Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GottaBelieve View Post
    Agreed. I just think there is a lack of clear direction when you hold on to guys like Hairston and Rauch while simulataneously taking the "wait until 2014" approach.

Alderson deserves some criticism for that.
    He does, and of his 3 multi-year deals, the Frankie Frank deal hasn't worked out so far. But then again that was for 12 million.

You could also give him crap for not trying to trade Capuano at last year's trading deadline, but seriously who were we going to get.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

vCash
    Translation= Two Pieces of ****, one of which will still be on the Mets roster come 2013.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    They kept Churrasco on the 40 man roster and Batista over him, again an example of bad roster management. Yeah we know all the issues with Martinez inability to stay healthy, but to keep bums like those 2 over a 23 y/o kid with some upside was pretty brutal.
    THIS.

It's not about whether Duda or FMart will ever turn out to be the real deal. It's why they wanted C and B over F-Mart.

Apparently mediocre major leaguers are more important to this organization than minor leaguers with upsides.
    "Mr. Martin Tanner, Baritone, of Dayton, Ohio made his Town Hall debut last night. He came well prepared, but unfortunately his presentation was not up to contemporary professional standards. His voice lacks the range of tonal color necessary to make it consistently interesting. Full time consideration of another endeavor might be in order."

vCash
    FoC, it's because choices C and D were APHs.

APHs are the one consistent theme of this organization now.
    Go Grab My Belt

vCash

But are these APHs PBTB?

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vtmet View Post
    could they have gotten a AAA catcher out of either one of them? I'm not talking a stud catching prospect...just a guy that could handle MLB pitchers, and not hit .190 with no power...
    That's a good question.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by clayamtion View Post
    But are these APHs PBTB?
    Of course they are clay.

What a silly question.
    Go Grab My Belt

vCash

Sigh.
    "Mr. Martin Tanner, Baritone, of Dayton, Ohio made his Town Hall debut last night. He came well prepared, but unfortunately his presentation was not up to contemporary professional standards. His voice lacks the range of tonal color necessary to make it consistently interesting. Full time consideration of another endeavor might be in order."

vCash
    But are these APHs PBTB?
    APHs by their very definition are PsBTB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofclendennon View Post
    APHs by their very definition are PsBTB.
    Sometimes you need to ask a Bishop for clarification.

vCash
    Sometimes you need to ask a Bishop for clarification.
    Always glad to help, as long as I have internet access.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234