Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

All of you that are high on Herzlich...

He played like complete trash today. Let a 3rd string running back run right by him every damn play. I saw him attack the completely wrong hole at least 8 times today. He's even worse in pass rush.

I hope you all realize now that Blackburn is the better option between the two.

vCash
    He also blitzed a lot because he was so bad at everything else

He also wasn't good in coverage

He also made no defensive adjustments it was disgusting to watch

He was really bad today. I think he could be a decent player but he shouldnt be on the field right now
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

vCash
    Played pathetic....good story ...but you can't be starting in the nfl
    Perfect combos, Ghost bang out condos
    Jeff from Hamo, ex three bangos
    Bancos, stank hoes in plain clothes
    Change those, bang those, same old, same old

vCash
    The coaches must not have thought he played too bad becuz he was on the field for 3rd downs while Blackburn normally isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Gibby23 View Post
    The only way I will be proven wrong is if the giants win in SF and that isn't going to happen. You can keep saying they beat the Packers on the road and all that, but they are not playing the Packers this Sunday. The Niners will win by 10 plus points..... Numbers don't lie only you and some giants fan do to make yourself feel better about the loss your team has coming up.
    gooood caaaall

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Menfan4lyfe View Post
    The coaches must not have thought he played too bad becuz he was on the field for 3rd downs while Blackburn normally isn't.
    Keith Rivers and Kenny Phillips were hurt also. He was basically forced onto the field

vCash
    Yeah he was awful today.

vCash
    He's not ready like I said. But let's not act like Blackburn is great in coverage either. Herlizch needs a few years to get the MLB down pat

Quote Originally Posted by ChitownBears22 View Post
    Kawhi is going to get murdered by Lebron. He is going to make a name for himself, as the guy who cost the Spurs a championship. Guy is garbage on defense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    He's not ready like I said. But let's not act like Blackburn is great in coverage either. Herlizch needs a few years to get the MLB down pat
    Herzlich was actually better in coverage than Blackburn. Not as good against the run. But the middle of the field didn't seem to get abused as much as it does normally. And he did make 8 tackles which is a decent game.

Our biggest problem today was the defense got progressively worse as the game went on. And I do not fault them for it because the offense just sucked and after so many 3 and outs what do we really expect? The defense gets tired after being on the field for so long.

Today's loss is first and foremost the fault of the offense.

The only way I will be proven wrong is if the giants win in SF and that isn't going to happen. You can keep saying they beat the Packers on the road and all that, but they are not playing the Packers this Sunday. The Niners will win by 10 plus points..... Numbers don't lie only you and some giants fan do to make yourself feel better about the loss your team has coming up.
    gooood caaaall

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Menfan4lyfe View Post
    Herzlich was actually better in coverage than Blackburn. Not as good against the run. But the middle of the field didn't seem to get abused as much as it does normally. And he did make 8 tackles which is a decent game.

Our biggest problem today was the defense got progressively worse as the game went on. And I do not fault them for it because the offense just sucked and after so many 3 and outs what do we really expect? The defense gets tired after being on the field for so long.

Today's loss is first and foremost the fault of the offense.
    Did we watch the same game?! Herzlich was stumbling out of the gate in coverage on simple patterns and just letting wr's walk all over him without even the slightest contact. At least Blackburn knows to get in front of a guy and mess up his timing.

vCash
    I've seen a ton of passes just wiz by Blackburn and get completed. It's one game against an elite QB with good WRs. I'll hold judgement until the next game.

gooood caaaall

vCash
    Herzlich was awful awful AWFUL in coverage. So slow to pick up his man in zone especially that first TD in the endzone.

I didn't think he looked THAT bad on run D. Not exactly shooting gaps like Goff did, but he's ok. All in all he needs more time. Yeah Blackburn is the better option but by how much? Right now I think Rivers is the best play at MLB.

vCash
    He looked pretty bad all around

I think Blackburn is very clearly the best option, the adjustments he makes are awesome. Not quite Pierce physically, or even mentally, but the best "QB on D" we've had out there since Pierce.

vCash
    I thought Boley was calling the adjustments more often?

I like Blackburn fine, but it just seems like we haven't had that one big game-changer LB in a long time. Guess that's what ya get with everything invested in the D-line.

Can't say I'm not disappointed though. I was on the Herzlich bandwagon. Potential is there, but he just looked slow to react to everything. Like even in year 2 the speed of the game was too much for him.

vCash
    It wasn't just herzlich he played like trash but hosley once again really ****ed up , eli was way off and when o saw that hit on Cruz I damn near threw up , guy just agrees to a structured deal not yet signed n I thought he was knocked out cold ..Nicks wasn't to good bradshaw was basically not on the field ...but the way they ran the ball on us was pathetic ...we couldn't stop them ...special teams was awful minus weatherford. That one punt return he saved for a touchdown I thought saved the game ..Tynes has me furious how do u not have enough power to boot a 51 yarder
    New York State of Mind

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    I thought Boley was calling the adjustments more often?
    Nope

Boley wears the mic'd helmet because he's a 3 down LB while Blackburn is not, but once the play is in, Blackburn puts the people in place and makes the adjustments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast