Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 190
  1. #166
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    52,937
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by HrtHustleNMscle View Post
    So many big injuries. Might be too much to overcome... I thought you were saying you would take MIA over the Bears right now. My bad, misread that.
    o hell no. chicago would crush miami
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

    1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

  2. #167
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    243
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mikebrez bears/ View Post
    I watched every game in 85 so that might give my age away.

    Let's not be silly. I'm sure you're not the only one here who was alive in 85.

  3. #168
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    15,948
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MIKETOUHY View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mikebrez bears/ View Post
    I watched every game in 85 so that might give my age away.

    Let's not be silly. I'm sure you're not the only one here who was alive in 85.
    Wtf does that have to do with my post.



    our future

  4. #169
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    7,221
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mikebrez bears/ View Post
    I watched every game in 85 so that might give my age away. This is a fact there beautiful. The 2012 has better defensive stats in several categories than the 85 bears. That's why the media is talking about it
    Anybody who thinks this 2012 defense is better than the 85 Bears is @&$@&
    .
    .
    .
    .

    "We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

    Sandy Alderson: 2011.

  5. #170
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Ridgecrest,Ca
    Posts
    4,316
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSPORTS98 View Post
    Anybody who thinks this 2012 defense is better than the 85 Bears is @&$@&
    That's all social media my man. Any Bears fan know that this is not the case.
    No ideas for the moment.

  6. #171
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,631
    vCash
    1500
    Do I think the 2012 defense is better than 85 no, my old man would slap me silly if he heard me say that, but the stats all line up with 85 and actually favor 12... we'll see, that 85 team was so dominant in the playoffs people forget they gave up 0 points until the superbowl where the points given up were offa turnover and garbage time points.


    SWIGGITY SWOOTY, I'M COMIN FOR THAT BOOTY!

  7. #172
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    7,221
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by 85BearsDefense View Post
    Do I think the 2012 defense is better than 85 no, my old man would slap me silly if he heard me say that, but the stats all line up with 85 and actually favor 12... we'll see, that 85 team was so dominant in the playoffs people forget they gave up 0 points until the superbowl where the points given up were offa turnover and garbage time points.
    Respectfully, this generation is so brain washed with stats they clearly have no idea what they're looking at. The 86 Bears were actually better in multiple statistical categories yet not as dominant.
    .
    .
    .
    .

    "We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

    Sandy Alderson: 2011.

  8. #173
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    15,948
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSPORTS98 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 85BearsDefense View Post
    Do I think the 2012 defense is better than 85 no, my old man would slap me silly if he heard me say that, but the stats all line up with 85 and actually favor 12... we'll see, that 85 team was so dominant in the playoffs people forget they gave up 0 points until the superbowl where the points given up were offa turnover and garbage time points.
    Respectfully, this generation is so brain washed with stats they clearly have no idea what they're looking at. The 86 Bears were actually better in multiple statistical categories yet not as dominant.
    Dude please stick to topics you know about.. The 86 defense was as or more dominant, and we be revealed as the best today if they won the Super Bowl again. The went 14-2 got the bye but lost their starting QB jim McMahon and that's why they took a hit, not the defense



    our future

  9. #174
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    10,587
    vCash
    1500
    If they get homefield advantage in the playoffs, watch out. That's all I have to say.
    'Cause my life is dope, and I do dope shi*

  10. #175
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    River Forest, Illinois
    Posts
    2,725
    vCash
    1400
    Right now Da Bears look Bad ***, but we'll know in the next 2 weeks who'll be the class of the NFL.

    I just know this Offensive line better not **** this opportunity up. If they lay an egg like they did Vs. Green Bay it's going to be a long day for Cutler.
    Broncos be like:


  11. #176
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    7,221
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mikebrez bears/ View Post
    Dude please stick to topics you know about.. The 86 defense was as or more dominant, and we be revealed as the best today if they won the Super Bowl again. The went 14-2 got the bye but lost their starting QB jim McMahon and that's why they took a hit, not the defense

    They weren't nearly as dominant yet the stats rats can't off what they review on paper. Let me guess, linebackers with more tackles were better than L.T.'that year too.
    .
    .
    .
    .

    "We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

    Sandy Alderson: 2011.

  12. #177
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    961
    vCash
    1500
    I agree the next two games will decide where the Bears stand. It appears the Bucs are quickly becoming the team to watch.

  13. #178
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    52,937
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Greet View Post
    If they get homefield advantage in the playoffs, watch out. That's all I have to say.
    i dont know, it think the bye hurts more than it helps now a days. you almost better of not getting home field (unless you are the saints)
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

    1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

  14. #179
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    7,221
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by 85BearsDefense View Post
    Do I think the 2012 defense is better than 85 no, my old man would slap me silly if he heard me say that, but the stats all line up with 85 and actually favor 12... .

    Didn't need stats then or now. This isn't the 85 Bears defense.
    .
    .
    .
    .

    "We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

    Sandy Alderson: 2011.

  15. #180
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,977
    vCash
    1500
    The bears are in a class in the NFC

    because they just got SCHOOLED!


    man, get back to me, I can do better than that.

    PSD's Aaron Dropson.
    Honorary packers fan

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •