Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

They need to play biedrins more

They don't need to up lee at center with Landry when they have a competent center in andris. Let him make a Barry Zito type comeback

vCash
    Barry Zito still sucks.

He solidified himself as the most overpaid pitcher to ever win a world series game.

Good for him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    Barry Zito still sucks.

He solidified himself as the most overpaid pitcher to ever win a world series game.

Good for him.

No Zito is not overpaid because his contract is not bigger than the value of the ring. They dont make the WS without him. He won like his last 14 games. EPIC. Is that plus the ring worth his contract? Of course! You pay guys to get a ring and many of the greats don't have one.

vCash
    something is up with Beidrins- either the organization really has something against him, or they are quiety discussing a buy out or a trade. he is not a part of the teams plans AT ALL.
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    something is up with Beidrins- either the organization really has something against him, or they are quiety discussing a buy out or a trade. he is not a part of the teams plans AT ALL.
    Or they just don't think he's good enough to play...

Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    Or they just don't think he's good enough to play...
    yeah, uhe would have been good enough to give a few fouls last night rather than get the front line in foul trouble.... I would think. its just odd
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    It would have been very easy to replace Zito's production. Why is that? Because Zito sucks. I understand you are a homer Giant fan, that's cool, we are all unrealistic about players on our team sometimes.

vCash
    It would have been very easy to replace Zito's production. Why is that? Because Zito sucks. I understand you are a homer Giant fan, that's cool, we are all unrealistic about players on our team sometimes.
    he's reppin the Giants especially Hunter Pence in the MLB forum

vCash

Please leave baseball out of the warriors forum it's uncalled for. Casual giants fans don't know baseball at all. Let's pretend the giants replaced Zito but that pitcher wasn't hot against the cards in the nlcs. The giants don't win the world series without Zito. Zito was the giants winningest pitcher in the 2nd half and had a good year so cut your crap please and leave baseball out of this forum. Zito had a comeback and don't tell me u wouldn't be happy if biedrins did the same. If biedrins started scoring 18 a game would you say he sucks or would u be happy? That's what Zito did. Sports fans who are just casual baseball followers are the worst to talk to. Let's just talk warriors on the warriors forum please.
    Last edited by Over Da Pence; 11-05-2012 at 12:37 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Over Da Pence View Post
    Please leave baseball out of the warriors forum it's uncalled for. Casual giants fans don't know baseball at all. Let's pretend the giants replaced Zito but that pitcher wasn't hot against the cards in the nlcs. The giants don't win the world series without Zito. Zito was the giants winningest pitcher in the 2nd half and had a good year so cut your crap please and leave baseball out of this forum. Zito had a comeback and don't tell me u wouldn't be happy if biedrins did the same. If biedrins started scoring 18 a game would you say he sucks or would u be happy? That's what Zito did. Sports fans who are just casual baseball followers are the worst to talk to. Let's just talk warriors on the warriors forum please.
    W-L's to evaluate a pitcher? Are you sure you are a baseball fan?

vCash
    W-L's to evaluate a pitcher? Are you sure you are a baseball fan?

If u were a fan u would know I'm the most unconventional player in the MLB! I got screws loose in my head but I'm a reverend and more importantly a champion! The law of attraction shall never be underestimated! I'm mr unconventional and unorthodox at its finest but I have mojo! Whatever works!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Over Da Pence View Post
    If u were a fan u would know I'm the most unconventional player in the MLB! I got screws loose in my head but I'm a reverend and more importantly a champion! The law of attraction shall never be underestimated! I'm mr unconventional and unorthodox at its finest but I have mojo! Whatever works!
    Since none of you on here probably know, I'd like to introduce you to the real Hunter Pence.

Ariana Grande

vCash
    Hunter Pence has a ring. he has to be great

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iFYouSeekAmy View Post
    Brian Scalabrine. All he does is win.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iFYouSeekAmy View Post
    2 time all star. Until the warriors have a 2 time all star (last was 97) lay low with your sarcasm. It's only fair..

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast