Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

catch me up please!!

Hello everyone I missed this board the last month I've been in training for the military an isolated since the 29th of JAN so I need a recap on everything significant that's vikings I would read thru everything but I don't have a lot of time at the momentso please help me out fellas

vCash
    Ponder is still on the team.

vCash
    Zimmer is in town. We may trade up or trade down in the draft. Ppl LOVE/HATE Carr, Teddy, Bortles, Johnny. Jared Allen is most likely moving on to greener pastures, hopefully we resign Everson Griffen. The stadium blew up and now apparently people want to bring guns into the new stadium. Ponder will be given a chance to start. The team still wears Purple/gold and ppl are still sad about the '98 FG failure. haha
    Catch 22: run or pass, you're screwed either way!

vCash
    Ya the 98 fg still pisses me off I was a sixth grader an confronted the bas tard in oerson an he had nothing! Lol

vCash
    still, after all these years people want to blame Gary Anderson for that loss.........it should have never Ever EVER come down to that kick...HE didn't lose us that game, Denny Green's suddenly conservative mindset did
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    still, after all these years people want to blame Gary Anderson for that loss.........it should have never Ever EVER come down to that kick...HE didn't lose us that game, Denny Green's suddenly conservative mindset did
    Pretty much

I cant wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and were standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and were all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him hes world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.
    - Mike Zimmer

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KB71 View Post
    Ya the 98 fg still pisses me off I was a sixth grader an confronted the bas tard in oerson an he had nothing! Lol
    i was 9 yrs old. i remember it like it was yesterday. i was in bertucci's waiting for a table with my parents, looking into the bar section from the waiting area when it happened.

ACE
    2-2
    5.19 ERA
    26.0 IP
    27 K
    1.27 WHIP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    yup

ACE
    2-2
    5.19 ERA
    26.0 IP
    27 K
    1.27 WHIP