Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

I think it's over......

So let it be said! God dammit Klay! God dammit curry! Hit your shots!!!! The warriors are just not champs!! They don't have a true reverend!! They could use someone like me on the bench. They lost to a bad teÓm! Y˘u cannot afford to lose a lot of games when your in the west. The warriors are the sane team from 2 years ago. Streaky shooting and no real defense! It is real sad to see the fans suffering the last 20 years. Curry has just not produced. 2 poor games for him in the books.

vCash
    Overreacting at its finest. We were so close to winning even with Brooks playing amazing and Curry shooting poorly.

Warriors will be fine.

vCash
    he is overreacting but curry does need to step up if he is gonna lead this team

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Victimize View Post
    Overreacting at its finest. We were so close to winning even with Brooks playing amazing and Curry shooting poorly.

Warriors will be fine.

Listen brother! The last 20 years warriors fans be saying we were so close, we were so close! A loss is a loss my friend. Remember how I said wins and losses are all that matters? This is the same warriors team! Beat on the boards, beat inside, throwing up 3 point attempts. Same thing! U tell me how I'm wrong pal of mine!

vCash
    dude, you keep making pointless threads..

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    its only been 4 games dude and youre already crying wolf. wait til the seasons over before making any judgements..

this is exactly like the jeremy lin thing where everybody went crazy the 10 games he was shining. ALL MY ASIAN BROTHERS AND SISTERS WERE DICK RIDING AND SAYING HES THE BEST. I am Asian and i told em to STFU and wait to see where he is at the end of the season. LOW AND BEHOLD he gets injured..SO MUCH FOR THAT LOL.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    this thread is ridiculous

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    you make the best threads. over da pence needs no introduction.

vCash
    Game 4/82+

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Over Da Pence View Post
    So let it be said! God dammit Klay! God dammit curry! Hit your shots!!!! The warriors are just not champs!! They don't have a true reverend!! They could use someone like me on the bench. They lost to a bad teÓm! Y˘u cannot afford to lose a lot of games when your in the west. The warriors are the sane team from 2 years ago. Streaky shooting and no real defense! It is real sad to see the fans suffering the last 20 years. Curry has just not produced. 2 poor games for him in the books.
    they should

vCash
    Although I don't agree with the fact that is over after 4 games into the season, I can't say that I'm overly confident either. In some ways, over da pence is sort of right, but it has a lot to do with the loss of Rush. 2 years ago, this was a jump shooting team. They took a lot of outside shots and when they were on, they were nearly unbeatable. Unfortunately, they only have a few games where they were completely on it. In the Clippers win, Carl Landry pretty much dominated the paint to finish with 23 points and 10 rebounds. They had a great inside, outside game going. Last night, it was strictly jump shots from Klay, Steph, David and Harrison. Way too many for them to win on a consistent basis. I'm still not sold on Mark Jackson either as he's still making head-scratcher decisions. Even though they won their first game, I remember the Warriors down fast and early. Klay Thompson comes down and nails two 3s and a then a jumper to pull the Warriors within one. Then, Jackson takes Thompson out with 6 minutes left in the quarter. Why take him out? He's 22 years old. He can probably play all 48 minutes if need be.