Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blazer5 View Post
    Ok to start..I have been here along time..I actually had my username cancelled because my email changed. So I rejoined in 2008. Sure..I only have 100 posts or whatever..But comparing my posts to 19,000 bs posts is ludicrous.. I dont ppost to JUST post like a lot of guys. I read this forum mostly everyday. I dont ever really feel inclined to post..

My suggestion to OWN our forum instead of letting dumb A.$$ dodger fans make the majority like us look stupid and classless is flat out irresponsible..ummm yeah..

If you feel like you need to post cute little smiley faces and dumb $hitt like that to respond to my post then then by all means..

But what gets me is that a avid poster like you wouldn't get behind what I'm ACTUALLY saying is strange.

You yourself has admitted we need a MOD and have said you dont want to be one..So STEP UP AND HELP CONTROL YOUR OWN FORUM WITHOUT BEING POLITICALLY CORRECT...

I understand why lasprtsfan is so shy..HE has been hinting he should be a MOD for Months now.. I dont care whether you endorsed him or not..HELL by all means make him a MOD.. I dont care..He is the guy with 19000 posts right? I for one would never want to be a MOD..I dont want to have to be on the internet at all times policing idiots..But Ill tell you.As a registered member we have a responsibility to be a legit poster and if we find someone out of line we should be able to call them out...

Dont get bent because Im the only one to Call out all our own and Giants fans who are in here acting like fools..I'm sick of the BS threads..Grow up EVERYONE..The Giants won the ship..let them celebrate in THIER forum..Dont go in there and talk $hitt..and dont be a fool in here.
    First, I did start a thread about needing a MOD and I nominated 1996 for a reason - he is always on this website and will be readily available if needed. I don't think he has "campaigned" to be a MOD as much as just said if no one else will, I will just so we have one. Much like you, I don't want to be on this site all day chasing idiots, ours or theirs. That said, I would do it for the sake of cleaning this forum up.

"But what gets me is that a avid poster like you wouldn't get behind what I'm ACTUALLY saying is strange." "Step up and control this forum without being politically correct"

OK, here is the problem with that. You are missing the point - we should not have to act like children and name-call or act like "classless" idiots just to get trolls out of here. They wouldn't listen anyways. This is why we need a MOD. There are thousands of laws that have been made and guess what? People still break them. This is why their are Police around. Because having laws (rules) and telling people to obey them doesn't always work.

I agreed with you about Frenchy - he screwed up, period. He got blasted and it was warranted.

Bottom line - Like it or not, we need someone to monitor this forum.

A Real American HERO !!!

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Dodgers rule.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Scully in 2012 View Post
    First, I did start a thread about needing a MOD and I nominated 1996 for a reason - he is always on this website and will be readily available if needed. I don't think he has "campaigned" to be a MOD as much as just said if no one else will, I will just so we have one. Much like you, I don't want to be on this site all day chasing idiots, ours or theirs. That said, I would do it for the sake of cleaning this forum up.

"But what gets me is that a avid poster like you wouldn't get behind what I'm ACTUALLY saying is strange." "Step up and control this forum without being politically correct"

OK, here is the problem with that. You are missing the point - we should not have to act like children and name-call or act like "classless" idiots just to get trolls out of here. They wouldn't listen anyways. This is why we need a MOD. There are thousands of laws that have been made and guess what? People still break them. This is why their are Police around. Because having laws (rules) and telling people to obey them doesn't always work.

I agreed with you about Frenchy - he screwed up, period. He got blasted and it was warranted.

I have never agued against a MMOD..BUT...We currently dont have one..So if you look ay my original post I asked our team here to help ourselves. Dont be weak..and talk **** back if they so choose..OR IGNORE it..read it sir..I posted this.

I dont hate you or anyone here..I;m just tired of reading the sore losers cry.. and the sore winners boast in here..I have congratulated the Giants on their ship..But I dont want their fans in here talking crap or our fans whining about it..

Dont face palm me just be cool..hahaha
    Last edited by Jeffy25; 11-05-2012 at 02:09 AM. Reason: Please don't dodge the filter on curse words

vCash
    I have never agued against a MMOD..BUT...We currently dont have one..So if you look ay my original post I asked our team here to help ourselves. Dont be weak..and talk **** back if they so choose..OR IGNORE it..read it sir..I posted this.

I dont hate you or anyone here..I;m just tired of reading the sore losers cry.. and the sore winners boast in here..I have congratulated the Giants on their ship..But I dont want their fans in here talking crap or our fans whining about it..

Dont face palm me just be cool..hahaha
    I believe your point is to stand up for ourselves. The problems that has been stated is

1. Some don think they should have too.
    2. What happens when that doesn't work?

And ignoring them doesn't help.

What's worse is they have created more recent posts about them than we have had about baseball. This is a baseball forum....not a whine and complain or go troll and piss people off forum.

A Real American HERO !!!

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Dodgers rule.

vCash

And I, and the other 8 super moderators will help whenever you need us to. Hit the Report Button if you see something going on and let it go until action can be brought.

What Blazer has said here (and in the other thread) has been picture perfect and it needed to be said by a Dodgers fan.

You guys do need a team moderator, but the issue is finding someone that will handle that authority appropriately and in the way that PSD would hope they could. Sometimes we get a TM (team moderator) and we don't realize it for awhile, and that person is actually very harmful.

You will get a TM at some point, but really, we are just waiting for someone to step up and show they are worthy of that authority and will behave and enforce the forum rules accordingly. Believe me, I don't want to spend my free time moderating a forum of a team I have no personal interest in. So once someone steps up and consistently shows they are the right person, you'll have your team moderator.

In the meantime, report posts, or PM me when something happens I'll handle it. I have no bias to the Giants or the Dodgers, they are the same team to me basically (probably like the Cubs and Cardinals are to most of you). If Giants fans are behaving inappropriately in your forum, or for that matter, Dodgers fans, please message me, or report the post, and I'll/we'll handle it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy25 View Post
    And I, and the other 8 super moderators will help whenever you need us to. Hit the Report Button if you see something going on and let it go until action can be brought.

What Blazer has said here (and in the other thread) has been picture perfect and it needed to be said by a Dodgers fan.

You guys do need a team moderator, but the issue is finding someone that will handle that authority appropriately and in the way that PSD would hope they could. Sometimes we get a TM (team moderator) and we don't realize it for awhile, and that person is actually very harmful.

You will get a TM at some point, but really, we are just waiting for someone to step up and show they are worthy of that authority and will behave and enforce the forum rules accordingly. Believe me, I don't want to spend my free time moderating a forum of a team I have no personal interest in. So once someone steps up and consistently shows they are the right person, you'll have your team moderator.

In the meantime, report posts, or PM me when something happens I'll handle it. I have no bias to the Giants or the Dodgers, they are the same team to me basically (probably like the Cubs and Cardinals are to most of you). If Giants fans are behaving inappropriately in your forum, or for that matter, Dodgers fans, please message me, or report the post, and I'll/we'll handle it.
    And we do thank you sir!

The trash that has been going on here is turning some of the faithful away..And even though my post count is low..I am one of the faithful...Hell what else do I have to do while at work other than visit PSD...haha

vCash
    I believe your point is to stand up for ourselves. The problems that has been stated is

1. Some don think they should have too.
    2. What happens when that doesn't work?

And ignoring them doesn't help.

What's worse is they have created more recent posts about them than we have had about baseball. This is a baseball forum....not a whine and complain or go troll and piss people off forum.

Exactly my point..its getting outta hand..Lets get back to talking Dodger baseball..Not about the Giants and their fans..They won..great for them..

Now lets talk about how were gonna build our respective teams..its a new year and thats what baseballs all about..

vCash
    [/B]

Exactly my point..its getting outta hand..Lets get back to talking Dodger baseball..Not about the Giants and their fans..They won..great for them..

Now lets talk about how were gonna build our respective teams..its a new year and thats what baseballs all about..
    Honestly, this is getting out of hand. Fans should not be trolling fans in a thread on how to fix fans trolling fans. Each one of us needs to step up and make a commitment to keeping up the standards we all believe in.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OptiskeptSF View Post
    Honestly, this is getting out of hand. Fans should not be trolling fans in a thread on how to fix fans trolling fans. Each one of us needs to step up and make a commitment to keeping up the standards we all believe in.
    Agreed! Heres to hoping the Dodgers build a contender to face the Giants Next season and create more rivalry memories..Go Blue!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy25:24200724

really is that ALL we have to do ? SMH

vCash
    I only read the 1st post, but I didn't need to read any further. I agree 100% and have been saying it since the wonderful and successful "lets troll the giants thread" when they were down 0-2. Dodgers fans on this board come off as being hypocrites, cry babies, trollers and sore losers. A mod can't help you guys if that is going to be your behavior. If you think some super Dodger mod is just going to come in here and start banning all the Giants fans that are "baiting and trolling" here you are incorrect. I don't even think that is happening either. Dodgers fans seem to be starting everything at this point.

vCash
    Ladies don't get your panties in a bunch.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by old blue View Post
    Ladies don't get your panties in a bunch.
    Reported you for trolling us. Grow up.

vCash
    I never realized how many wimpy Dodger fans there are. You are only giving the Giants fans the attention they so desperately want by making threads about them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OptiskeptSF View Post
    Reported you for trolling us. Grow up.
    lmao

vCash
    I think the Dodgers should be motivated next season knowing that the Giants have 7 WS and the Dodgers have 6 WS

LAKERS
    PACKERS
    DODGERS
    FC BARCELONA
    USC TROJANS

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast