Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
    vCash
    I like Drake.. But Take Care was utterly average.. Not even top 100 this decade..

vCash
    Cool opinions bros
    FWITHMEYOUKNOWIGOTIT

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashmir13579 View Post
    Aesop Rock
    Jigga
    Mos Def
    Big L
    Cage
    Very odd mix.

vCash
    A butta (natural elements)
    Tek (smif n wessun)
    Steele (smif n wessun)
    Cage
    Fab 5

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumba View Post
    If my opinion on Drake didnt mean much, hence me defending it, then why has my top 5 rappers post spurred a two page long argument on how Drake sucks? He's not even my favorite rapper, just pointing out how Take Care is going to be considered one of the best rap albums, look at reviews, look at sales. And seeing how it's my opinion, I dont care much for any of yours on the matter.

So Take Care.
    Reviews and sales? So basically a popularity contest? You can like Drake buddy. I don't care that you do, just don't tell us that are not fans that we know words to his music or that his album is going to be considered one of the best ever. I think based on a majority of people's reaction that it's becoming pretty evident that you are the only one that feels that way.
    -toGether-

".....honor the game the game honors you..donít know where and when it ends, but tonight I was proud to be together as a team, in a hostile environment, with just us..brothers that play for the name on the front, not the name on the back.Ē

-Hunter Pence 2012 NLDS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by clarkfn2284 View Post
    Reviews and sales? So basically a popularity contest? You can like Drake buddy. I don't care that you do, just don't tell us that are not fans that we know words to his music or that his album is going to be considered one of the best ever. I think based on a majority of people's reaction that it's becoming pretty evident that you are the only one that feels that way.
    So are you implying, that great albums dont have good sales or great reviews? Please tell me which albums have awful reviews, and barely sell, but are considered great albums? Honestly, who knew I hit the piss everyone off button by mentioning drake. Oh please great PSD music posters, forgive my soul for I have sinned.
    FWITHMEYOUKNOWIGOTIT

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Johann View Post
    classic

vCash
    let's just all agree that bandz a make her dance

#iubb

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumba View Post
    So are you implying, that great albums dont have good sales or great reviews? Please tell me which albums have awful reviews, and barely sell, but are considered great albums? Honestly, who knew I hit the piss everyone off button by mentioning drake. Oh please great PSD music posters, forgive my soul for I have sinned.
    A little criticism and you go on a soliloquy about how everyone is mean to you... definitely seems like you'd be a Drake fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    What I feel right now is like the satisfaction you feel when a highly judgmental, moralistic televangelist gets caught screwing a male hooker.
    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Trill Team

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PacersForLife View Post
    Exactly... If you are not into all things K-Dot or some underground master lyricist that hardly anybody knows about you might as well be a little, mainstream loving teenage girl... ...

Stay away from all things popular, because if it's popular it's obviously garbage...
    2 great posts in a row.

Our QB > Yours

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fly View Post
    I like some of Drake's songs, I just think it's silly to say that Take Care was one of the greatest rap albums of all time.
    You've made 11 posts in this thread. None of which include a list of the question...Who are your top 5 favorite right now? (Go through and check buckwheat's and spifftone's old posts to make sure you don't disappoint them)

Our QB > Yours

vCash
    Me and Spliffy are tha best.

EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iam brett favre View Post
    You've made 11 posts in this thread. None of which include a list of the question...Who are your top 5 favorite right now? (Go through and check buckwheat's and spifftone's old posts to make sure you don't disappoint them)
    1. Kanye West
    2. Kendrick Lamar
    3. Schoolboy Q
    4. A$AP Rocky
    5. Jon Connor
    6. Pusha T
    7. Death Grips
    8. Action Bronson
    9. J. Cole
    10. Big K.R.I.T.

Not sure why you did it, but it feels nice to know someone is willing to follow you around and count how many posts you have in a thread, then ask you to post another one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fly View Post
    1. Kanye West
    2. Kendrick Lamar
    3. Schoolboy Q
    4. A$AP Rocky
    5. Jon Connor
    6. Pusha T
    7. Death Grips
    8. Action Bronson
    9. J. Cole
    10. Big K.R.I.T.

Not sure why you did it, but it feels nice to know someone is willing to follow you around and count how many posts you have in a thread, then ask you to post another one.
    I do love 1-8 on your list. Not so big on the last two.

Death Grips are someone that.. I don't know... They're interesting. Definitely not for everyone. Their sound is so incredibly fresh and intriguing, but I definitely see how people don't consider it music. They're really just noise. I like it.

EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    I do love 1-8 on your list. Not so big on the last two.

Death Grips are someone that.. I don't know... They're interesting. Definitely not for everyone. Their sound is so incredibly fresh and intriguing, but I definitely see how people don't consider it music. They're really just noise. I like it.
    So.. did I disappoint? I'm sure IABF is dying to know.

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast