Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Scully in 2012 View Post
    Eternal ban...so we don't have to be embarrassed by his ridiculous posts.
    Yet - Im the one that is right 99% of the time.

Funny how my 'ridiculous' posts turn out to be correct all the time

No need to get personal buddy
    Settle down bud. Only joking with. Most of your comments are good...for a laugh...

And it's not my fault I'm always right.
    Last edited by Scully in 2012; 11-08-2012 at 10:18 PM.

A Real American HERO !!!

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Dodgers rule.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blue bleeder09 View Post
    can i get a sig bet ? Better yet the losser cant post for one year ?
    lets do it
    Proof that I'm Always Right: http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=756103
    and http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=773028

New Prediction: LeBron will be Knicks

vCash
    lets do it
    L.O.L so dumb
    Foam Party!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LASportsFan1996 View Post
    lets do it
    L.O.L so dumb

Stop teasing him....

A Real American HERO !!!

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Dodgers rule.

vCash
    this forum was so much better 3-4 years ago. just saying.

vCash
    I love lamp

49ers.....:10-3-1 gotta luv the tie(last one ever.Callin it)
    SHARKS... NHL givin us some time
    GIANTS.... 2010 CHAMPS and 2012 WOW!!!
    SDSU AZTECS... Ranked #17 all day
    GS WARRIORS..Watch out lake show**updateClip show
    [x]resign Pagan/Affeldft/Marco
    []sign HAMILTON Awww
    [ ] sign G.Sizemore/T.Harfner BENCH 1y - 1 mil
    [ ] sign Mike Adams 3y - 12mil
    [ ] resign the BEARD/MVPOSEY (make it rain sabs)
    [ ] REPEAT 3 outta 4

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy25 View Post
    If they are trolling or baiting, then hit the Report Button, and leave the post alone. A moderator will look into it from there.

If they are not baiting/trolling, then just don't respond to them.

That's how you police your own forum. And you make sure other Dodger fans don't entertain their posts either.

If they are being polite and respectful, and you want to carry a conversation with them, then by all means do that.

But that's how you police it yourselves.
    nothing is ever going to happen, it never does.

There is no controlling what another dodger fan will do, if Derek Brink wants to respond to some Giants fan baiting, i can't stop him.

Am i supposed to encourage him not you? How am i supposed to do that?

Anyone can do anything they want here, were never going to stop it, we may as well roll with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy25 View Post
    And I, and the other 8 super moderators will help whenever you need us to. Hit the Report Button if you see something going on and let it go until action can be brought.

What Blazer has said here (and in the other thread) has been picture perfect and it needed to be said by a Dodgers fan.

You guys do need a team moderator, but the issue is finding someone that will handle that authority appropriately and in the way that PSD would hope they could. Sometimes we get a TM (team moderator) and we don't realize it for awhile, and that person is actually very harmful.

You will get a TM at some point, but really, we are just waiting for someone to step up and show they are worthy of that authority and will behave and enforce the forum rules accordingly. Believe me, I don't want to spend my free time moderating a forum of a team I have no personal interest in. So once someone steps up and consistently shows they are the right person, you'll have your team moderator.

In the meantime, report posts, or PM me when something happens I'll handle it. I have no bias to the Giants or the Dodgers, they are the same team to me basically (probably like the Cubs and Cardinals are to most of you). If Giants fans are behaving inappropriately in your forum, or for that matter, Dodgers fans, please message me, or report the post, and I'll/we'll handle it.
    why did it need to be said by a dodger fan? And shouldn't it have been said by someone with more than 100 posts? Like i don't know blazer at all, he never comes in and posts.

Why don't you just let spiff(tone) or SFRush or SFGIANTS5582 be the mod, are forums are practically intertwined, and at least someone will be able to make GDT threads and merge extra or unnecessary threads. SFGIANTS5582 has volunteered to make our GDT's why not just let him be our mod, it will cut down on all the pissing some of these dodger fans do anyway.
    Last edited by ciaban; 11-14-2012 at 09:02 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Krush View Post
    I never realized how many wimpy Dodger fans there are. You are only giving the Giants fans the attention they so desperately want by making threads about them.
    Exactly, quit pissing and moaning we can't force the site to give us a mod, and even if we did have one, they only have so much power it isn't going to solve the problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by quikslvr2269 View Post
    You all need to stop being babies and complaining about what other teams fans are doing. There is this thing called freedom of speech. The Dodgers don't pay my salary, so i'm not going to give a rats *** about what some fan of another franchise says about my team on a message board. People get mad, and sad over their team. But letting some diiiiiiick who is posting on here get under your skin to the point where you have to make a post and whine about it, well, all I have to say is.....learn how to be a fan. If you can't handle what comes with being a fan of a team, or playing sports, or just being involved with sports in general, then go play solitaire by yourself. You won't have to worry about people talking **** to you all the time. What is done on here, is NO different than 55,000 people chanting GIANTS SUCK at a Dodger game, or in San Fran, they are cheering BEAT L.A.

Sports can bring out the best and worst in people. But either way...deal with it.
    this is all very well said, good points.
    Quote Originally Posted by quikslvr2269 View Post
    Well I don't go and post in their section of the site. I really don't care. But crying and whining about the whole thing is flat out stupid. Don't throw gas on the fire, like they say.
    good point, we can't control what other people do, it will never happen, why worry about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by dodgernation View Post
    this forum was so much better 3-4 years ago. just saying.
    it really was, i have been going to this site since like 2006, i didn't bother Joining until 08 or 09, but it was a lot better then. I feel bad for new guys that don't know how good it was.

vCash
    guys there is nothing we can do about Giants fans baiting or trolling,

either suck it up and deal with it or leave, there are other sites you can discuss dodger baseball on, no one is making you stay here.

I like this site so i will put up with it, if any of you don't want to deal with it, that's fine I don't blame you.

But these are the only realistic options.

vCash
    It always comes down to post counts..Look I dont post to just post. I check in everyday to see whats going on in the world of Dodger Blue. I too have been a regular here for a long time. I lurked for a few years before joining in 2008. Would it make you happier to see that I have 5000 useles smiley face posts like some guys in here? I actually respect your posts ciaban. You seem to have a good handle on baseball.

I remember back in the day the rule was dont start a new thread unless you have 100 posts or more. So by definition of the old school rule in which you yourself claim that those were the good ole' days...I have enough posts to start this thread.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blazer5 View Post
    It always comes down to post counts..Look I dont post to just post. I check in everyday to see whats going on in the world of Dodger Blue. I too have been a regular here for a long time. I lurked for a few years before joining in 2008. Would it make you happier to see that I have 5000 useles smiley face posts like some guys in here? I actually respect your posts ciaban. You seem to have a good handle on baseball.

I remember back in the day the rule was dont start a new thread unless you have 100 posts or more. So by definition of the old school rule in which you yourself claim that those were the good ole' days...I have enough posts to start this thread.
    I wish they would bring that back. It would cut back on trolling and dumbass idea threads.

Ariana Grande

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    I wish they would bring that back. It would cut back on trolling and dumbass idea threads.
    yeah, but as blazer said, people would just accumulate 100 until they hit 100

vCash
    sfRush for dodgers mod! who's with me!

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    our forums are tied to the hip anyway, may as well have a giants poster be our mod, you wont tolerate any of the pissing and moaning that dodger fans do around here, and help clean up the (Responding to) trolling problem!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast