Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    And 1 more thing As I said before even John wall or Derick Favors or even Demarcus cusains or anyone from that draft have made an allstar appearance is he noticeably better than those guys. no in fact all of them but favors has proven to be better by a wide margin but it was viewed as a weak draft from the start and not a single player in it was viewed as someone with Clear allstar potential outside of wall.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thevcballer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BChydro86 View Post
    They shouldnt have picked up his option.... Thats 10mil of cap space they pissed away

Aka a kevin martin FA signing
    Why are you so far up kevin martins ***?!! you wanna talk about how we shouldnt have spent 10~11 mill on Jrue and that if bynum doesnt play we need a star and Kevin martin is your plan? Age and injury history? the money hes going to make like it or not? it doesn't seem like i player you would get behind
    Cause kevin martin is a legit 20ppg wing who gets to the line and can hit a 3... Combine that with a healthy bynum and jrue.... I think theres real upside there...

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Cause kevin martin is a legit 20ppg wing who gets to the line and can hit a 3... Combine that with a healthy bynum and jrue.... I think theres real upside there...
    at least dream of Eric Gordon then at least he is younger and has a long productive carrer ahead of him if he can say healthy

vCash
    Should we have traded Turner instead of Harkless?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Knowledge View Post
    Nothing to really be sorry about. When we drafted Turner, everyone had high hopes.

Not everyone.

vCash
    cant be upset. there was talk of the wizards taking turner at 1 and john wall falling to us at 2. evan was the consensus #2 overall pick. unfortunately, its not looking good for us

RUDY GAY PLEASE.

vCash
    Evan is what he is he's not showing the ability to ever be a star player in the NBA but IMO he's a serviceable starter on the wing if he can hit a damn jumper and play D on a consistent enough basis. Its just two games into the season lets at least let 20-40 games or so play before we write him off. He can go for back to back 20 and 10 outings and you guys will be singing a different tune.

Give it time gentlemen. Evan will never be an all star based on what we know right now and conventional wisdom but that doesn't mean we relegate him to the bench without giving him a solid opportunity as a starter. Evan playing this bad may be a blessing in disguise given the type of contracts dudes have been getting these days. I still believe he'll be a solid two way starter in this league for years to come.

I AM NOT GIVING UP!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Swashcuff View Post
    he's a serviceable starter on the wing if he can hit a damn jumper and play D on a consistent enough basis.
    Well, he can't. So he isn't.

lets at least let 20-40 games or so play before we write him off.
    Are you high? FORTY games?

I called him a bust after about 7. And you want ANOTHER FORTY?? That will be 200 - two HUNDRED - ****ing NBA games.

Are you ****ing BLIND?

Admit you're wrong and move on already.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyPrior View Post
    Well, he can't. So he isn't.

Are you high? FORTY games?

I called him a bust after about 7. And you want ANOTHER FORTY?? That will be 200 - two HUNDRED - ****ing NBA games.

Are you ****ing BLIND?

Admit you're wrong and move on already.
    Admit I was wrong? Are you an idiot? Wait I don't need to ask that right.

I have said from the outset that Evan wasn't the Brandon Roy, Joe Johnson type people wanted him to be. I have always said that Evan is at best a solid all round swing man with a good feel for the game.

vCash
    I've pretty much given up. What does it say that by far the best quality of your starting SG/SF, the #2 overall pick in the draft, is his defensive rebounding? Great... I mean, that's a nice luxury to have, but besides that he's been completely unreliable. How many teams are winning championships because their starting 2 guard is a great rebounder but has no ability to score?

He's gonna surprise us with a nice stretch of games every now and then, but I think that's it. He's shown no ability to improve on his weaknesses, particularly his jump shot, which will always prevent him from being a consistent threat. Some guys can learn to shoot, some guys just can't. It's just not natural for him.

vCash
    What I can't get is that he had a solid mid range jumper from HS come up so what's the big difference now? Is it mechanics? Is it competition? Is it mental? Is it all those things put together or something else?

vCash
    What I can't get is that he had a solid mid range jumper from HS

So did I.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyPrior View Post
    So did I.
    Were you one of the best players in the nation with one of the best mid range games in the nation that carried that onto college?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thevcballer View Post
    at least dream of Eric Gordon then at least he is younger and has a long productive carrer ahead of him if he can say healthy
    Kevin martin is better than eric gordon. And as for age, martin is 29 and prob not likely to decline athletically over the next 3-4 years based on his game.

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Were you one of the best players in the nation with one of the best mid range games in the nation that carried that onto college?
    Nope.

And now neither is he.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast