Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    said before the season started they could easily win the division and a team like the packers could be the odd team out. I expected their offense to play much better and their defense to fall off some but still they are money

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    Yeah to tell you the truth i want nothing to do with one of the top seeds lol.
    I've talked to several people lately with similar thoughts and i just don't get it. The top seeds generally offer an easier road through the playoffs. The Giants and Packers didn't win superbowls because they had the wildcard spots. They won because they were playing their best football as they entered the playoffs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Why is it that the Bears get criticized for beating up on bad teams, but Atlanta's widely considered an elite team and they've played an even softer schedule? At least the Bears beat a 5-3 Colts team, a 4-4 Lions team & a Cowboys team that's as talented as any in the league. Atlanta's had the benefit of playing the 2 worst divisions in football, their own (NFC South) & AFC West.

Anyway, we'll see how good this team is in the next 2 weeks. Just splitting with Houston & San Fran would make me happy.
    Ive said the same thing about atlanta. Theyre schedule is full of cupcakes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sofnr View Post
    I've talked to several people lately with similar thoughts and i just don't get it. The top seeds generally offer an easier road through the playoffs. The Giants and Packers didn't win superbowls because they had the wildcard spots. They won because they were playing their best football as they entered the playoffs.
    I understand that but it wasn't like the packers were playing good last year when they went into the playoffs. I think we got to much rest IMO. IDK just something about it has never really worked out to well for us it seems like.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    I want to see them beat a team over .500

Their defense is for real, but I can't see them being this damn dominant every single game and forcing all these turnovers. If the Bears D plays like they have been all season they will be nearly impossible to beat.
    colts 5-3 just saying

SWIGGITY SWOOTY, I'M COMIN FOR THAT BOOTY!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 85BearsDefense View Post
    colts 5-3 just saying
    They also beat the colts in luck's first career game, bears schedule has been cake, we'll see what happens when they play the Texans this coming week...

Easy on Bums's eye Posey, we need him!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PayDaPiper View Post
    They also beat the colts in luck's first career game, bears schedule has been cake, we'll see what happens when they play the Texans this coming week...
    So what is this implying? The Colts would have beat the Bears if it was in week 6 instead of week 1?

vCash
    49ers

vCash
    It has been an easy schedule, but look at how many upsets there have been this year. It's happened over and over, yet the Bears have avoided it and they have won big in most of the wins. They do deserve some credit for beating the teams they are supposed to beat unlike so many of the other good teams.
    In case you weren't aware, there is now a Religion Forum here. All high-quality discussion welcome!

vCash
    While that is true they have blown out the bad teams they've played and dominated with the exception of Carolina.

vCash
    They got Houston, and Niners next 2 weeks, should be interesting to see both games

Easy on Bums's eye Posey, we need him!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bosox3431 View Post
    Ive said the same thing about atlanta. Theyre schedule is full of cupcakes.
    Even though I replied to your post, I wasn't really singling you out or anything. It's just that the same rules don't always apply with the national media.

The Falcons have squeaked by several teams that are just bad and get to play the 2 worst divisions in the NFL. The Bears outside of the Carolina game, have destroyed inferior competition.

I understand the argument and do agree with it to some extent, but this Defense is going to be there every week and keep them in every game. We'll see how they look after these next 2 games...huge test for them.

vCash
    They are the class of the NFC. North. Other than the Packers.

Our QB > Yours

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shrek View Post
    bears will always get criticized no matter what. just in the preseason all the top sportswriter said bears will be lucky if they finish 8-8.

I don't expect the bears to be 15-1 and to win next two games. At the end of the day, bears defense is the best this season in NFL
    I dont think you can say that outright. Outside of the forced turnovers the 49ers defense has been better in pretty much every defensive team stat and theyve faced better offenses.
    THE BAY IS BACK

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by odiz View Post
    I dont think you can say that outright. Outside of the forced turnovers the 49ers defense has been better in pretty much every defensive team stat and theyve faced better offenses.
    Not run D friend and probably not 3rd down percentage... good thing forced turnovers dont matter also Bears PPG is #2 while 49ers is #1. Add one more thing yards DO NOT matter at all.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast