Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    vCash
    Actually that is no longer an opinion. It's been substantiated by the play of George and cousins.
    Pay attention. You might learn something.

vCash
    We could have traded down to Minny for the 4th pick, they were DYING for Turner. Pretty sure they would have taken Brand's contract, that's how desperate they were.

I'm not even willing to say Turner's a complete bust at this point in time, though. He gets good looks, just something about his form or spin on the ball makes it not go in, whether it's a jump shot or floater

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by akay511 View Post

I'm not even willing to say Turner's a complete bust at this point in time, though. He gets good looks, just something about his form or spin on the ball makes it not go in, whether it's a jump shot or floater
    Why do people here limit Evan's limitations to his 'shot not falling'? It's simply...like...bad bounces. Or "spin".

He only does one thing well (rebounds on the defensive end). There are 80 other areas in which he needs to improve to be a legitimate NBA contributor.

And most of those he'll never improve upon. So.

vCash

Confession is good for the soul....

Hes a good man to man defender, yet a poor team defender ( ie iggy at the same stage of their careers). He should, with knowledge and understanding of the game become a better team defender and better at rotating.

He should also (hopefully!!!!!) be better at using his size against smaller guards, whih is something he doesnt do.

These are a few things that can make him a respectable nba player.

I am not saying he will do them, im not saying i expect him to do them (ricky, do u hear this?????) im saying that he is fully capable of doing those things.

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BChydro86 View Post
    Hes a good man to man defender, yet a poor team defender ( ie iggy at the same stage of their careers). He should, with knowledge and understanding of the game become a better team defender and better at rotating.

He should also (hopefully!!!!!) be better at using his size against smaller guards, whih is something he doesnt do.

These are a few things that can make him a respectable nba player.

I am not saying he will do them, im not saying i except him to do them (ricky, do u hear this?????) im saying that he is fully capable of doing those things.
    When given the right opportunities, he's not half bad at it. Except instead the play if often either called for someone else, or he is at SF, where he usually doesn't have enough of a size advantage.

Edit: I sometimes feel like it's weeks before the shot clock starts off with him in the low post. Why?
    Last edited by wannabGM; 11-07-2012 at 12:51 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyPrior View Post
    When you go out of the way just to hate...no one takes you seriously.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345