Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    Do you guys think Ezeli has potential to be a star player? His offensive game is really coming along, and learning from a guy like Bogut has to be helping him allot. And his defense is already in the elite status. If he can continue to develop his game, we might just have our Center of the future in Ezeli.
    its hard to say if he will be elite, at the rate he is improving... I wouldnt rule it out. But Blake Griffin was kind of being an idiot on a few playes yesterday. He was trying to show Ezeli up rather than take what the defense was giving. Ezeli had great position and sometimes griffin was even doubled griffin on 3 or 4 occasions and there was plenty of time for griffin to pass it out.... and he was just stubborn. He should have tried to beat ezeli moving without the ball. Ezeli was actually moving his feet well though. I think more well rounded offensive players might be tuffer for ezeli to guard.

As far as offense, his balance is really good. he knows what he wants to do and how he plans on doing it. Sometimes it takes him a little bit too long to gather... but I like the fact that he trys to dunk it on anybody. LOL- It reminds me of glory road- it kinda sends a message that he believes he can outpower anybody
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    its hard to say if he will be elite, at the rate he is improving... I wouldnt rule it out. But Blake Griffin was kind of being an idiot on a few playes yesterday. He was trying to show Ezeli up rather than take what the defense was giving. Ezeli had great position and sometimes griffin was even doubled griffin on 3 or 4 occasions and there was plenty of time for griffin to pass it out.... and he was just stubborn. He should have tried to beat ezeli moving without the ball. Ezeli was actually moving his feet well though. I think more well rounded offensive players might be tuffer for ezeli to guard.

As far as offense, his balance is really good. he knows what he wants to do and how he plans on doing it. Sometimes it takes him a little bit too long to gather... but I like the fact that he trys to dunk it on anybody. LOL- It reminds me of glory road- it kinda sends a message that he believes he can outpower anybody
    Hasn't Ezeli only been playing organized basketball for like 4 years or something? It's going to be interesting to see how much better he can get.
    "It's already over. All hopes aside and being only realistic. The Giants won't make the post season with the Dodgers and the Rockies in the same division."
    -rarryronds (06/03/2010 - on the Giants 2010 season)

"Stephen Curry is not a point guard"
    -asandhu23 (May 5, 2011)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by robbnen#31 View Post
    Hasn't Ezeli only been playing organized basketball for like 4 years or something? It's going to be interesting to see how much better he can get.
    thats why its hard to rule out him becoming elite. I mean just the amount that he has improved from summer league until right now is remarkable. Infact- The percieved ceiling for how good he could be has probably gone up a ton in just 3 or 4 months. he really is a remarkable story.

Preparing for WAR! 5/3/14 Maidana vs Mayweather
    vCash
    Exactly. We have no idea how much untapped potential he has.
    lol, please' top 10 p4p- Mayweather/Ward/Marquez/Pacquiao/Maidana/Rigondeaux/Froch/Cotto/B-Hop/Canelo
    Boxing fan? Come discuss Boxing!

"We are chasing greatness" Mark Jackson 3/7/14

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    Sacramento Queens
    baiting.

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    http://imgur.com/a/4UK1e <---- BEST 10-15 SECONDS EVER

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    Exactly. We have no idea how much untapped potential he has.
    worse case scenerio for him though. he has a long career as a good back up, or mediocre starter

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    baiting.
    lol.
    lol, please' top 10 p4p- Mayweather/Ward/Marquez/Pacquiao/Maidana/Rigondeaux/Froch/Cotto/B-Hop/Canelo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    worse case scenerio for him though. he has a long career as a good back up, or mediocre starter
    Exactly. At worst he will be good enough as a backup to Bogut until we replace Bogut with someone else down the road, after he wins a ring or two with us.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    Exactly. At worst he will be good enough as a backup to Bogut until we replace Bogut with someone else down the road, after he wins a playoff game or two with us.
    fixed

vCash
    lmao, fair enough.

vCash
    must win game

oh. mack already posted that

vCash
    you know it budddddy

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Ezeli as good as Bogut? You high.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Ezeli as good as Bogut? You high.
    well... sometimes bogut is a complete no show... literally

vCash
    Hey, he was there, he was suited up too ... just in the wrong kind of suit.

I really am wondering if Jackson was pressured to play injured when he was a player ... I've never seen a coach so incredibly injury conscious as he is.

Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast