Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Need to get this off my chest

All,

This whole Giants fans in here talking craps and treads being created in OUR Dodgers forum about the Giants & their fans is ridiculous. The Giants WON the World Series.. They deserve it. They played better baseball than the Dodgers this year. The Dodgers made some epic moves an the bed. WE sucked. The moves we made will likely turn out to be good moves as the next few seasons play out but this season it made no difference.

MOD? who gives a crap.. police this forum ourselves. We need to get on the Dodger fans who are idiots and tell them to STFU. The Giants fans who post in here can post if they want..But if they act like fools then stand up and talk Crap right back...Our fans in here are weak. in th old days guys would police our own by putting them in check.

Frenchy... Ok so 1st of all this is ridiculous. Dont go crying when you go and troll the Giants forum and absolutely get owned. Its your own damn fault...Grow up..your a 6 ft 200 lb grown A.$$ man.. I never read your posts because your English is hard to read.. No offense but I don’t have time to decipher your French to English code... Keep it simple..

Giants fans your welcome here if you wanna talk baseball... be cool, otherwise get the F.Uc.k out. We dont need your BS in here. And if any of our guys go into your forum and talk trash then get after it...they deserve it. But dont come in here and expect us to be cool with your trolling and baiting. Dont tell me you can post where ever you want.. We cant go into your forum and act like fools so the same respect should be shown here. As you can see Frenchy is being delt with here by US...

Too all Dodger posters dont feed into the BS of the Giants fans baiting you..Unless you want to seriously talk your $hitt back just ignore them.

In closing..Congrats to the Giants fans on the World Championship. This just makes our rivalry even better..Now go celebrate in your own forum..

Dodger fans quit crying..We need to get our crap together and WIN baseball games.PERIOD!

Phantom Mods who ever you are who step in when you feel like it.. Don’t close this.. Dodgers fans and Giants fans alike NEED to read this.

Im out
    Last edited by behindmydesk; 11-06-2012 at 09:12 AM. Reason: don't filter dodge please

vCash
    Agree completely. I think I post more in the Giants forum then I do here. Some of us Dodger fans are some backward *** thinking ignorant bastards. Just like the thread where we shouldn't congratulate Giants fans after the world series. Like I told my family the Giants should win this year because with Stan the man at the helm, it could be a while until the Giants have to look over their shoulders worrying about us. I do have to give credit to Sabean, on paper there were a lot of better teams but they had great chemistry and the fan base was unbelievable. The vibe they set for their team was second to none.

vCash
    How do we police the forum on our own, with no ability to get them out, sure we can say get the **** out, shut up etc, it doesn't do anything, we need to have some sort of power to stop it, verbal absue doesn't work, agreed on the congrats to the Giants they deserve it, they out played us this year

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LASportsFan1996 View Post
    How do we police the forum on our own, with no ability to get them out, sure we can say get the **** out, shut up etc, it doesn't do anything, we need to have some sort of power to stop it, verbal absue doesn't work, agreed on the congrats to the Giants they deserve it, they out played us this year
    Your right to a certain extent, But back in the day Guys wouldn't tolerate these trolls coming in here and talking $.hit..We would tell it like it is. Sure our MODS would step in at times but with no mods these days,and if we're not gonna get banned for it then we should be able to unleash. Not only on the fans of other teams but our own. We cant merge a thread but we can discourage our own from starting new ones when its unnecessary, or ignore the idiots who come in here to bait us.. etc..

Stop our own from starting stupid threads like "I cant believe a giants fans hurt my feelings...My lawyer will hear of this rubbish"...hahaha

Step up and patrol our OWN forum..

vCash

Ya man, it's hard, we're trying, but it's kinda hard when people make threads about the Giants, obviously Giant fans are gonna comment, we just need to stop with those

vCash

Ya man, it's hard, we're trying, but it's kinda hard when people make threads about the Giants, obviously Giant fans are gonna comment, we just need to stop with those
    Are my comments funny? why post up the rolling funny face like yur effing laughing..Wake up... OUR forum is a joke..We are getting trolled by our own fans...The Giants fans are coming in here feasting on our wekest members..

YOUR NOT gonna be the MOD..Stop trying to be all politically correct..

If the powers that be actually select you as the MOD then great..i will support you..I'm not saying that you will be bad but I dont know that you will be good either..Your too in between..Grow a pair and tell it like it is..

EVERYONE ELSE STEP IT UP!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blazer5 View Post
    Are my comments funny? why post up the rolling funny face like yur effing laughing..Wake up... OUR forum is a joke..We are getting trolled by our own fans...The Giants fans are coming in here feasting on our wekest members..

YOUR NOT gonna be the MOD..Stop trying to be all politically correct..

If the powers that be actually select you as the MOD then great..i will support you..I'm not saying that you will be bad but I dont know that you will be good either..Your too in between..Grow a pair and tell it like it is..

EVERYONE ELSE STEP IT UP!!!
    I was laughing about your "rubbish" comment, I find that funny, sorry

I agree this forum is out of control, but for now I can't control what other people do

vCash
    I was laughing about your "rubbish" comment, I find that funny, sorry

I agree this forum is out of control, but for now I can't control what other people do
    Cool..I feel you..But lets agree that we wont tolerate our idiots or theirs..PERIOD...

Dont worry about controlling what others do and worry about holding down the fort as a respectable fan..If guys are outta hand..call em out..Dodgers fan or Giants, phillies, cubs..etc..We cant control anyone on here but we can tell em like it is..STEP UP AND OWN THIS FORUM!!!

vCash
    screw the giants
    Proof that I'm Always Right: http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=756103
    and http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=773028

New Prediction: LeBron will be Knicks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    screw the giants
    Your comments

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blazer5 View Post
    All,

This whole Giants fans in here talking $hitt and treads being created in OUR Dodgers forum about the Giants & their fans is ridiculous. The Giants WON the World Series.. They deserve it. They played better baseball than the Dodgers this year. The Dodgers made some epic moves and $hitt the bed. WE sucked. The moves we made will likely turn out to be good moves as the next few seasons play out but this season it made no difference.

MOD? who gives a crap.. police this forum ourselves. We need to get on the Dodger fans who are idiots and tell them to STFU. The Giants fans who post in here can post if they want..But if they act like fools then stand up and talk Crap right back...Our fans in here are weak. in th old days guys would police our own by putting them in check.

Frenchy... Ok so 1st of all this is ridiculous. Dont go crying when you go and troll the Giants forum and absolutely get owned. Its your own damn fault...Grow up..your a 6 ft 200 lb grown A.$$ man.. I never read your posts because your English is hard to read.. No offense but I donít have time to decipher your French to English code... Keep it simple..

Giants fans your welcome here if you wanna talk baseball... be cool, otherwise get the F.Uc.k out. We dont need your BS in here. And if any of our guys go into your forum and talk trash then get after it...they deserve it. But dont come in here and expect us to be cool with your trolling and baiting. Dont tell me you can post where ever you want.. We cant go into your forum and act like fools so the same respect should be shown here. As you can see Frenchy is being delt with here by US...

Too all Dodger posters dont feed into the BS of the Giants fans baiting you..Unless you want to seriously talk your $hitt back just ignore them.

In closing..Congrats to the Giants fans on the World Championship. This just makes our rivalry even better..Now go celebrate in your own forum..

Dodger fans quit crying..We need to get our $ hit together and WIN baseball games.PERIOD!

Phantom Mods who ever you are who step in when you feel like it.. Donít close this.. Dodgers fans and Giants fans alike NEED to read this.

Im out
    The best part about this thread is trying to recall if I have ever seen any of your post in the Dodger forum.... with 108 post to you record, I doubt it. No sure when "back in the day" was but it could have been that long ago..maybe when you were way back at post 62...a few weeks ago.

In spite of this, some of your points are valid.

Frenchy screwed up by going into the SF forum and making comments with the expectation those morons would react politely. That's on him, not the rest of us.

Your suggestion that we all attack anyone who comes in this forum for getting out of line is about equally as moronic. The point everyone is making is that we should not have to. If you act out of line in any other forum you will get an infraction or a ban, period. everyone here is simply saying the same rules should apply here as well.

The best you could come up with is "Giants fans your welcome here if you wanna talk baseball... be cool, otherwise get the F.Uc.k out. We dont need your BS in here." why would they listen to you? there is no consequence in this forum and they know it. So again, moronic.

As for attacking 1996, again, senseless. The guy has over 19,000 more posts than you. I am pretty sure he knows how to act. Don't hate on him because I nominated him to be a MOD. He didn't stand up and ask for it, it was my thread.

Lastly, it appears you don't like the little faces being made in your direction so...This is what comes to mind when I read your post:

Im out...

A Real American HERO !!!

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Dodgers rule.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Scully in 2012 View Post
    The best part about this thread is trying to recall if I have ever seen any of your post in the Dodger forum.... with 108 post to you record, I doubt it. No sure when "back in the day" was but it could have been that long ago..maybe when you were way back at post 62...a few weeks ago.

Frenchy screwed up by going into the SF forum and making comments with the expectation those morons would react politely. That's on him, not the rest of us.

Your suggestion that we all attack anyone who comes in this forum for getting out of line is about equally as moronic. The point everyone is making is that we should not have to. If you act out of line in any other forum you will get an infraction or a ban, period. everyone here is simply saying the same rules should apply here as well.

The best you could come up with is "Giants fans your welcome here if you wanna talk baseball... be cool, otherwise get the F.Uc.k out. We dont need your BS in here." why would they listen to you? there is no consequence in this forum and they know it. So again, moronic.

As for attacking 1996, again, senseless. The guy has over 19,000 more posts than you. I am pretty sure he knows how to act. Don't hate on him because I nominated him to be a MOD. He didn't stand up and ask for it, it was my thread.

Lastly, it appears you don't like the little faces being made in your direction so...This is what comes to mind when I read your post:

Im out...
    ZOMG

But in all seriousness I kinda just ruined this thead, because of that randomness, please continue on

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Scully in 2012 View Post

Im out...
    Ok to start..I have been here along time..I actually had my username cancelled because my email changed. So I rejoined in 2008. Sure..I only have 100 posts or whatever..But comparing my posts to 19,000 bs posts is ludicrous.. I dont ppost to JUST post like a lot of guys. I read this forum mostly everyday. I dont ever really feel inclined to post..

My suggestion to OWN our forum instead of letting dumb A.$$ dodger fans make the majority like us look stupid and classless is flat out irresponsible..ummm yeah..

If you feel like you need to post cute little smiley faces and dumb $hitt like that to respond to my post then then by all means..

But what gets me is that a avid poster like you wouldn't get behind what I'm ACTUALLY saying is strange.

You yourself has admitted we need a MOD and have said you dont want to be one..So STEP UP AND HELP CONTROL YOUR OWN FORUM WITHOUT BEING POLITICALLY CORRECT...

I understand why lasprtsfan is so shy..HE has been hinting he should be a MOD for Months now.. I dont care whether you endorsed him or not..HELL by all means make him a MOD.. I dont care..He is the guy with 19000 posts right? I for one would never want to be a MOD..I dont want to have to be on the internet at all times policing idiots..But Ill tell you.As a registered member we have a responsibility to be a legit poster and if we find someone out of line we should be able to call them out...

Dont get bent because Im the only one to Call out all our own and Giants fans who are in here acting like fools..I'm sick of the BS threads..Grow up EVERYONE..The Giants won the ship..let them celebrate in THIER forum..Dont go in there and talk $hitt..and dont be a fool in here.

vCash
    If they are trolling or baiting, then hit the Report Button, and leave the post alone. A moderator will look into it from there.

If they are not baiting/trolling, then just don't respond to them.

That's how you police your own forum. And you make sure other Dodger fans don't entertain their posts either.

If they are being polite and respectful, and you want to carry a conversation with them, then by all means do that.

But that's how you police it yourselves.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy25 View Post
    If they are trolling or baiting, then hit the Report Button, and leave the post alone. A moderator will look into it from there.

If they are not baiting/trolling, then just don't respond to them.

That's how you police your own forum. And you make sure other Dodger fans don't entertain their posts either.

If they are being polite and respectful, and you want to carry a conversation with them, then by all means do that.

But that's how you police it yourselves.
    BINGO!!!

Glad to hear someone with a valid post count chime in..hahaha

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast