Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamMelo15 View Post
    Reading stuff like this makes me think some of you guys never played basketball before. His defense is a lil better than Landry f***ing Fields?... that statement alone is laughable as hell. Brewer has been locking down whoever he has been guarding man. He was shutting down Lebron & D Wade on good stretches for crying out loud. He makes almost every shot he takes around the basket and has been knocking down a few outside shots. All this is still with him out of shape.
    I didnt call him a scrub or anything. I'm saying he doesnt look fully healthy yet, so in his current health he's slightly better than feilds was last year.

Lets not blow things out of proportion. He didnt lock down Lebron and Wade, those guys just didnt play in that game (I'm not sure if they went out partying the night before or if they took it easy on us). You've either blind or you've never played basketball in you're life. Like I said, he's been ok (8ppg 5rpg). His defense has been solid but he's been far from a lock down defender.
    You're getting a little too crazy about a decent role player. Thats what he is a desent role player.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RonE Coleman View Post
    I new it was a good signing but he was kinda under the radar cause he was hurt most of the preseason and I had no clue he would fit right in like he has so far... with that said people who can't appreciate what he brings to the table have no comprehension on the game of basketball and solely look at box scores.
    I think every move we made other than Jeremy Lin was under the radar.

vCash
    Statistically he is also much better than Fields ever was. His WS/48 minutes right is .178 while the league average is usually .100.

For his career he has been .134 while Fields has been in .100 and .085. He's been much better than Landry Fields throughout his career and this year also.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashmir13579 View Post
    I think every move we made other than Jeremy Lin was under the radar.
    Agreed, we added a lot of right pieces to the puzzle, especially for wood sons system.

I hated mike d from day 1, even I'll admit he got a bad shake in ny. He didn't get the right guys to ever be successful.

This team IMO is as good as Woodson will ever get. It's perfect for his style. Brewer was a steal for sure IMO.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AddiX View Post
    Agreed, we added a lot of right pieces to the puzzle, especially for wood sons system.

I hated mike d from day 1, even I'll admit he got a bad shake in ny. He didn't get the right guys to ever be successful.

This team IMO is as good as Woodson will ever get. It's perfect for his style. Brewer was a steal for sure IMO.
    This team definitely has Mike Woody ball written all over it, and so far he looks like he knows exactly how to use these guys.

Amare will be the dude who's out of place. I already know how you feel about that lol.

vCash
    Brewer can be traded for a first rounder in 2014 you think ?
    Amare will play d better, Camby, Thomas, Wallace will teach him in practice.

I mean guarding Camby and Thomas mid range games, Sheed on the low block and three point line, and Copeland on the pnr he will get lots of work. Watch plenty of film Amare and become a good defender. Did I mention guardihg Chandler in practice. Plus on offense I bet he dominates his teammates.

vCash
    I love you ronnie!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    You are one of the original O.G's of this forum and for that you get my respect, but I'm really not sure if you have no any what you are talking about. Sometimes I wonder if some of you dudes even watch the games for more than flashy points and scoring the ball.
    Lol I know when I'm being serious vs a homer response. Brewer seriously is a nice fit for us. I just don't want people getting too carried away with his game. If I had a choice.... I'd rather have the same defense he provides with a better offensive game....

Sounds a lot like I just described Corey Brewer.... Just saying
    AS MJ WOULD SAY " IS THIS SIGNATURE IN VIOLATION NOW..."

"Isiah's about as safe as me in a room full of cookies, If I'm in a room full of cookies the cookies ain't got no chance." --- Sir Charles

vCash
    ronnie is the type of guy every team needs. we happen to have him and shump. chandler is the type of guy every team needs we have him and camby. we have incredible interior and perimeter defense. brewer sacrificed a ton, playing him shumps melo chandler and kidd is gonna be ridiculous.

vCash
    To the guy who called Brewer a scrub...... watchin the game tonight? Lmao

vCash
    Alright so, with the "Lin" rule now in place, the Knicks get Brewer's RFA rights, right?

vCash
    ALL HAIL THE BREWSTER!

The 3's were gravy
    Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often

So Tired of Melo Ball

vCash
    Ninja Turtle was on his A game tonight. His D is vicious. I seriously cannot wait to see him and Shump on the floor together.

vCash
    Brewer is a beast.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Ninja Turtle was on his A game tonight. His D is vicious. I seriously cannot wait to see him and Shump on the floor together.

We already know about his D, his O is what impressed me tonight, his shot was wet. He has to stop bricking those 2 open layups every game though.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast