a close game 56-3

vCash
    Has to be a win. They should and I hope they do rest Brown. Play Cotchery, play Sanders more.

I say if Dwyer is healthy start him. Give both him and Redman touches. The Chiefs are horrible, Steelers should... should win this easily.

Toronto Gyarados.
    NHL Pokemon logo's for the win.

Blue Jays,
    Maple Leafs and Steelers fan for life.

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast