Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Can the warriors sign a free agent to replace rush?

Or are they maxed out? I would let go of Tyler maybe and sign petrus, redd, or howard. We don't have any true back up shooting guards. What are we gonna do?

vCash
    I think they are going to try and take the cheap road... rather than go out and sign pietrus... they will hope that someone like barnes or klay thompson will fill in. They should get a veteran defensive player though with the exception... and if they go into luxury, than so be it.
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    Barnes and Thompson are starters. Who is the warriors back up shooting guard? Just Jefferson now?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Over Da Pence View Post
    Barnes and Thompson are starters. Who is the warriors back up shooting guard? Just Jefferson now?
    I would think Bazemore could see some minutes. Although it seems like we might see Jack getting more minutes at the 1 and than Curry sliding over to the 2 when Thompson needs to come out.
    "It's already over. All hopes aside and being only realistic. The Giants won't make the post season with the Dodgers and the Rockies in the same division."
    -rarryronds (06/03/2010 - on the Giants 2010 season)

"Stephen Curry is not a point guard"
    -asandhu23 (May 5, 2011)

vCash
    I like seeing Jack and Curry out there as the 1 and 2, but I'm not sure it will be effective throughout an entire season. They need some size and energy off the bench. Someone cheap as well. Someone like Maurice Evans? He could come in an play some defense and adds some toughness to this team. A guy like Chris Douglas Roberts could turn out to be a Brandon Rush clone.

My first choice would be Terrence Williams and I think he could be a perfect fit for the Warriors.

vCash
    There is no veteran replacement for Rush available ... his D is more easily replaced than his slashing and shooting.

vCash
    Pietrus would be a solid player to bring in, but I expect RJ to get minutes at the 2 and the curry/jack lineup to be our solution instead.

vCash
    Are they gonna go over the luxury? They nigh need to unless they want bazemore to play. U can't just overplay Steph and jack. They need to add a piece.

vCash
    I don't expect them to sign anyone.

Playoff Bochy.

vCash

Kent bazemore

Lace him up! Let's go! Didn't know much about him tell I saw his highlights and this guy can play d!!! We need depth at the wing spot so why put him on the roster if we're not gonna lace him up!

vCash
    I think we'll see him when Kobe, Paul, etc are going off, other than that he'll be a bench warmer.

Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Over Da Pence View Post
    Are they gonna go over the luxury? They nigh need to unless they want bazemore to play. U can't just overplay Steph and jack. They need to add a piece.
    According to Steinmetz, they're slightly over the tax threshold and they would like to get under it by the end of the season.

Anyone interested in bringing back Arenas? Hmm..

vCash
    most likely he will warm the bench. I wanna see him prove himself at the d league level though

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iFYouSeekAmy View Post
    According to Steinmetz, they're slightly over the tax threshold and they would like to get under it by the end of the season.

Anyone interested in bringing
    back Arenas? Hmm..

I don't think anyone believes in arenas anymore

vCash
    Bring back McGuire .... I understand he does not fill the void of Rush with points but his rebounding, effort and "D" makes up for all of it ... we wud have 4 very good defensive players Bogut, Landry, Ezeli and McGuire

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast