Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    You can always create a place for yourself.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Why is it that the Bears get criticized for beating up on bad teams, but Atlanta's widely considered an elite team and they've played an even softer schedule? At least the Bears beat a 5-3 Colts team, a 4-4 Lions team & a Cowboys team that's as talented as any in the league.

Anyway, we'll see how good this team is in the next 2 weeks. Just splitting with Houston & San Fran would make me happy.

bears will always get criticized no matter what. just in the preseason all the top sportswriter said bears will be lucky if they finish 8-8.

I don't expect the bears to be 15-1 and to win next two games. At the end of the day, bears defense is the best this season in NFL
    Cubs Bulls Bears Blackhawks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    So you really expect the Bears to force the amount of turnovers they have been forcing throughout the whole season?
    I'm not sure why people doubt it at this point.

The Bears D has always forced turnovers under Lovie. Sure, it may not continue at this rate, but they will still force plenty before the season's over.

vCash
    Jay Cutler has to learn a new offensive system every ****ing year in chicago.

This is year one in this system for him. Offense will catch up eventually but this defense is the most amazing thing I have ever seen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    I'm not sure why people doubt it at this point.

The Bears D has always forced turnovers under Lovie. Sure, it may not continue at this rate, but they will still force plenty before the season's over.
    That's what I meant.

vCash
    The only thing stopping the Bears at this point is their offense. I think their struggles can be related to not just their bad O-line, but also learning a new system. They have too much talent to continue to struggle. If they can get it together, coupled with this defense, I think they are the class of the NFL.

Dumb and dumber

vCash
    Very solid team. Offensive issues but doesn't mean they can't work it out. Talented WR and RB...

Only problem I have with this thread is calling them the Class of the NFC/NFL... They've had a cupcake schedule to start. 3 out of the next 4 games will be telling for this team. Houston, San Fran, Seattle.... That's not counting 4 more divisional games that are always tough. 2x Minny, GB and Det..

They have a very promising start but look to the next 4 weeks before we really evaluate this team.

vCash
    Bears fan here, and I do think the Bears are very good. If the offense can get more consistent we could possibly go far.

But that offense is a question mark to say the least, largely because of the poor offensive line play.

I have a feeling the Bears will get beat this week against the Texans. I certainly hope that doesn't happen but I can definitely see it. Maybe it can serve as a wake up call to the offense if it does happen.
    In case you weren't aware, there is now a Religion Forum here. All high-quality discussion welcome!

vCash
    I was a bit skeptical on the Bears early on but now I believe they are pretty damn good. I still like the Packers a little more just because I think their offense is better. But the Bears offense continues to improve so if they continue making progress then they will be the team to beat for sure. That D is crazy scary good in the way they can score more than some offenses.

created by the one and only VCU
    Adopt-A-Viking: Adam Thielen
    Receptions: 4 , Yards: 57 , TD's: 0

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    So you really expect the Bears to force the amount of turnovers they have been forcing throughout the whole season?
    Since Lovie Smith became coach of the Chicago Bears the Bears lead the league in takeaways by a wide margin... When it's happened for 8 and a half seasons, it's not really a fluke... The sample size is large enough

Rochester Jeffersons

vCash
    I'm not sure yet. I think the packers, bears, 49ers, Giants, and Falcons are all capable of being very good. The Bears aren't playing their best football yet. If the offense can get comfortable in time for the playoffs they will be very tough to beat.

vCash
    this team is for real. not sure if they are the class of the nfl, but they are damn good. could make an argument for the texans, bears, falcons, and 49ers right now. giants, broncos, packers, and steelers also right behind them. ravens still winning as well despite no lewis or webb. i am excited (living in illinois and living with a bunch of bears fans) to watch the bears these next few weeks. texans and the 49ers are damn good teams, and will show what this bears team is really made of

NFL: Denver Broncos
    MLB: St. Louis Cardinals
    NHL: St. Louis Blues
    NBA: Chicago Bulls
    NCAAF: Iowa Hawkeyes
    NCAAB: Iowa Hawkeyes
    EPL: Chelsea Football Club
    FIFA: Deutschland and USA

vCash
    Their D is playing like the class of the NFL but im not so sure about the team as a whole. I do think they will win the division and probably get the second seed IMO. Just hoping GB grabs a wild card spot at this point

There you go thumper

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    Their D is playing like the class of the NFL but im not so sure about the team as a whole. I do think they will win the division and probably get the second seed IMO. Just hoping GB grabs a wild card spot at this point
    last time the packers won the wildcard and the bears won the division it went well for you and your cheeseheads

NFL: Denver Broncos
    MLB: St. Louis Cardinals
    NHL: St. Louis Blues
    NBA: Chicago Bulls
    NCAAF: Iowa Hawkeyes
    NCAAB: Iowa Hawkeyes
    EPL: Chelsea Football Club
    FIFA: Deutschland and USA

vCash
    Defense is the best in the NFL. The offense is not quite playing up to par yet. Long season though, they can get those issues straightened out before the games that matter. Can't wait to see them against Houston/SF....should be good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Cyanide 28 View Post
    last time the packers won the wildcard and the bears won the division it went well for you and your cheeseheads
    Yeah to tell you the truth i want nothing to do with one of the top seeds lol.

There you go thumper

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast