Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Give him another year. As stated, we don't have any catch-n-shoot guys, except English, we're trying to work guys in (Drummond, JJ & Singler) of which 2 of the 3 S/B starters by the the All-star break, we haven't decided if we're going to run or stall for an offense on most nites and he's only 22 in a month.

He didn't go from outstanding potential to trading for a 2nd round pick in a year. OTOH, this is what happens when you draft "BPA" and not on need. You're going to have some growing pains.

vCash
    I understand that his supporting cast is lackluster... But wasn't we using that as an excuse for Stuckey when he was given the keys?

#HandItOnly2Bell

vCash
    Might get flamed for this, but I doubt you will see Knight in the league in 3-4 years.
    I say that because:
    1. he is NOT a point guard and does not have court vision.
    2. he's too small to be a 2 guard.
    3. he's not athletically explosive

I hated when we drafted him.

I think he has a decent shot and a decent (quick release) 3ptr.
    That may be the only thing that would keep him in the leauge....and thats a big maybe.
    We need a pg at this point. I think Stuck will be ok once he finds a rythm and also once he's put in the proper position.....6th man.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lukass View Post
    Knight has a nice jump shot thats about it, he seems like he doesnt know what hes doing out there maybe because know one else does but still look at Irving and what he has in CLE yet very productive. BK cannot play PG and be consistently effective in my opinion. Bynum is cleary better and that sucks because where do we go now
    this....

vCash
    Stuckey will be fine once he's shifted to his natural position, benchwarmer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Stuckey will be fine once he's shifted to his natural position, benchwarmer.

Quote Originally Posted by ACanadian View Post
    Nope Val shot better from the FT line, that cancels out all other stats.
    Toronto fan on why JVal is better than Drummond.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiggity_ace View Post
    please dont give up on knight, it feels like im the last fan he has, i hope he blossoms, but TBH everyone starting for us save maxiell has looked terrible, what does that tell u

this is what happens when 3/5s of ur starting lineup is coming off the bench.

we let metta world peace torch us LOL!, someone should sacrifice lawrence frank to michael jordan, larry bird and magic, to give us a decent coach.
    Don't worry I'm not giving up on him yet either. It's the beginning of his sophomore season and he may have siked himself out trying too hard. I think he needs to loosen up and the players around him certainly aren't helping him at all.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Reddi Red View Post
    Might get flamed for this, but I doubt you will see Knight in the league in 3-4 years.
    I say that because:

That may be the only thing that would keep him in the leauge....and thats a big maybe.
    We need a pg at this point. I think Stuck will be ok once he finds a rythm and also once he's put in the proper position.....6th man.
    Everyone has a right to their own opinion but, to me, that is just absurd. Everyone is freaking out after just a couple of games, this isnt even the lineup we will be going with in a month or two. They are a young team and have to figure some things out. I know there is a chance BK7 might not be as amazing as I see him being, but I cant see him being out of the league... at worst I can see him being a productive leader of the second unit. He has looked bad this year, but there were some very good flashes of play last year and his dedication and work ethic is off the charts, that alone is going to keep him in the NBA.

vCash
    Knight would be better as a 6th man imo.

vCash

Am I the only that thinks Knight isn't a PG?

Knight will be fine. Think everyone overreacting a little.

AAP: Kim English

vCash
    lmao

The only position stuckey is good at is massaging Joe D's corns on his feet . Or is it the other way around?

vCash
    I say that because:

Don't worry, this forum as become a piston hate forum now. And I agree w/ you, I said in the summer their can be no good that can come out of Knight training w/ Stuckey. And I was right, the dude is playing JUST LIKE HIM! its sad.
    And all these excuses people are giving are the same ones that stuckey got 5 years ago

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmath View Post
    Knight would be better as a 6th man imo.
    Our whole team would be with the exception of Monroe. This is sad.
    % of Souls Taken: 100

vCash
    Lol I will have to agree. But it just seems like he is thinking to hard out there. I think if he just slows down he will be cool. Once he plays without prince & max in the starting lineup.
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24:24221058
    I say that because:

Don't worry, this forum as become a piston hate forum now. And I agree w/ you, I said in the summer their can be no good that can come out of Knight training w/ Stuckey. And I was right, the dude is playing JUST LIKE HIM! its sad.
    And all these excuses people are giving are the same ones that stuckey got 5 years ago

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kduce View Post
    Everyone has a right to their own opinion but, to me, that is just absurd. Everyone is freaking out after just a couple of games, this isnt even the lineup we will be going with in a month or two. They are a young team and have to figure some things out. I know there is a chance BK7 might not be as amazing as I see him being, but I cant see him being out of the league... at worst I can see him being a productive leader of the second unit. He has looked bad this year, but there were some very good flashes of play last year and his dedication and work ethic is off the charts, that alone is going to keep him in the NBA.
    I get what your trying to say.
    The only difference is I felt this exact same way the night he was drafted so his play thus far simply exemplifies my initial thoughts.
    I show good flashes when I hoop, but I'm in no way set up for the NBA.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123