Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sf-fanatic View Post
    I would trade Biedrins for a few more bench chairs and maybe another gatorade cooler.
    Sadly a gatorade cooler and chairs would be more productive than Beans. At least we can use those.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leandres_sf View Post
    Wow, OverDaPence in the Warriors forum too?!?

Die hard warriors fan!!!

vCash
    Wow, OverDaPence in the Warriors forum too?!?
    He's like a herpes outbreak. He's all Over Da Place!

2010, 2012, and 2014 WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    He's like a herpes outbreak. He's all Over Da Place!
    Perhaps he can bring the Warriors good fortune, as well.

Playoff Bochy.

vCash
    ray:

2010, 2012, and 2014 WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

vCash
    He needs to teach Jarrett Jack how to do those Preacher speeches.

Playoff Bochy.

vCash
    He needs to teach Jarrett Jack how to do those Preacher speeches.
    I'm thinking more Andrew bogut

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Over Da Pence View Post
    This is where u are wrong sfrush90. If u know I have a better chance at winning a game with the pitcher with the higher era u go with the pitcher who will get u the win. U are too concrete. Maybe a pitcher makes the hitters feel more comfortable or whatever strange reason the. Pitcher wins regardless of stats. If a pitcher has won 10 games in a row but gives up 4 a gabe I don't care because at least he's doing enough to win. Maybe his team scored a lot of runs so he pitched just good enough to win. Bit then in a tight game he will give up less. Wins are wins and an example is Robert Horay in the nba. He contributed especially with that shot off of Bibbys deflection. But he also won a ring 7 other times. If I'm a coach I want him over Charles. Winning is winning. The law of attraction is amazing.
    If u were a fan u would know I'm the most unconventional player in the MLB! I got screws loose in my head but I'm a reverend and more importantly a champion! The law of attraction shall never be underestimated! I'm mr unconventional and unorthodox at its finest but I have mojo! Whatever works!
    Because in the minds of the hitters on his own team they know they need to score more. When lincecum pitched well 2 years ago they thought they didn't need to score. So when u know your teams scoring for u, u are gonna save some of your stuff. U see this is what billy beans and scouts don't realize. And by the way don't overestimate ra ra talk and preaching. Verlander gave up 2 homers to Pablo and was shook. He's a loser. Regular season isn't important because u work your whole life to win a world series. Think about the truths in what I'm saying. It's not how you win it's about winning.
    Sfrush do u even know what I'm saying? The problem with conventional baseball enthusiasts is they don't pay attention to the big picture. It's not all about the resume it's about who reaches the finish line. Who has the most heart. Hunters speech helped the team win no doubt. Don't just be mathematical be somewhat spiritual. Usually what u do in the regular season doesn't translate to what u do when it counts. What u do when it counts matters. It's like being a hero in an action film. What u do at the end of the movie is what counts the most.
    Die hard warriors fan!!!
    welcome to the dubs forum. hope you post here often. You and winwarriorslose would make a good combo.

vCash

Playoff Bochy.

vCash
    please keep baseball talk in the giants forum, or at the very minimum in the OTT.

Over Da Pence you kept saying keep it Warriors but you mentioned Zito in the OP..just saying..

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    I maintain that a pitcher who ALWAYS wins, which is what I said, is more valuable to a team than a pitcher that sometimes loses regardless of ERA.

If you could have a pitcher that you knew was going to win his next 300 starts with a 4.5 ERA you would grab him with both hands and never let him go. You can learn from stats and you can try to predict the future with stats, but saying that wins don't matter AT ALL? That isn't true.

Beans should probably be getting 10 minutes a game rather than having Lee playing C and fouling every other play when he actually tries to play D. Bogut 20, Ezeli 18, Beans 10. Seems like that would work fine for now. As soon as the restrictions are off of Bogut and he's up to 30 a game then Beans can ride the bench.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I maintain that a pitcher who ALWAYS wins, which is what I said, is more valuable to a team than a pitcher that sometimes loses regardless of ERA.

If you could have a pitcher that you knew was going to win his next 300 starts with a 4.5 ERA you would grab him with both hands and never let him go. You can learn from stats and you can try to predict the future with stats, but saying that wins don't matter AT ALL? That isn't true.

Beans should probably be getting 10 minutes a game rather than having Lee playing C and fouling every other play when he actually tries to play D. Bogut 20, Ezeli 18, Beans 10. Seems like that would work fine for now. As soon as the restrictions are off of Bogut and he's up to 30 a game then Beans can ride the bench.
    something is going on behind the scenes with beans- I can feel it.

Post number 8000- and i wasted it talking about biedrins .... ouch
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post

Scoots, it doesn't matter if you maintain that position because you are wrong. If we were to use your logic the Giants would not have re-signed Matt Cain, because his win percentage sucked. If you are evaluating a pitcher on wins and losses, you are going to be led to false conclusions.

I know, a guy giving up four runs a game does not give you a better chance to win opposed to a guy giving up two runs a game. It's a pretty crazy concept.

vCash
    please keep it basketball related...last warning

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    You keep going to extremes. I didn't say W/L was important, just that it's not totally irrelevant.

I will maintain the position that if you KNEW, somehow, mystically or otherwise, that a pitcher was going to win his next 300 starts then you would be a fool to look at his ERA and decide he wasn't worth having on your team and you are not going to convince me otherwise. I never said giving up more runs gives you a better chance to win.

Stylez, it seems somehow fitting that your 8000th post is about Beans ... I'm surprised that it's not your 8000th post ABOUT Beans.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast