Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    How hard is it to ignore posts that are idiodic or offensive? Honestly, I find it a bit amusing how serious some people take an online message board.

Personally, I come on here to read, and sometimes albeit rarely post, about Dodger baseball. I could give 2 craps about what other people think, especially if they aren't Dodger fans.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OptiskeptSF:24208358
    Quote Originally Posted by old blue View Post
    Ladies don't get your panties in a bunch.
    Reported you for trolling us. Grow up.
    why are you in here ?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blue bleeder09 View Post
    why are you in here ?
    I must of made him or her mad with my comment about panties being in a bunch. He or she told on me for trolling. Which In Itself is comical. Just tired of some individuals whining.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blue bleeder09 View Post
    why are you in here ?
    All are welcomed in every section on PSD, regardless of affiliation to any specific team.

vCash
    I must of made him or her mad with my comment about panties being in a bunch. He or she told on me for trolling. Which In Itself is comical. Just tired of some individuals whining.
    I think when he said he reported your post he was just joking.

2010, 2012, and 2014 World Series Champions

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    I think when he said he reported your post he was just joking.
    I would hope so. But i Really don't care, just would hope no one would be that sensitive
    Last edited by old blue; 11-06-2012 at 07:15 PM.

vCash
    I would hope so. Really don't care, just would hope no one would be that sensitive
    Unfortunately from what we just saw in our forum from some private messages, some are.

2010, 2012, and 2014 World Series Champions

vCash
    Just want to hear! Good old baseball talk and exchanging of ideas and thoughts. No more hurt feelings, *****ing an moaning etc. just good baseball talk and an appreciation of all teams and their fans. Can't wait till spring training And free agent signings etc
    Last edited by old blue; 11-06-2012 at 07:23 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy25 View Post
    All are welcomed in every section on PSD, regardless of User name (dodgersuck).
    fixed

11) Usernames. Do not create more than one. If you do, your account will be banned. Username changes are no longer allowed. They ruin any automation with the fantasy games on the site and changing them for some and others is not fair. Please keep your username.

Unacceptable usernames will be banned outright. Please do not bait with your username choice

vCash
    ^ that's the biggest/only legit gripe I see. dodgerssuck should get banned for saything anything at all in the Dodgers forum or Dodger related thread in the MLB forum according to the rules.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    Unfortunately from what we just saw in our forum from some private messages, some are.
    That truly is to bad. Hope this forum can keep things classy

vCash
    You all need to stop being babies and complaining about what other teams fans are doing. There is this thing called freedom of speech. The Dodgers don't pay my salary, so i'm not going to give a rats *** about what some fan of another franchise says about my team on a message board. People get mad, and sad over their team. But letting some diiiiiiick who is posting on here get under your skin to the point where you have to make a post and whine about it, well, all I have to say is.....learn how to be a fan. If you can't handle what comes with being a fan of a team, or playing sports, or just being involved with sports in general, then go play solitaire by yourself. You won't have to worry about people talking **** to you all the time. What is done on here, is NO different than 55,000 people chanting GIANTS SUCK at a Dodger game, or in San Fran, they are cheering BEAT L.A.

Sports can bring out the best and worst in people. But either way...deal with it.
    Last edited by quikslvr2269; 11-06-2012 at 07:37 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by quikslvr2269:24221551
    You all need to stop being babies and complaining about what other teams fans are doing. There is this thing called freedom of speech. The Dodgers don't pay my salary, so i'm not going to give a rats *** about what some fan of another franchise says about my team on a message board. People get mad, and sad over their team. But letting some diiiiiiick who is posting on here get under your skin to the point where you have to make a post and whine about it, well, all I have to say is.....learn how to be a fan. If you can't handle what comes with being a fan of a team, or playing sports, or just being involved with sports in general, then go play solitaire by yourself. You won't have to worry about people talking **** to you all the time. What is done on here, is NO different than 55,000 people chanting GIANTS SUCK at a Dodger game, or in San Fran, they are cheering BEAT L.A.

Sports can bring out the best and worst in people. But either way...deal with it.
    you are missing the point ,if we "dodger" fans MUST follow the rules they should too ... We get banned for any little thing we say or do .(and freedom of speach is out the window on a site with rules you must obey )

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    whos that in the gif and why is he saying that? lol

LAKERS
    PACKERS
    DODGERS
    FC BARCELONA
    USC TROJANS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by numba1CHANGsta View Post
    whos that in the gif and why is he saying that? lol
    Ryan Vogelsong