• 8-1 (Bears)

39 50.65%
  • 8-1 (Texans)

12 15.58%
  • 39 50.65%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 192 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Forte is going to be essential in setting the table next Sunday. I liked how we ran a few more screens against the Titans and hopefully that continues in order to take some pressure off the OLine.

One thing that was crucial I think, was that today's game was basically practice after the 1st quarter. Hopefully Tice and Cutler managed to get their rhythm going and that it carries on next Sunday.

Andy's List of Secrets

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by {Ron!n} View Post
    Forte is going to be essential in setting the table next Sunday. I liked how we ran a few more screens against the Titans and hopefully that continues in order to take some pressure off the OLine.

One thing that was crucial I think, was that today's game was basically practice after the 1st quarter. Hopefully Tice and Cutler managed to get their rhythm going and that it carries on next Sunday.
    lets hope webb plays decent, JJ watt has been really good.

vCash
    Well this is the week that me having horrible dreams and thinking non stop about these upcoming games start.

Very very very nervous for this game and the week after. 8-2 looks very sexy, and if I had the choice, I would lose this game to beat SF.
    No ideas for the moment.

vCash
    Also, can't wait to see Manning again, but really not looking forward to watching J.J. Swatt get 2-4 sacks and severely piss me off.
    No ideas for the moment.

vCash
    Would really like to win at least 1 of the next 2 games. Preferably SF.

vCash
    Btw that Giants loss today could be huge. I've been saying the Giants aren't the 2nd best team in the NFL like everyone has been claiming and that loss could be important cone seeding time.

Andy's List of Secrets

vCash
    Btw that Giants loss today could be huge. I've been saying the Giants aren't the 2nd best team in the NFL like everyone has been claiming and that loss could be important cone seeding time.
    Giants are too damn inconsistent and if uku really look into the past few games, they have not had much offensive production. Eli under 130 yards today.
    No ideas for the moment.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cheaptrikz View Post
    Dont worry, bears will get this W
    if we lose, i **** your mom

vCash
    Hee Haw Cowboy/Oiler!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBears1990 View Post
    Giants are too damn inconsistent and if uku really look into the past few games, they have not had much offensive production. Eli under 130 yards today.
    Yeah. The only thing with the Giants is that they really don't have any holes per say. Eli is possibly their weakest link since they've got that elite front four (don't know much about their secondary) and a great receiving corps. If everything is clicking they are lethal, but so far this season they haven't shown what they're capable of.

Andy's List of Secrets

vCash
    I only have one question. Why does it look like your peanut picture is wearing a lions uniform?!!!!!!!!!

Yeah. The only thing with the Giants is that they really don't have any holes per say. Eli is possibly their weakest link since they've got that elite front four (don't know much about their secondary) and a great receiving corps. If everything is clicking they are lethal, but so far this season they haven't shown what they're capable of.

vCash
    The match up of DPOY candidates

vCash
    "Peanut, Peanut, Peanut" is all Bears linebacker Lance Briggs could say after the Bears 51-20 win over the Titans. Tillman did what Lovie Smith asked and set the tone early, forcing his first of 4 Titan fumbles on Tennessee's first offensive play of the game.

"We're all seeing history being made" Briggs insisted, "I've never seen anybody do what he's been able to do so consistently." Tillman now has seven forced fumbles on the season, for the Bears 28 takeaways this year. Julius Peppers chimes in - he's never seen anything like what Tillman is doing. ""No, No, I've never seen anyone have a season like this." Brian Urlacher joined in with his first interception return for a touchdown in four years, the Bears 7th pick six this season. Eyeballs were popping too. "The ball was just coming out" Defensive Tackle Henry Melton said, "the looks on everyone's faces when it was happening was like 'what is going on'"

The Bears defense forced five Titan turnovers, four fumble recoveries and an interception -- but Peanut Tillman they say sets the tone. "Today was just amazing" Melton laughed and shook his head.
    Trilllllman

vCash
    Osi has the NFL with 10 FF in one season. While it is unlikely that Peanut passes that, he on pace.

Also, in the same year, 2010, the G men set the record 34 FF.

Charles Tillman had the most forced fumbles in a game (4) since they started tracking the stat in 1994. The team already has seven pick-sixes, only two away from the all-time record.
    Last edited by Branwegner84; 11-05-2012 at 07:02 AM.

vCash
    Titans owner Bud Adams expressed extreme displeasure with the state of his team following Sunday's embarrassing, 51-20 home loss to the Bears.
    "In my 50 years of owning an NFL franchise, I am at a loss to recall a regular-season home game that was such a disappointment for myself and fans of the Titans," said Adams. "We were grossly outcoached and outplayed from start to finish today. At this time, all aspects of the organization will be closely evaluated, including front office, coaches, and players over the next seven games. If performance and competitiveness does not improve, I will look at all alternatives to get back to having the Titans become a playoff and championship football team." The Titans are 3-6 and have allowed 308 points through nine games. Last year, Tennessee allowed 317 points -- all season.
    Mad

Page 4 of 192 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast