Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

They need to play biedrins more

They don't need to up lee at center with Landry when they have a competent center in andris. Let him make a Barry Zito type comeback

vCash
    Barry Zito still sucks.

He solidified himself as the most overpaid pitcher to ever win a world series game.

Good for him.

vCash
    something is up with Beidrins- either the organization really has something against him, or they are quiety discussing a buy out or a trade. he is not a part of the teams plans AT ALL.
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    something is up with Beidrins- either the organization really has something against him, or they are quiety discussing a buy out or a trade. he is not a part of the teams plans AT ALL.
    Or they just don't think he's good enough to play...

Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    Barry Zito still sucks.

He solidified himself as the most overpaid pitcher to ever win a world series game.

Good for him.

No Zito is not overpaid because his contract is not bigger than the value of the ring. They dont make the WS without him. He won like his last 14 games. EPIC. Is that plus the ring worth his contract? Of course! You pay guys to get a ring and many of the greats don't have one.

vCash
    It would have been very easy to replace Zito's production. Why is that? Because Zito sucks. I understand you are a homer Giant fan, that's cool, we are all unrealistic about players on our team sometimes.

vCash
    Hunter Pence has a ring. he has to be great

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    Or they just don't think he's good enough to play...
    yeah, uhe would have been good enough to give a few fouls last night rather than get the front line in foul trouble.... I would think. its just odd

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iFYouSeekAmy View Post
    Hunter Pence has a ring. he has to be great
    Brian Scalabrine. All he does is win.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    It would have been very easy to replace Zito's production. Why is that? Because Zito sucks. I understand you are a homer Giant fan, that's cool, we are all unrealistic about players on our team sometimes.
    he's reppin the Giants especially Hunter Pence in the MLB forum

Preparing for WAR! 5/3/14 Maidana vs Mayweather
    vCash
    lol, please' top 10 p4p- Mayweather/Ward/Marquez/Pacquiao/Maidana/Rigondeaux/Froch/Cotto/B-Hop/Canelo
    Boxing fan? Come discuss Boxing!

"We are chasing greatness" Mark Jackson 3/7/14

vCash
    how is it odd, Z-Bo was took out Rush then poked Ezili in the eye just to get Biedrins on the court. Why is anyone asking why he's not playing when for one they won yesterday despite playing 5 on 8, and two no one wanted him on the floor when he was the ONLY healthy center on the team.
    If I drive I'm going to have to have a lot of drinks because I am very self conscious about my driving.

Quote Originally Posted by Warriors4lyfe12 View Post
    Samhan actually worked out with the warriors in 2010, but elected to go overseas instead of jumping into the NBA to make his game better. Actually i would compare him to a poor mans blake griffin
    Quote Originally Posted by lvdub2741 View Post
    We gave up Monta for a Bogut but we could have kept him gotten someone like Omar Samahan who is just like Bogut and kept Monta.
    Ah, some sports fans

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mavwar53 View Post
    how is it odd, Z-Bo was took out Rush then poked Ezili in the eye just to get Biedrins on the court. Why is anyone asking why he's not playing when for one they won yesterday despite playing 5 on 8, and two no one wanted him on the floor when he was the ONLY healthy center on the team.
    IM hoping that it means he is on his way out... like soon

vCash
    Biedrins? Play basketball? Play more basketball? For our team??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    49ers, Athletics, Warriors = Life!

49ers = 12-4
    Warriors = 49-31 Making it rain!
    A's = 8-4 Back to Back AL West Champs!
    WINNING!

vCash
    one thing that everyone is oblivious to the fact is that biedrins actually is the other 7 footer on the team. yes he doesn't make free throws, but his defensive effort and his work on keeping opposing big men off the glass is still very solid. He is a liability at times, but he is probably one of our best pick and roll offensive players. He thrived with Barron Davis and Monta ellis because they were a midrange/outside threat. If they gave curry/thompson the chance to put biedrins in a pick in roll situation, biedrins will get back to his normal self.

And zito got lucky. In a division that is crap. You play the Astros a million times. you have to win at least a good amount of games

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast