Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 39 of 42 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Over Da Pence View Post
    Fitz is not bs. Compared to the other broadcasters he is emphatic. And he even did team USA. Fitz is the best in the biz and I wish rod brooks was also the warriors broadcaster alongside fitz.
    YOU DESERVED TO GET ****ED OVER DA PENCE!!! REALLY?? FITZ IS THE BEST IN THE BIZ?? I can't believe you just said that remedial *** ****...he's a homer deluxe...and i have ZERO clue of why he was the USA announcer and frankly i dont even want to waste my time looking that up...he's garbage, you're garbage, and pence is ****ing garbage too that tweakin *** *****. FASTBALL IN, SLIDER AWAY...he was so bad I could strike him out just by throw mid 80s and a little tail...thats a little off topic but hey, **** YOU OVER DA PENCE

vCash
    lol i havent heard deluxe attached to an adjective in a long time..

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    i do big things...and that was the first of many to come for that piece of ****...he doesn't know what forum he's stepping into.

vCash
    lol

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    It's dejavu every single year for the warriors. Last year Jackson guaranteed the playoffs and we had a good start. Year before we got lee and people were saying all we needed was a pf to go along with beans. Plus last year beans was supposed to have a comeback year. This year too. This year we got bogut and ezili and somehow we are still beat on the boards. Every year the warriors play all these we almost won type games. Every year and in the bottom of your heart u know that. It's always if only we got that call if only monta didn't get screwed with fishers flop of only lee took the shot against harden, if only monta made it. Every year we say the dubs played bad and almost won. Every year we say we're deeper or it's only been a few games. Every year we say the other teams in the west are getting old. Every year.... Don't u guys wanna quit fooling yourselves and be honest?!! The giants have won more world series than the dubs have made playoffs last 18 years. The dubs ain't making it this year. It will be one thing or another like it always is. The warriors didn't try their hardest last night and had to play catch up. They are still losers. I have flaws but I'm gonna win another championship next year. The warriors can't win 42 games I'm sorry. How does that feel?
    Last edited by Over Da Pence; 11-06-2012 at 05:08 PM.

vCash
    It's dejavu every single year for the warriors. Last year Jackson guaranteed the playoffs and we had a good start. Year before we got lee and people were saying all we needed was a pf to go along with beans. Plus last year beans was supposed to have a comeback year. This year too. This year we got bogut and ezili and somehow we are still beat on the boards. Every year the warriors play all these we almost won type games. Every year and in the bottom of your heart u know that. It's always if only we got that call if only monta didn't get screwed with fishers flop of only lee took the shot against harden, if only monta made it. Every year we say the dubs played bad and almost won. Every year we say we're deeper or it's only been a few games. Every year we say the other teams in the west are getting old. Every year.... Don't u guys wanna quit fooling yourselves and be honest?!! The giants have won more world series than the dubs have made playoffs last 18 years. The dubs ain't making it this year. It will be one thing or another like it always is. The warriors didn't try their hardest last night and had to play catch up. They are still losers. I have flaws but I'm gonna win another championship next year. The warriors can't win 42 games I'm sorry. How does that feel?
    Why are you a fan?

she says go for the championship

vCash
    !

she says go for the championship

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    !

Listen. They have disappointed me. The warriors aught to forfit the season

vCash
    Listen. They have disappointed me. The warriors aught to forfit the season
    LOL..just be quiet my dude..you have got to be joking with these comments.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    vCash
    Over da pence

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

11. 11-07-2012, 12:27 AM
    Reason
    unnecessary

12. 11-07-2012, 12:28 AM
    Reason
    quoting deleted post

13. 11-07-2012, 12:40 AM
    Reason
    quoting deleted post

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by winwarriorslose View Post
    YOU DESERVED TO GET ****ED OVER DA PENCE!!! REALLY?? FITZ IS THE BEST IN THE BIZ?? I can't believe you just said that remedial *** ****...he's a homer deluxe...and i have ZERO clue of why he was the USA announcer and frankly i dont even want to waste my time looking that up...he's garbage, you're garbage, and pence is ****ing garbage too that tweakin *** *****. FASTBALL IN, SLIDER AWAY...he was so bad I could strike him out just by throw mid 80s and a little tail...thats a little off topic but hey, **** YOU OVER DA PENCE

Say what u want! In the world series I batted about 300 and had some of the more critical runs! We don't win that 2nd game if I don't help score that first run and take Doug fister out of the game. I also brought in the 2nd run if it weren't for the sac fly! I scored the first run in game 4 which set the tone!

Now let's talk about game 7 nlcs! Who sliced the game wide open against the cards with that 3 in one 3 RBI at bat? Which I happened to score later in btw!

More importantly I don't care about my tape measuring shots and my team high 104 rbis. Or the fact we went 48-25 since my trade. But it was my speeches that brought us back from death twice! My preeching!

I get it! 24 home runs a .254 avg and only a shabby 104 runs batted in isn't hall of fame stuff! but I contributed and am a world champion! Until u can say the warriors are even 500 in an 82 game stretch u sound like a fool dissing the preacher of the best giants season of all time! Do I make myself clear? U ask anyone in the giants forum if I brought the team good luck! Heck yah I did! I'm a champion!

vCash
    lol..what does being asian have to do with anything?

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    This is a dupe account.

vCash
    and u batted .170 until the world series so shut up

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    and u batted .170 until the world series so shut up
    So did posey. And I came through in the ws. Can any warrior player achieve anything close? No. Like I said only winning matters.

Page 39 of 42 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast