Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 68 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GunFactor007 View Post
    Anyone know what the probability that Stauskas comes out and enters the draft is?
    Just my guess but I'd say he'll be staying at least 2 more years. BUT, he comes across as pretty cocky so he might just think he's good enough to go pro now. My serious projection would be 10% chance he comes out

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by detzfish View Post
    I would go 0-82 if it meant getting Wiggins. Oh my lord that guy is gonna be a monster. Wouldnt mind Jabari Parker either, this of course not being this years draft. Would be fine going into 2014 with

Knight
    McLemore
    Wiggins
    Monroe
    Drummond

ha
    Yah, I would love to get Wiggins. He is supposed to be the next D Wade as an average comparison. I don't want to tank, but I would give up picks and anyone but Monroe or Drummond for the chance to get him. I like the lineup you have. It would rival or be better than OKC with Harden. Thing is, when it comes time to re-sign them all, we would have to choose 3 out of 5 to keep for the longterm. I would bank on Drummond/Maclemore/Wiggins.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blink View Post
    Burke & Leslie would be sweeeet
    I feel the same way, but Porter and Burke would be cavity sweet. I wouldn't mind fixing our backcourt first and foremost. It isn't terrible, but we could keep Knight and English, add a PG and a wing.

vCash
    15 points 8 assist night for Burke. C'mon Joe just get him here already!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blink View Post
    15 points 8 assist night for Burke. C'mon Joe just get him here already!!
    With us playing our way to the back end of the lottery, I actually see this happening. Most mocks have him in the 13-17 range.

vCash
    Michigan should be ranked #1 now right?Also ive noticed Glen Robinson is climbing up the boards I have even seen him going in the top ten in one mock.

vCash
    We might miss out on Burke really. He is going to just keep climbing as our team continues to improve.

GR3 is starting to intrigue me but i really wanna PG.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RipCity32 View Post
    Michigan should be ranked #1 now right?Also ive noticed Glen Robinson is climbing up the boards I have even seen him going in the top ten in one mock.
    I believe Michigan is #1 now

vCash
    I was the first to bring up GRIII's name like on page 9

Quote Originally Posted by ****ed in DET View Post
    If Waddle doesn't get the starting gig I'm outta here. I will never post again.

vCash
    I say let Bynum walk, Draft the most athletic/talented wing we can find in the draft and pick up Calderon. Hopefully he can teach Knight to be a PG.

Quote Originally Posted by ACanadian View Post
    Nope Val shot better from the FT line, that cancels out all other stats.
    Toronto fan on why JVal is better than Drummond.

vCash
    nbadraft.net now has us at #9 taking Michael Carter-Williams and in the 2nd round taking Jamaal Franklin.
    $9.99

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GunFactor007 View Post
    nbadraft.net now has us at #9 taking Michael Carter-Williams and in the 2nd round taking Jamaal Franklin.
    Works for me

vCash
    No Alex Poythress

he lacks a position and an understanding of how to impact games consistently. Poythress is not a natural perimeter player nor a natural back-to-the-basket post.

And we have many players without a defined position in NBA already. Knight (a pg or a SG? too small as a SG? ), Monroe (PF or C?) Stuckey (PG or SG?) Jerebko (PF or SF?) Daye(SF or PF?).............

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Riedle9 View Post
    No Alex Poythress

he lacks a position and an understanding of how to impact games consistently. Poythress is not a natural perimeter player nor a natural back-to-the-basket post.

And we have many players without a defined position in NBA already. Knight (a pg or a SG? too small as a SG? ), Monroe (PF or C?) Stuckey (PG or SG?) Jerebko (PF or SF?) Daye(SF or PF?).............
    Lol your right. Changed my mind

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Riedle9 View Post
    No Alex Poythress

Daye (C, PF, SF, SG, PG)?

Page 14 of 68 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast