Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: kenyon martin

vCash
    Like others said this would create a log jam at the frontcourt. With Wallace already playing the occasional 4 spot, the only big man addition I see that would be happy about his role is a Stackhouse type nearly vet or a D-League prospect.

vCash
    well I think you will see moves made if this team struggles in a particular area.... this wont be like the cap saving seasons where they would just sign sundiata gaines to keep assets

if hump struggles on D he will be gone
    [

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreenMonster View Post
    YEAH! Let's get Kerry Kittles, Kendal Gil, and Dikembe Mutombo back too!
    You're crazy! All we need is Jason Collins...and maybe Zoran Planinic.

vCash
    Kenyon Martin would be a good addition to the Nets. If the article I am reading is legit I think hes going to get a lot of offers knowing that teams only have to offer the minimum. With that being said I think he would take an offer with a contender before he took one with the Nets.
    Originally Posted by jam
    Lin is doubling Rubio's point production. He's much more aggressive to the basket and is a spectacular finisher. Lin also shows no hesitation shooting from the outside and knocking down 3's right in the faces of 7 footers.

Lin has spectacular alley oops, gets tons of steals, game winners and clutch play are unmatched by Rubio.

Comparing Lin to Rubio is like comparing Kate Upton to Rosie O' Donnell. They're both on TV, but that's where the comparison ends.

vCash
    I would love to see K-Mart back here from a defensive and toughness presences. Tele can go to the D-League for all I care and Hump can get traded. Disclaimer K-Mart is in shape.
    Ballin-

East Flatbush to Canarsie to Roselle park
    vCash
    I think bringing him in could only help.

I'm with the idea of just moving Stack to full time coach.

vCash
    stack isnt qualified to coach, tele isnt going to d league, guy has been in europe for years we dont have roster spot for kmart nor the minutes

vCash
    hump is going nowhere, stop panicking

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidd>>>K-Mart View Post
    You're crazy! All we need is Jason Collins...and maybe Zoran Planinic.
    Planinic... That guy can chest pass into the hoop. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uS0DS7ci0qM

vCash
    i dont see us having minutes for kenyon martin here, which big is odd man out?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydee2327 View Post
    i dont see us having minutes for kenyon martin here, which big is odd man out?
    who cares lol.... our current bigs are horrible defensively... I could care less who the odd man out is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballin-Shhhh View Post
    I would love to see K-Mart back here from a defensive and toughness presences. Tele can go to the D-League for all I care and Hump can get traded. Disclaimer K-Mart is in shape.
    I am not a Tele hater.... yet...

A nice shot like his does not just go away. He will find his shot again eventually.

I suspect that the Nets commited to Tele because they thought they had a certain C that used to play for ORL in the bag. It is no secret that the Nets were the team Dwight wanted and nobody can deny how well Tele compliments Dwight.

However... once it became clear that Dwight was no longer possible King was too classy to go back on his word to Mirza and his agent.

Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

vCash
    so we get kmart, do we send shengelia to d league? who we moving from roster to make room?

vCash
    is kmart willing to play for minimum?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydee2327 View Post
    is kmart willing to play for minimum?
    read the link in the 1st post

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast