Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 34
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Paris
    Posts
    15,261
    vCash
    1500
    Then don't watch

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    20,728
    vCash
    2500
    Cfrey is a big timberwolves fan, if this head butt guy was him, he would be posting in the wolves forum, which he hasnt.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Parade Down Figueroa
    Posts
    16,785
    vCash
    1500
    Well first of all, I'm guessing it's Cfrey. Even if it's not, who cares.


    2nd, call me a snitch all you want, but this crap is getting ridiculous. I can't even enjoy posting in the forums because of crap like this.


    I'm no mod and nor do I intend to become one in the near future, but my goodness, atleast try to keep it clean and fun around here. Please!

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Windsor, Earth's Rectum (as reported by Stephen Colbert).
    Posts
    7,765
    vCash
    1500
    Nobody likes a rat. This is the *********************** D Block after all ***********

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnaoVV46hk4
    What the eye doesn't see and the mind doesn't know, doesn't exist.
    Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow back: @JasonJHorn

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,222
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by KB-Pau-DH2012 View Post
    Well first of all, I'm guessing it's Cfrey. Even if it's not, who cares.


    2nd, call me a snitch all you want, but this crap is getting ridiculous. I can't even enjoy posting in the forums because of crap like this.


    I'm no mod and nor do I intend to become one in the near future, but my goodness, atleast try to keep it clean and fun around here. Please!

    Amnesty kb-pau!!!


  6. #21
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    56
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonJohnHorn:24190263
    Nobody likes a rat. This is the *********************** D Block after all ***********
    For real, all my ****** know what's up, this is d block, **** ****** not allowed

    **** with us and catch a full clip

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    20,728
    vCash
    2500
    Quote Originally Posted by KB-Pau-DH2012 View Post
    Well first of all, I'm guessing it's Cfrey. Even if it's not, who cares.


    2nd, call me a snitch all you want, but this crap is getting ridiculous. I can't even enjoy posting in the forums because of crap like this.


    I'm no mod and nor do I intend to become one in the near future, but my goodness, atleast try to keep it clean and fun around here. Please!
    If you are just guessing it is cfrey, why have you created a thread about it, as well as posted in the feedback forum?

    get over yourself...you really cant have fun because of dumb threads? lighten up a bit

    you say you are trying to keep it fun and clean, yet you clutter up the boards with a thread about you guessing someone is a dupe...and guessing incorrectly.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Parade Down Figueroa
    Posts
    16,785
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    If you are just guessing it is cfrey, why have you created a thread about it, as well as posted in the feedback forum?

    get over yourself...you really cant have fun because of dumb threads? lighten up a bit

    you say you are trying to keep it fun and clean, yet you clutter up the boards with a thread about you guessing someone is a dupe...and guessing incorrectly.
    You're totally right. Will request mods to delete this thread. Apologies.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    289
    vCash
    1500
    He sounds like Incarcerated Bob.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    No, You Can't Invade My Butthole
    Posts
    12,924
    vCash
    1500
    ***** *** ****** get cocked in the ****ing face, ***** *** ****ing ******. real ***** out here you know what i'm saying? ************************

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    No, You Can't Invade My Butthole
    Posts
    12,924
    vCash
    1500
    *********

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    14,865
    vCash
    3312
    wtf?

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Brea,CA
    Posts
    30,627
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Swashcuff View Post
    Dude GTFO Slow Head Butt aint no motha****** dupe he a real homie from the streets you feel me he the realest motha***** in this motha***** motha***** you better bow down an recognize real motha*****s before you get got B... That's my homie son and he'd empty his 9 in any motha***** who doesn't know how to step correct

    D BLOCK HOMIE D BLOCK IN THIS B****
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    wtf?
    **** **** **** ******** **** d block ***** ***** in dis ***** **** **** *** ***?
    #Joc2LA

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Parade Down Figueroa
    Posts
    16,785
    vCash
    1500
    I think P Harvy is Cfrey's dupe.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    20,728
    vCash
    2500
    why you so obsessed?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •