Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash

Am I the only that thinks Knight isn't a PG?

I think knight is going to be a damn good player. Sg might be a better position for him but who knows really. We don't have a pg to start and give knight a chance at sg. That being said, would any of you like to see Brandon Jennings in Detroit next year? Would be a go to scorer we need but really isn't a true pg. fg percentages have been somewhat low but has started this season out real well.

AAP: Kim English

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by detzfish View Post
    I think knight is going to be a damn good player. Sg might be a better position for him but who knows really. We don't have a pg to start and give knight a chance at sg. That being said, would any of you like to see Brandon Jennings in Detroit next year? Would be a go to scorer we need but really isn't a true pg. fg percentages have been somewhat low but has started this season out real well.
    Ive never really liked Jennings but hes filling up the stat sheet so far this season(2 games) but yeah I really doubt he stays in Milawaukee.

vCash

Yeah I have never been big on him. Good scorer but seems to have an attitude. Wasn't even saying I wanted him, just a thought looking at upcoming free agents. What about tyreke Evans?

vCash
    please dont give up on knight, it feels like im the last fan he has, i hope he blossoms, but TBH everyone starting for us save maxiell has looked terrible, what does that tell u

this is what happens when 3/5s of ur starting lineup is coming off the bench.

we let metta world peace torch us LOL!, someone should sacrifice lawrence frank to michael jordan, larry bird and magic, to give us a decent coach.

vCash

Nah I haven't given up on knight. I've always liked him and I will give him 5 years if it takes that long. Stuckey I'm running out of patience with.

vCash
    i was stuckeys biggest supporter, hes nothing to me now, he can leave and it wouldnt matter to me nemore, i want english to take his job

vCash

Yeah I thought stuckey would come around. Honestly I would like to see him in a 6th man role before just letting him go but wouldn't hurt my feelings at all if he was shipped out today

vCash
    Knights still very young and he will come around once you start to ship off Prince and Stuckey and he really feels like its his offense.Hes never going to be a pure point because he is a combo guard and really just started playing PG when he was in kentucky so Im not to worried about him,Hes not even old enough to buy a beer yet.

vCash
    Knight has a nice jump shot thats about it, he seems like he doesnt know what hes doing out there maybe because know one else does but still look at Irving and what he has in CLE yet very productive. BK cannot play PG and be consistently effective in my opinion. Bynum is cleary better and that sucks because where do we go now

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lukass View Post
    Knight has a nice jump shot thats about it, he seems like he doesnt know what hes doing out there maybe because know one else does but still look at Irving and what he has in CLE yet very productive. BK cannot play PG and be consistently effective in my opinion. Bynum is cleary better and that sucks because where do we go now
    Either draft his replacement or sign one this year in free agency or trade.The good thing is there is a ton of productive PGs in the league so its a position we can probably fill easier than the rest.Although dont compare Knight to Irving because hes already probably a top5-10 PG so hes ahead of a lot of people.Knights never going to be a superstar but hes a young peice we should be patient with and continue to develop.

vCash
    I agree........also the only reason I was comparing his production to Irvings is because everyone was last year in this forum and on TV they were putting up similar numbers in fact I think Knight was doing a little better early but now its not even close its like comparing Lebron to Prince. It just shows the difference between a PG that has the talent and gets it to one who doesnt and both franchises put just as much stock/hope into each player unfortunately ours doesnt look good right now. What FA are you thinking not that I want him but even Jennings wouldnt even think about coming here the Bucks have more potentional and Tyreke isnt a PG.

vCash
    Also at what position do we delevop Knight at if he clearly isnt a PG and at SG hes just another undersized waste????

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lukass View Post
    Also at what position do we delevop Knight at if he clearly isnt a PG and at SG hes just another undersized waste????
    I think he can still become a good PG.I mean look what the kid is working with theres not one catch and shoot or solid 3 point shooter in the lineup.I want to see what he can do with Singler and English to get a better opinion of him.His shot needs to get better though too.

vCash
    True he is working with a mess but his decision making and shot selection is awful, hopefully his game will mature but I just dont see him working out and becoming our leader even with better players around him, it is too early to be 100% but time will tell

vCash
    Pistons' are apparently terribly shittastic at developing talent. I don't have high hopes for anyone on this team developing into anything.

Quote Originally Posted by ACanadian View Post
    Nope Val shot better from the FT line, that cancels out all other stats.
    Toronto fan on why JVal is better than Drummond.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast