Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 133

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    www.hunterpence.com
    Posts
    1,578
    vCash
    1500

    They need to play biedrins more

    They don't need to up lee at center with Landry when they have a competent center in andris. Let him make a Barry Zito type comeback

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    8,714
    vCash
    34875
    Barry Zito still sucks.

    He solidified himself as the most overpaid pitcher to ever win a world series game.

    Good for him.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    www.hunterpence.com
    Posts
    1,578
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    Barry Zito still sucks.

    He solidified himself as the most overpaid pitcher to ever win a world series game.

    Good for him.


    No Zito is not overpaid because his contract is not bigger than the value of the ring. They dont make the WS without him. He won like his last 14 games. EPIC. Is that plus the ring worth his contract? Of course! You pay guys to get a ring and many of the greats don't have one.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    13,293
    vCash
    1500
    something is up with Beidrins- either the organization really has something against him, or they are quiety discussing a buy out or a trade. he is not a part of the teams plans AT ALL.
    A role model if I ever knew one

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    15,105
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    something is up with Beidrins- either the organization really has something against him, or they are quiety discussing a buy out or a trade. he is not a part of the teams plans AT ALL.
    Or they just don't think he's good enough to play...


    Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    13,293
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    Or they just don't think he's good enough to play...
    yeah, uhe would have been good enough to give a few fouls last night rather than get the front line in foul trouble.... I would think. its just odd
    A role model if I ever knew one

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    8,714
    vCash
    34875
    It would have been very easy to replace Zito's production. Why is that? Because Zito sucks. I understand you are a homer Giant fan, that's cool, we are all unrealistic about players on our team sometimes.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,833
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    It would have been very easy to replace Zito's production. Why is that? Because Zito sucks. I understand you are a homer Giant fan, that's cool, we are all unrealistic about players on our team sometimes.
    he's reppin the Giants especially Hunter Pence in the MLB forum

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    www.hunterpence.com
    Posts
    1,578
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    It would have been very easy to replace Zito's production. Why is that? Because Zito sucks. I understand you are a homer Giant fan, that's cool, we are all unrealistic about players on our team sometimes.

    Please leave baseball out of the warriors forum it's uncalled for. Casual giants fans don't know baseball at all. Let's pretend the giants replaced Zito but that pitcher wasn't hot against the cards in the nlcs. The giants don't win the world series without Zito. Zito was the giants winningest pitcher in the 2nd half and had a good year so cut your crap please and leave baseball out of this forum. Zito had a comeback and don't tell me u wouldn't be happy if biedrins did the same. If biedrins started scoring 18 a game would you say he sucks or would u be happy? That's what Zito did. Sports fans who are just casual baseball followers are the worst to talk to. Let's just talk warriors on the warriors forum please.
    Last edited by Over Da Pence; 11-05-2012 at 12:37 AM.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    8,714
    vCash
    34875
    Quote Originally Posted by Over Da Pence View Post
    Please leave baseball out of the warriors forum it's uncalled for. Casual giants fans don't know baseball at all. Let's pretend the giants replaced Zito but that pitcher wasn't hot against the cards in the nlcs. The giants don't win the world series without Zito. Zito was the giants winningest pitcher in the 2nd half and had a good year so cut your crap please and leave baseball out of this forum. Zito had a comeback and don't tell me u wouldn't be happy if biedrins did the same. If biedrins started scoring 18 a game would you say he sucks or would u be happy? That's what Zito did. Sports fans who are just casual baseball followers are the worst to talk to. Let's just talk warriors on the warriors forum please.
    W-L's to evaluate a pitcher? Are you sure you are a baseball fan?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    www.hunterpence.com
    Posts
    1,578
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    W-L's to evaluate a pitcher? Are you sure you are a baseball fan?

    If u were a fan u would know I'm the most unconventional player in the MLB! I got screws loose in my head but I'm a reverend and more importantly a champion! The law of attraction shall never be underestimated! I'm mr unconventional and unorthodox at its finest but I have mojo! Whatever works!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    23,205
    vCash
    2500
    Quote Originally Posted by Over Da Pence View Post
    If u were a fan u would know I'm the most unconventional player in the MLB! I got screws loose in my head but I'm a reverend and more importantly a champion! The law of attraction shall never be underestimated! I'm mr unconventional and unorthodox at its finest but I have mojo! Whatever works!
    Since none of you on here probably know, I'd like to introduce you to the real Hunter Pence.


    Ariana Grande

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,833
    vCash
    1500
    Hunter Pence has a ring. he has to be great

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    8,714
    vCash
    34875
    Quote Originally Posted by iFYouSeekAmy View Post
    Hunter Pence has a ring. he has to be great
    Brian Scalabrine. All he does is win.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    www.hunterpence.com
    Posts
    1,578
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by iFYouSeekAmy View Post
    Hunter Pence has a ring. he has to be great
    2 time all star. Until the warriors have a 2 time all star (last was 97) lay low with your sarcasm. It's only fair..

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •