Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic_Canon View Post
    How are you still posting?
    There are these new cell phones thingys that are so smart that they can get on the internet. The kids on the street call them "SmartPhones".

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by clayamtion View Post
    There are these new cell phones thingys that are so smart that they can get on the internet. The kids on the street call them "SmartPhones".
    lol word

vCash
    FoC doesn't know from the SmartPhone. What?

He's using a messenger pigeon to send his posts to me. I then enter them under his account.

For those interested, his password is "The Blue Oyster Bar".
    Go Grab My Belt

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GottaBelieve View Post
    FoC doesn't know from the SmartPhone. What?

He's using a messenger pigeon to send his posts to me. I then enter them under his account.

For those interested, his password is "The Blue Oyster Bar".
    ROTFLMAO!!!!!

Actually, my smartphone is a blackberry which is useless for 90 percent of the internet. I want to upgrade to an iPhone but my wife keeps stealing my upgrade.

Thankfully the library in town was open with full wi fi access so I was sending from there. Now I'm in my parents' house.

But yeah, this sucks.
    "Mr. Martin Tanner, Baritone, of Dayton, Ohio made his Town Hall debut last night. He came well prepared, but unfortunately his presentation was not up to contemporary professional standards. His voice lacks the range of tonal color necessary to make it consistently interesting. Full time consideration of another endeavor might be in order."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12