Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 53 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    vCash
    So now we are going to judge on picks dropped. Can you show me the stat line on that for all qbs??

vCash
    It doesn't matter if he sucks. HE is our only option for the next two years!! Deal with it

vCash

Samantha Steele has ruined Christian Ponder!

Just sayin...everything was going realllllll well for our boy ponder in the beginning of the year...all of sudden the golden vag comes about around in Samantha Steele and ever since he's playing like ****!!!

vCash
    He just needs to bang her a few times this week to calm his nerves. I mean I'm pretty sure I'd be feeling pretty confident after waking up next to her in bed.

I cant wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and were standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and were all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him hes world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.
    - Mike Zimmer

vCash

Samantha Steele...

And her golden vag Is the reason for the C P demise!

vCash
    Ponder was all good in the beginning of the year....then blondie comes along ..got all in our boys head and there goes the Vikings season! She's like damn yoko Ono!! Jeeezzz

vCash
    Actually according to Ponder on KFAN today they have been dating since the preseason. I just think this is an out for people who don't want to admit he is just not that good...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TearsOfPurple View Post
    It doesn't matter if he sucks. HE is our only option for the next two years!! Deal with it
    Sorry but thats how I'm dealing with it. By venting. I know you big boys can handle it. Somebody has to take the counterpoint to Ponder's play.
    There's only one person that can shut us nonbeleivers up and thats Ponder himself, with good play. I hope he does, Seriously I won't mind at all.
    I'll be the happiest man alive with egg on my face, it he starts playing good.

vCash
    Jesus can people stop the Steele talk? If your joking; fine. But if you're serious...

vCash
    "Can you stare down the gun barrel knowing your gunna take a shot and still stand in there and make a play"

I heard that in high school football and I ask have any of you seen Ponder do that this year? I beg anyone reading this to please reply subjectivly. That means you to Sota4ever aka Ponder4president, congrats Obama.
    Last edited by dimgim; 11-07-2012 at 01:35 AM.

vCash
    I will definitely say no. Last year at the beginning of the season I would say he was absolutely more willing to take the shot compared to this year and even at the end of last year. There is something going on in his head this year. Can't put my finger on it. I don't know if he just doesn't trust our guards or scared of injury, but something is going on. From what I see he really isn't flinching(gabbert last year), he is just taking the sack or trying to escape the pocket.

vCash
    My one political post.
    Did you good neighbors to the north really put Michelle Bachman back in the House?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iowavike View Post
    My one political post.
    Did you good neighbors to the north really put Michelle Bachman back in the House?
    I know

I really hate her.

vCash
    Great read written by Fran Tarkenton.

http://www.twincities.com/sports/ci_...-focus-you-and

Adopt-A-Viking: Harrison Smith
    Tackles: 23, INTs: 2, Sacks: 0

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TearsOfPurple View Post
    I know

I really hate her.
    My bad, I just remembered we have someone even more embarassing here named Steve King. NOT in my district. Bachman at least likes the Vikes. That's the only thing I like about her.

Page 6 of 53 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast