Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Captain munny reporting for duty!

Captain munnerlyn to the Vikings for 3 yr 15 mill

STEAL!

vCash
    Maximum of 15 million, so lower than that actually. But still, regardless, very excited to have THE CAPTAIN on our team.
    A famous quote on PSD, from the one, the only;

CCRider

I hate to break it to ya like this amigo but nobody here is really too concerned with what you want like or need....ok? If a thread isn't for you do like everyone else, walk on by...ok?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFtw View Post
    Maximum of 15 million, so lower than that actually. But still, regardless, very excited to have THE CAPTAIN on our team.
    i want to have rick's babies

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blom85 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFtw View Post
    i want to have rick's babies
    I'm not there quite yet. But close

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vikingsfan98229 View Post
    I'm not there quite yet. But close
    If we get a STUD QB?
    A famous quote on PSD, from the one, the only;

CCRider

I hate to break it to ya like this amigo but nobody here is really too concerned with what you want like or need....ok? If a thread isn't for you do like everyone else, walk on by...ok?

vCash

Captain munny reporting for duty!

Nfl.com is saying he will likely play the slot? I assumed he would start on the right side since Xavier plays the left?

vCash
    @GoesslingESPN: Munnerlyn said he'll start at corner in the base defense and can slide inside to nickel when needed. Has played slot for several years.

I cant wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and were standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and were all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him hes world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.
    - Mike Zimmer

vCash
    Nfl.com is saying he will likely play the slot? I assumed he would start on the right side since Xavier plays the left?
    Doubtful. He is a stud slot corner, the likes of which we haven't had since Antoine.
    Catch 22: run or pass, you're screwed either way!

vCash
    he could if its a 2 wr set, when it's 3 I assume Josh Robinson will take the outside and Captain Crunch will take the slot. I expect good thinks from Robinson moving back to the outside.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    @christomasson: Captain predicts Vikings defense will be ranked in top 10 next season.

@Andrew_Krammer: Munnerlyn describing himself as "tough, fiesty, I don't care if you're a 6-8 lineman, I'm going to hit you."

I cant wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and were standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and were all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him hes world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.
    - Mike Zimmer

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by niftynation11 View Post
    Doubtful. He is a stud slot corner, the likes of which we haven't had since Antoine.
    Munnerlyn said in a conference call he is going to start and can bump into the slot when needed.

- Mike Zimmer

vCash
    That quote by Munnerlyn is the best. I love his tenacity.

Would love to follow this signing up with Browner for say a 2 year prove it deal for around $3/4m and Melton on something similar.

Happy days in Vikings land!!

vCash
    Based on what Munnerlyn is saying, we will use the same way he was used in Carolina: he will play on the outside in our base package and on third downs he will slide into the slot.

- Mike Zimmer

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    Based on what Munnerlyn is saying, we will use the same way he was used in Carolina: he will play on the outside in our base package and on third downs he will slide into the slot.
    didn't i just say that?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    Munnerlyn said when he came into the league his coach showed him film of Winfield making plays and told him he reminded him of Winfield. Munnerlyn said after that he started watching film of Winfield and kind of stole some parts of his game.

- Mike Zimmer

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast